Does any car say ‘I’m insecure about my manliness’ better than a Dodge challenger?

Does any car say ‘I’m insecure about my manliness’ better than a Dodge challenger?

Any form of lifted truck that isn't a monster truck

bmw x5, x6
merc ML, GLS, G
any big SUV at all

Dang, that's some irony right there, OP.

Not really, but making a post about it does say something.

x10

that and any bmw other than an m1

>haha I'll divert them away from me.

t. charger owner

a charger

What ever car I don't like.

Mercedes amg gt-r
Lifted trucks that only see city roads
Fuckhueg suv’s driven by guys who aren’t mattied

Nonsense, I drive a 5 series and am not insecure in general. I really want to get an M2 this year though

any full size pick up or heavy duty pick up driven by someone who's not a contractor

>not getting a challenger so that you can larp as murrican Nakazato

>Mercedes amg gt-r
why

It looks like a penis

Snek and Stang, domestic pickups.

go tip your hat you beta faggot then shoot your school/university/work place up because girls won't sleep with you

>Own nice thing
>YOU HAVE A SMALL DICK
>ARE YOU SECRETLY GAY? HAHA YES

Every time. Jealousy is a terrible thing.

I'll add to this:
v6 and ecoboost stangs because "muh insurance premiums"
I feel like vipers are shaped like enormous penises but I've never seen what looked like an insecure guy behind the wheel. I saw an older couple cruising one sunday (wife was driving) and the husband had taught her how to do a burnout and she did one for me. Cool shit.

Woah sick burn bro

The challenger is a horrible car you faggot. An M4 or F150 king ranch is a great car.

Are you gay?

Pick an suv and there’s your answer.

Bonus round: bright red ss commodores, lol.

>car I don't like

Looks pretty epic to me.

>TFW OP drives an old civic
>TFW Chad drives an SRT Challenger
>TFW OPs girlfriend fucks chad every weekend

you burned yourself when you bought a 5 series thinking it would make you cooler.

Actually I drive an old pathfinder, and I’ve fucked countless chicks in the back of it, they didn’t care that I drove a shitbox because I was man enough for them

Pathfinders are chad though

the challenger just look so good you can't say that

I don’t fuck his girlfriend, I’m married.

What if I installed the lift myself and I actually use it to camp/hunt?

I see them everywhere now. Can’t go outside without driving by 3-4 of them. Don’t see the point in buying one when they’re as common as Toyota’s now.

Vipers aren’t for people who need to compensate, they’re for people who like to go fast and aren’t afraid of death

New camaros, always driven by manlets.

That's called projection, user. Basically you're insecure about your manliness and view the Challenger as manly.

/thread

I bought a 5 series because I like them, don’t give a fuck about being ‘cool’, I’m not in high school anymore you projecting faggot

If you have to ask , your insecure about your manliness

the challenger is the least popular amongst the camaro and mustang
i hardly see how it has stereotypes

Nope

The absolute state of micro penis drivers

Was this thread really worth bumping?

>not 1 mention of the ultimate micropenis machine

i feel rather confident about myself and i'd drive the fuck out of it. does any thread say 'i'm insecure about absolutely everything' than op's post?

Any truck for someone who doesn't need it for work.