Why do Mexicans like these so much? They're all over east LA now

Why do Mexicans like these so much? They're all over east LA now.

probably due to all these spics working at nissan dealerships, fixing "good deals" for all their relatives.

try

Infiniti a shit

try reddit faggot

if DACA continues which it most likely will expect to see even more.

they moved up from Nissan Altimas?

Mexicans used to be into Accords and old BMWs (E60s, E39s, E46s).

Base Accords are now CVT, 1.5l barges and high trim Accords with the bigger engimes literally cost more than 2.0l 3 series.

The Q50 is reliable like an Accord, cheaper than a 2 liter Accord or 3 series, tossable like old BMWs and Hondas and rear wheel drive.

So Infiniti finally ditched manual transmission with the redesigned Q60, yeah?

>mfw I'm Mexican and I drive an e36

I barely see any nice E36s around anymore. They've all been beat to shit by now.

Infiniti's turbo 6's are among the least reliable in their segment.

Drive by wire steering is easy to steer with handcuffs on.

This is California, they're all the 2.0ts with the Mercedes engines or the Hybrids.

Mine is still in bretty gud condition. It's nice having a bunch of junkyards full of them I can take decent parts from. Definitely a great intro car

ICE uses zip ties, not hand cuffs.

Whatever ends up replacing DACA will probably be pretty similar to it. Trump has already acknoledged that the GOP will need to bargain with the left to get anything passed. It's now on the Demos to actually step up and offer some sort of concession.

We'll probably end up with something like a the Republican granting a codified law mirroring DACA put into place in exchange for the Dems okaying funding for enhanced border protection and harsher penalties for immigration violators post DACA.

Texas? It's damn near impossible to find a clean E36 in Southern California now.

Yeah, Houston. There's still a couple knockin around that I've seen in pretty decent condition. Met a couple of owners, not surprisingly mostly older white dudes who kept their old daily in shape. Still though, there's a cool community behind it, sucks about the southern California thing, they're neat little cars.

Here it's ironically white Vapefags that mostly trash old BMWs, or Chinese wrapping them around trees. Mexicans kind of treat them as status symbols so put some effort into keeping them looking nice.

Strange I've never heard of a single issue.

PATRICIANO

Much better than the shitbox Tahoes and Lincolns that Spics used to be obsesed with.

>t. Retard

Shitposting aside, is the Q50 a good car?
I like the look of the car and considering how plentiful it is now, I might consider picking up a used one in a couple years as a cheapo, pseudo luxury daily driver
I've heard the V6 twin turbo engine is a good engine but what are your thoughts

>t. infiniti employee