cycle-ergo.com

No freedom? Start here:
a2bikes.co.uk/

Check your helmet's safety rating here:
crash.org.au/

Previous thread:

suzuki

Post bikes

Gotta take new pics so nobody gets upset. Will do so later today.

Where my 125 boiz at

wow identical to fz6r amirite

Nice FZ6
A 100 is ok too?

>$2700 in the bank
>rent paid
>already bought all the gear and replacement parts I wanted for 2018

trying to figure out how exactly im going to waste all of it

Maybe be responsible and save it?

want to join my pyramid scheme? if you get in early you could really make some big bucks

im just assuming thats not part of the plan, im curious how im going to get there tho

>chain was super loose
>get it tightened and tire realigned
>2 days later its loose again

What the fuck. What's broken?

Fucking hell, I'll come back home to find snow
Global warming is a scam

nice & clean biku

pay your carbon taxes goy

Maybe your chain is worn out and has tight spots, put your rear wheel off the ground and check the tension at different rotations

Did you apply the correct flavour of Nutella?

I can't find balance point and I can't do clutch ups. Only power wheelies.
I also can't get a knee down and my chicken strips are almost 3/4 inch wide on the rear tire.

Anyone else here /retarded/?

Get your mate in the back to lend you the prilly
with that you'll just have to learn

It isn't even me I just kecked because the flip phone.

Practice whoolies on a dirt bike.
Wont hurt he bike to crash and dirt is forgiving

post balance point webm

Biku
Also:
>look up oil for the fz
>10W40 recommended
>15W50 was used on last service
>got oil-pressure warning once after some minutes of topping it out
Uuh 10W40 would be better for my short commutes I figure - any advice?

Not him. But use whats recommended.

>went out for a ride with the intention of finding somewhere pretty to take scenic pics
>roads are actually semi dry for the first time in months
>can finally start leaning a bit again
>enjoying myself so much completely forgot to take pics

Dangit mabel, gonna have to keep posting the same one for a while longer.

I thought it would be nice to live this close to work, but now I don't get €0.19/km. Also, its faster to go by bicycle than to gear up and ride there. Fuck.

>not committing fraud

Just flush that shit out and put the right oil in. Takes 10 minutes tops and your bike will thank you for it.

Use the 10W40 if it's what's recommended. You're probably getting an oil pressure warning because it's running a thicker more viscous oil than it wants, so it's probably struggling to pump it around.

you used to post a nice pic by a brick wall or something

This one? I don't use it any more because it has the stock mirrors and exhaust on that one, so it isn't really representative of what the bike looks like any more.

tfw artsy cover

aren't you good in photoshop or something?

I am, doing the mirrors would be easy enough but the exhaust would take some time. It'd just be easier to take a new photo.

No, that's the newly appointed vfr user I think

dont you do the magazine covers?
doesnt he do the magazine covers?

Too many fucking brits

I do yeah. I don't know who used to do them but I'm the one that has done the last 3 and all the photoshopping.

What's wrong with us? Way better than the trash like EF from the states.

The previous ones are in prison and in a mad house
No pressure

Eh, they're easy enough to make.

What rain gear does /dbt/ recommend? Don't wanna be limited this summer. Is one of the cheap Frog Toggs suits okay or should I pony up a little more for something more substantial?

If you don't want to spend too much, you can get waterproof oversuits to go over your regular gear, so you only need waterproof boots and gloves.

Wheelies are for attention whores. For chicken strips, just corner faster and lean more.

> Pic related
Excuse the brand new tires; the pic was taken not long after I bought the bike. The lines have now gone.
> Take newer pics
I have the same issue as ; Too busy riding to take pictures.

I refuse to apologise for the dirt. It's winter in britain; I keep getting rained on. Even on a bone-dry day, I encounter a rainstorm and get hit with bow waves from trucks that go over my head.

tfw lever doesnt want to be on bike anymore

this, we used to make them in highschool for a graphic design class. They take like 30 minutes or so

That's kind of what I was thinking, that a waterproof shell large enough to fit over my normal gear would be ideal so long as it isn't stuffy or anything. I don't see the point in going crazy on rain gear if I really don't need to. Just didn't know if people would have certain recommendations based on their experience.

I fucking hate our roads in the winter, in Shropshire at least they keep gritting the roads well after it stops going below freezing, they were gritting the roads when it was 14 degrees out last year. Then it all gets ground up by cars and then turns to sludge when it rains, so it eats your bike AND makes the roads sketchy as fuck.

The only thing with the shells is that they're not windproof, so unless the gear you wear beneath it is, you might get quite cold. That's where proper wet gear comes into its own as it's also warm. If you just want to stay dry on your commute to work then an oversuit will do you fine, if you're gonna be covering some miles though it's worth investing in the proper waterproof gear.

Any recommendations for either side of the spectrum? Don't wanna overpay if I don't have to, but I also don't want cheap shit that will either fall apart or somehow lose it's waterproofing after like, a month.

>inb4 google and youtube
Wouldn't surprise me if most big youtube channels are sponsored/biased, and I want to get input from wherever I can.

As a bonus, my old 125.

It's the loose shit down the middle of the road that bugs me. I'm mostly berkshire/hampshire/oxfordshire right now, so there's quite a bit of that.

Still rather have grit than ice, though. The inch of snow we had forced me to replace my jacket; I got hit by a lump of snow that flew off a truck coming the other way, and hit it at the equivalent of about 120MPH or so due to closing speed. Tore the joint out just above the elbow plate.

>enjoying myself so much completely forgot to take pics
I know that feel, I can barely snap one picture in an entire ride because I'm too busy riding, and I have to basically force myself to do it. Maybe I should buy a GoPro

Fucking retard didn't put the circlip back in

Fix it again tony

I've never really bothered with either, I had some RST waterproof gear (as in trousers, jacket, gloves and boots) and it all did a really good job for a year, but it doesn't keep the water out any more after two and a half years, the gloves fell apart at the seams and the zip pulled out of the boots, so avoid RST if you want anything that lasts.

For cheapish brands with good quality, try Rev'It, Richa, Weise, Held, ARMR or maybe Spada.

tends to happen when bike falls on it

>It's the loose shit down the middle of the road that bugs me

Same, but the biggest hazard around here is shit loads of mud suddenly appearing on the road with no warning.

>no gloves

Hope it hurt.

>no gloves.
>appears to be no real gear besides helmet
Wew

got what you deserved

Awesome, I'll look into those, thanks.

#bearacecar

That too. It's particularly bad lately because it's cowshit season. So, you get clumps of dirt from tractor tires and literal piles of shit where they bounce out of the open-topped trailer.
At least it's cold, so the smell doesn't spread as far. Following a trailerfull of fresh, steaming cow shit is awful on a bike.

it's not me just some youtube video i watched
thought it was funny when the lever plopped off

got what he deserved

>Italy
>Aprilia
Ndo stai?

>9 second gap between HD 883 and the 150s
>9 second gap between HD 883 and a current 300

>almost 8 seconds slower than a 90s 450

If you save up, you can buy more bike later!

Yeah I was gonna take pictures with my phone, if I take my DSLR I tend to remember, maybe next time I'll do that.

damn shiv you stupid af

>Still believing in global warming
You can't be this easy to ruse...

Your chain is done, time for a new one.

>warming

amazing how that tiny lean angle becomes a lowslide and just fucks your shit up

he just wasn't prepared for the elements which affected his traction limit. It looks like 9 times out of 10 he would make that turn. Guess he should have hung off the bike more and backed off the throttle. Idk.

Combination of lean angle, tiny 125 tyres and being on the throttle. A bigger bike might have fared a little better thanks to a bigger footprint on chunkier tyres.

Leaning off the bike wouldn't have done a thing.

>lean

I mean hang. As in hanging off the bike. I'm still new to riding but I get an ass cheek off the bike all the time when I don't trust my tires to keep me shiny side up in tight corners even at like 15-20 mph.

wtf reddit told me that a 125 was completely safe compared to a bigger bike

Yeah I know, lean and hanging are two different things. The lean angle played a part, but hanging off wouldn't have made a difference here, it looks like the front went first, you can see the bars turn inwards as he goes down.

Wtf is going on here? Why did he fall?

If you really don't know, I seriously hope you don't own or ride a bike.

cold tires with a small contact patch on a cold street going over paint

And getting on the throttle on top of it all

>dual pipes on SV

Absolutely disqusting

dual pipes on dual cylinders a good

It's an SV1000 not an SV650, they had dual pipes from the factory.

Unsure boner.

My dick

Jeffrey? Love that CBR, is it restricted? I'm presuming not lol

Gib

>look prices for the regular K1300R
>starts at €9000

fugg

Jesus, you can pick them up in the UK for like £5700 which is about €6500.

I saw one for €6500, while the rest were way more expensive, so I can't trust that one.

I think I should just move to Germany, there the prices just drop by 2-3k.

I guess it will be cheaper being a domestic product.

Explanation accepted.

I want a 2 stroke so bad