Choosing a car for my mom, just sat in a Lexus for the first time in a showroom, and Jesus is the quality amazing...

Choosing a car for my mom, just sat in a Lexus for the first time in a showroom, and Jesus is the quality amazing, The leather is the softest I’ve seen and al the plastics feel really high quality, everything is solid, no squeaks when you press various trims (Like in Audis and BMW).

Now I get what the fuss is about here. Plus they are reliable as fuck. Why would anyone buy Germans over Lexus?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iYsVeFko5Ds
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because it's boring as shit and has no personality. It's like having a 1990s stove versus a 2018 stove. It's still an appliance and still does the exact same shit as a toyota. Just with some fancy new whistles.

Prestige.

Also BMWs are more fun to drive and Mercedes are more luxurious still.

Not sure why people buy Audi.

Welcome, friend.

I’ve also sat in a GLC today, yes the design is better but I felt that the build quality in the Lexus is better. Even the inside of the pocket you use to close the door is padded with soft leather

BMW's have more power, maybe. The M cars are more brutish than the F cars from Lexus and that might be more fun to some.

It ends up becoming preference. The F-Sports (like literally all of them) have been rated as better driver's cars than BMW consistently for years. All the BMW's have dead, numb steering and all they can boast is more torque/acceleration sensation from boosted powerplants.

If things continue as they are and BMW remains focused on making up as many niche cars as possible to pander to Asian/Chinese douchebags then Lexus is going to pull ahead decisively once they move their non-F models over to turbocharged engines across the range.

People that say this are just brandwhores, honestly. Your BMW isn't a Countach or a Diablo, dude - just because it ends up in a shop more often doesn't give it "personality" like actual cool cars.

It's a fucking Toyota.

Go sit in a Mercedes or BMW and the difference will be very noticeable.

He literally said he has been in Audi's and BMW's, Eurocuck.

Let her buy her own fucking car.

Why would anyone buy a German car seeing how they break after the warranty is up.

At least with a Lexus, you know the car will last.

>it's a toyota

This is lazy.

I did man, they all looked good, but try to press various trim on Audis and they all squeak and do not feel kept snugly in place like they do in the Lexus.

Why do you have to be so heartless

What model is that. The interior looks stunning.

The GLC is a poser Mercedes. S Class, G Class, GLS, SL, etc have a luxury feel not matched by the Japanese luxury companies.

this is the shilliest thread i've ever seen

Using the same platform is lazy.

>Because it's boring as shit and has no personality
t. soy boy.
just because it doesn't have a nintendo switch in dash and rgb door trim doesn't make it boring
it's a car, not the """mancave""" your girlfriend puts you in when tyrone comes over

It's the RX 200t. It's seriously beautiful in person

GLS and SL both have outdated interiors. You should not have a phone dialing pad from a 1990s office telephone on your center console in 2018.

Which Toyotas are these based on?

Well...the exterior isn't my cup of tea but atleast it has the interior going for it

They both have a Toyota engine.

So? Toyota makes well built cars that have proven themselves over decades. Only complaint people have with Toyotas is their bare bone interiors. That's were fuckin Lexus comes into play.

Chassis, nigger. Stay focused on this one goalpost.

>muh exceptionz
Nice try rationalizing, mbshill

ISF and RCF has never in history been called a ''better drivers cars'' than BMW's.
The RCF is a 4000lb automatic coupe and it's disliked by most journalists for its poor driving dynamics.
I know you're referring to the GS F being a better drivers car than M5 according to JC which is probably true, lexus is easier to drive because of less power.
However the new M5 is getting released in a few months.

>You should not have a phone dialing pad from a 1990s office telephone on your center console in 2018.

I do and I love it. it’s actually perfect for typing stuff as well, just like old flip phones, brings back so many great memories

>The F-Sports (like literally all of them) have been rated as better driver's cars than BMW consistently for years
Lmao wut?
When Lexus released the RCF coupe in 2015, everyone immediately compared it to a BMW M4, and collectively pointed and laughed at the car for being heavier, softer, and slower than the Bavarian.

Did they also make fun of it because it'll still be on the road when the Bavarian rots, gutted out in a junkyard?

>moving goalposts
Surely reliability is that determines if a car is a good drivers car or not.
Your moms Corolla is the best drivers car right?

With the right mods, I bet I can smoke you in any car. It's about the driver not the car.

In this case it's about the RCF vs M4.
M4 objectively is the better drivers car and the better performance car.

>muh exceptionz

Numb steering. Every person that says this hasn't driven, let alone owned one. Retards.

>Clarkson
OH NO NO NO N ON O NO *breathes in*
HAHAHAHAHAHA

GSF is pretty good.
Literally all the other F-Sports are overweight garbage.

Clarkson is literally shitting on the RCF lmao
youtube.com/watch?v=iYsVeFko5Ds

>Clarkson

talking talking talking talk

>BMWs have numb steering! lexus is better!
LOL
>''The steering is a delight, so much better than the Lexus’ more digital, feedback-free set-up''

lexi cuckolds eternally btfo

Who cares if the bmw is better to drive. The Lexus will be miles ahead in terms of Luxury, build quality, longevity and comfort and that’s the POINT of Lexus. Bmw isn’t even Luxury, it’s all about the driving involvement while Lexus is the opposite

>Bmw isn’t even Luxury, it’s all about the driving involvement while Lexus is the opposite
According to this reviewthe BMW is more polished with a better interior..

AKA a RAV-4 with a body kit

My dad has a GS450h and the interior and ride quality are amazing.

>lexus in charge of driving dynamics
top kek

I don't think you understood what he meant by less polished. He isn't talking about the build Quality, but rather the fact that it's not their best try at a super sports sedan

''It’s certainly more comfortable in mooch-mode. Although a good chunk of this is down to the fact it has a vastly superior cabin – better seats, far more logical infotainment, slicker design, it’s also the more refined and soothing.''

Nice try, but only the RX has its own platform, not shared with anything

Who in the hell is he and why haven't I heard of him, and why ishe more relevant than Chris Harris?

>wanting anything but the safest vehicle on the market for mommy
It's almost like you don't appreciate your tendies.

it's a written article of the same Chris Harris video.

Btfo'd myself I suppose.

Fuck Chris Harris.

the article isn't written by Chris Harris but both the video and article are scripted by the same guy
i.e he's the one who dictated what chris should be saying

So many dipshits in this thread don't know the difference between F-Sport and F.

So are you implying F Sport>BMW M?

Well, what's the difference?

F Sport is just a trim level for normal Lexus cars. Basically an appearance package.

Oh so like M Sport package and S-Line

So this dude is saying that F Sport trim is better than all BMW's?
seems legit

how can lexus shills ever recover?

No. That would be retarded.

Lexus F cars are their top performers. The F-Sport line is mostly just an appearance package with a few performance tweaks, as that other user stated.

Yes. That would be the most comparable.

It's unclear what he really means, as he mentions both F and F-Sport in the same post. Does he mean that the IS350 F-Sport is a better driver's car than BMW's 335i? Who knows...

I always said it to shitcunts here, all it takes to admit superiority is to sit in one

Bmw’s have been shit for years now. It’s just fucking numb, like driving a corolla with more power
Drove an audi a4 to compare and at least the dual clutch makes it feel aggressive and sporty. Crisp downshifts
Plus bmws sound like ass even with aftermarket exhausts. GSF wins with the v8 alone

You must be looking at some really shit Audi's and BMWs if things squeek. Jump back into your Japanese shoebox fag

Nice shopping.

t. Never sat in an Audi before

The new M5 is something to behold. It is... very fast, for a saloon.