How do I stop being a NEET?

How do I stop being a NEET?

I have no highschool diploma or drivers license.

Just wait for UBI.

how old are you?
if you're american,
can you get driving lessons?
can you enroll in a ged program?

I'm in Canada and I'm 22 years of age

You can't. Your life is over. End it.

Are u a jew nigger or an ugly white male?

what were you doing to fuck up like this?

I wish I could turn back time...

Answer the question nigger. WHAT THE FUCK were you doing for the past 2 - 5 YEARS since you dropped out from high school?

i stopped being a neet by getting my GED and enrolling in community college. after a semester and and a half I finally got a job. its honestly easier than you think it is and once you get started everything will be good. all my mental health issues cleared up ever since not being a neet as well. also read lots of books in your spare time like some posted in the biz and pol recommendations. read nietzsche. learn about mbti. you're gonna make it bra.

It's hard to explain SENPAI but I really can't

im the same and i make money online, just do it:^)

altough I still attend school, I also have motivational/concentration problems
Any meds that can make my head clear ??

pass your GED equivalent, get a job at McDicks, save 1000 bucks for a piece of shit car

I couldn't pass the interview at McDonald's. They never called me back.

have you tried BK or Wendy's? i dunno if they have those in Canada

Yes but not that many of them

I should probably try Tim Horton's. But at my last job I got bullied into quitting...

try it out. if the coworkers suck too much leave, but there's gotta be at least one decent place to work out there

I'm just tired of always getting bullied by my coworkers.

wear a mask, metaphorically

5 year Canadian NEET here.

If you spend all your time on the internet just study for your drivers exam online, its pretty easy. Maybe get some kind of antidepressants if you got social anxiety issues.
Volunteer somewhere to get experience under your belt.
You'd have to wait about a year for your G2 anyway so just fucking walk or take the bus places. I know it sucks but the more you do it the easier it gets. Maybe get a bike for now? exercise helps with depression and it gets you from place to place.

I fucking hate winter

Ye I have my g1 I just need to somehow pass g2 but I already failed it a few times

Looksmax, read up on how to improve social skills. By doing this you drastically increase your chances at getting a job

Don't do anything /pol/ recommends

Armodafinil

>he's already depressed
>tell him to read nietzche

Savage