What is the best Jap car manufacturer and why is it Mazda?

What is the best Jap car manufacturer and why is it Mazda?

ye nah mate. Only made 1 decent car (FD) and the rest can go suck a lemon. Since they are lemons.

It is Mazda. So much pluck.

Sorry m80, I really like the Bathurst type R FD but its pleadies for me. I grew up on possum Bourne and Colin mcrae.

But look where both are now

Um try again sweetie

>shitsan
l m a o

>Chrysler of Japan

In the history books?
In our hearts and minds forever?

toyota for all round brilliance, across its brand and all sub brands.

Nissan, hahahahhahhaahhahahahahahhahahahaa

>Read my [name]

>implying that isn't Mitsubishi

>they made ONE fast car
>the entire brand is good

wow!!

>Not posting the real lap time sheet where the corvette beats the GayT-R 6 time out of 8.

Try again sweetie ;)

the nurburgring is the only track that matters

sperg more

Nissan, hahhahahahhaha

Buried. Just like my cock in your ass

Yeah we know you like fast things around your ring faggot.

look at this dumb autist having a total meltdown

Seriously this is in the province where I live and all Mazrust looks like that.

Kys desu senpai

>Not using tb.h fa.m in the [Name] field to bypass the filters

Baby first days on Veeky Forums, look how sweet he is in his 98 1.8 sentra.

Don't be retarded

Nissan hasn't made good cars since the 90's

tb󠇦h sm󠇦h fa󠇦m

What were they thinking with this monstrosity? They used to make nice looking cars.

Did Mazda issue a recall for the rust?

That is not Mitsuoka...

The earth recalls the rust. It's the circle of life.

Toyota and Lexus are. Infinitis are nice too but wouldn't buy a regular nissan besides the titan or gtr

A car should not be rusting out like that. Ford also has issues with rust issues. The first and second generation escapes/mariners/tributes all suffered from rust issues.

Said leaf lives in Alberta where they get these crazy weather spells that #reck cars hard. I forget what they're called. But Mazdas are apparently hit particularly hard by it. Engage the leaf and he will provide some pretty banging Mazda rust gore.

The GT-R is only built for marketing shitheaps like the Juke and Sentra.

>Alberta
>rust
PpphftaaaaAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Bring your precious cars to the east coast and see how long they last compared to squareland

It's some sort of extreme temperature fluctuation thing that causes the paint to come undone. I live in the salt-the-earth east coast and it's nothing like I've ever seen around here.

can confirm, cars go to die in the east coast. I see a lot of cars from Alberta here as well that are near pristine

Bertafag here. The temp fluctuations definitely do the most damage, add in the 20 types of salt they use here and you've got a nightmare. Those "pristine" cars must be brand new because most cars over 5 years have minor rust forming already. '12+ trucks have rusted out beds and rockers already. This is what your average 2nd gen kijiji Toyota looks like.

You only really see old vehicles out in rural areas with unsalted gravel roads. I've visited Ontario before and you people to the east definitely have way more older vehicles on the road though that could be because of the poorness.

*Toyota

My parents bought a 2014 Maxima a couple years back and have not had any issues with it thus far. The two Nissan vehicles I like are the GT-R, and the Titan XD. The XD is seriously the best value truck you can buy right now. 35k brand new for a crew cab, Cummins diesel, huge warranty, and some surprisingly nice features. I'm probably going to be getting one in the next couple months here.

Not to mention the XD is all-American built and designed.

Mazda is great at making cars that break and stupid useless agrovating chasis. the cx-3 is a huge pile of shit. the only decent mazda is a cx-5.

And nissan? they basicilly said "let's make a clusterfuck of a car that breaks all the time".

it's ugly as sin and girls won't want to touch your wiener. just get a chevy

A best

I think it looks pretty good in person. Sounds great with the Cummins V8 too.

as far as i'm concerned, mazda and subaru are tied for top tier regardless of country

stupid australian

Toyota=Honda>Mazda>Nissan

toyota = honda = mazda > subaru = suzuki > daewoo > nissan > rip mitsubishi

Toyota, but they're too boring so I choose Honda/

HONDA HONDA HONDA HONDA HONDA HONDA HONDA HONDA HONDA HONDA HONDA HONDA HONDA HONDA HONDA HONDA HONDA HONDA HONDA HONDA

It's because they used water mix in the paint.

LOL you idiots. I work in metal inspections. I literally see metal structures that get submerged in the ocean (carbon steel) for months on end, all over the world. And they are 10+ years old. NO RUST, or worst case minimal surface rust. Mazda uses shit metal and shit paint. That's why they rust, not because of the weather.

This, Honda revived two of their nameplates (NSX and Civic Type R) and are going on a 3rd (Type S marque for their Acura cars). Mazda is as boring as they come and their biggest selling point is "more fun than your average shitbox!" but if you can afford something better than your average shitbox you are already having more fun.

Civic Type R was never dead how could they revive it?

Dunno I drive seat.
But my mum has honda and it does great so I would vote for it

why do you think mazda deserves to be up there with Toyota and Honda?
I wish Mazda was actually good.. But Mazdas are fragile unlike any other japanese brand and parts are even more expensive still.

fragile how exactly

Unreliable. At least when compared with Toyota and Honda.

so explain their unreliability

also, toyota isn't even remotely as reliable as they used to be

>toyota isn't even remotely as reliable as they used to be
i know, but they are still the best.
Just google about Mazda diesel engines. About petrol engines, they are not that bad, but not Toyota or Honda level. More like french level.

Honda always had that little bit of extra something that made them better than Toyota and Mazda and it's still true today.

>diesel
There's the problem. Mazda uses an active DPF regeneration system, and if you switch the car off while it's doing that, the oil sump gets fucked and the engine fails. Common problem with all engines with active DPF regeneration. Diesel can't fuck off soon enough.

> Diesel can't fuck off soon enough.
For cars, i agree. But there is no replacement for diesel trucks and off-roaders.

>petrol
>want to move off in 1st gear
>can't do that without pressing on accelerator or stalling the engine
fuck petrol

I want the 5th gen Maxima back.

lol why?

My dad had a 2000 SE 5 speed manual from new, was a pretty nice car. The understated design is 9 million times better than everything since, especially the new one.

Well yeah, Toyota's truck diesels and especially the V8s are God's own work. Fuck, people are bitching about the 1VD because sometimes something might go a bit wonky in 500,000km of hard use out in the bush with shit quality fuel. A LC76 with the 1VD is my dream truck and it pisses me off that we can't have them in the land of the "free."

Why the hell does that look so shiny?

is nissan even jap at this point? they're not very reliable and they had some brailian guy as ceo for a while.

Anyone here has a mazda 2? How do you like it?

two fast cars, can't ignore the S chassis

Have an 08 it's perfect as a first car can't seem to find some sites to get mods for it from though :(

>this kills the namefag
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

nissan son just look at the new variable compression turbo engine theyve designed and are putting into infinitis here soon

lesbian vaper boyracer