ITT: Cars you owned previous that you are now embarrassed you drove

ITT: Cars you owned previous that you are now embarrassed you drove.

My first car was a volvo 960, should I be embarrassed?

R33 coupe ... mostly because if you own a skidline in new zealand, you’re either an old dude, someone who looks after their stuff, or a fuckin knuckle dragger with mismatched wheels and a welded diff.

>which one makes up the largest % of Nissan owners in this country

The third one?

GTSt?

this was my dd for a year

>tfw unironically drove a dodge fart before i was into cars
Forgive me Veeky Forums for i have sinned
Im gonna go with the third

Being embarrassed that you drove and liked a car is like being embarrassed that you like certain music.

I don't understand what there is to be embarrassed about, especially if YOU like it.

Don't apologize for who you are or what you like user.

25de, 5 speed.

Winrar, unfortunately

I like Limp Bizkit

I'd kill for that car.

IT'S JUST ONE O THOSE DAYS

I like Hands Up music. I barely have any deeper secrets.

Still got it, clean title runs and drives good. $600 and it’s yours if you’re in Tennessee

V6 New Edge Mustang with loud exhaust and GT-R badges (all done by previous owner, didn't know enough about cars to be embarrassed at the time)

Saturn ion with huge wing and truck mirrors (you know who I am), it got up to 118 mph on dirtroads, so it's not really embarrassing

It was comfy as fuck, and literally hauled ass. About 500 lbs between my 2 grandparents who drove it before me.
But goddamn I hated the color.

>E30
>Ferd Ranger
>VW MKI Cabriolet
>Volvo 240 sedan
>Volvo 240 wagon
>MkIV Golf
>Volvo 144

Not embarrassed of any of them, I'd like to have all of them back. Currently drive a Kia Soul, which is pretty embarrassing I guess, but it's a work car, so I don't give a shit.

no one asked.