Cars that you daily even though they aren't meant to be

pic related (not my car but same everything.

2011 Camaro SS RS daily driven since I bought it
85k miles

Not that strange to be a daily now but was fairly impressive back in 2010- 2014

Dude it's a Camaro not a fucking Koeniggsigggg or something super exotic.

>nobody drives a 5th gen camaro every day

lol they're meant to be daily driven

What about this car is not supposed to be driven daily?
My stepmom drives a Camaro daily

>car that is not meant to be driven

Only boomers garage them desu

Dude it's a goddamn camaro it's supposed to be driven daily just like a mustang or a challenger

Not driving your nice car is like getting a girlfriend and not fucking her what's the point

Your girlfriend isnt a depreciating asset that you may want to sell one day.

Unless you are Thomas Jefferson.

Sooo what your saying is you don"t fuck your girlfriend so she will be tight for the next guy , gotcha

5th Gen Camaros are meant to be dailied, you dolt.
They're just not good at it.

If they are not good for daily driving, they are just a bad car. Because what else would it be good for?

That's not what he's saying, you're just too hung up on some hurr durr quote someone said comparing a car to a girlfriend.

Nothing special about dailying a Camaro user, maybe if it were the ZL1/Z28 or hell even a 1LE

Trailer park status symbol

Now that it warmed up it's not unusual anymore, but for nearly a month I was one of the only motorcycles I'd see on the road at night.

What’s the point of any car to a car guy if not to be driven? I would daily drive the guts out of any car that I like, even a 250 gto, I’d use a Koenigsegg Agera 1:1 as my daily winter beater here in Washington. I don’t give a fuck about making a profit on flipping supercars like some fucking boring ass boomer

You drive the most common car on the road. I see more Camaros than Mustangs/Challengers/Chargers. Nobody cares if you have the higher trim or bigger motor. Camaros were made boring by the people that choose to drive them.

Challenger 392 in the great white north, with 2 babies in the back.

A girl is a depreciating asset though.
You always want a new (young) girl because the old one aged like milk

>Your girlfriend isnt a depreciating asset
m8

>volvo will never make cool smol sport coupes like this ever again

my daily. owned since may 2016, have 32k so far.