M240i vs S3

I have 50k ready to waste on a depreciating asset. What's the better buy, BMW m240i or Audi S3?

Why not an M2 for 10k more?

are you seriously considering a rebadged haldex fwd golf with a transverse 4cyl over one of the best BMWs on sale right now?

>a return to for for BMW's M division or a literal Jetta R with four rings on the front and a 20k price hike
Real hard choice there, OP.

KIA Stinger

give it a rest

This. I love the m2

50k will buy you a classic car that won't depreciate. Be smart.

M2 isn't nearly as comfy to daily drive, which is what this ride will end up being for me

As much as it displeases me, the Audi's interior is quite a bit nicer than the BMW. This would be my new daily car, so I'm not entirely sold on living with such a .. sparse cabin like the 2 has. Everything else is definitely favoring the Bimmer, though.

Not enough $$ to get me that cherry 1970 Chevelle SS 454 that I want, sadly.

>Audi's interior is quite a bit nicer than the BMW
Until it starts to rattle itself to bits.

If you want an S3, just save yourself the extra cash and buy a Golf R.

>audi
>rattle

nice meme

16.6 civics for 3k

I prefer Audi's as a daily driver, but the BMW is objectively a better driver's car.

Are you an Arab?

the m240i is a better car. just buy that instead or find a nice pre-owned m235i

t. someone that researched this already

M240 (i'm digging BMW and the MG names) is the one i'd go for, or save money and get a Golf R

personally I think that LCD dash will date horribly, like most electronic dashboards, I'd prefer the 2 series just for that alone

>he can't afford a daily driver and a fun car.

most likely if you keep the car past 5 years the depreciation of the 2 series in general will be negligible due to how much people want them and definitely wont at the rate of the audi, now for comfortability id say the audi for actual performance

>4 cyl FWD volkswagen
>6 cyl RWD bmw

Are you kidding me?

cut off mid sentence - for actual performance the bmw

m240i, manual

this

Audi's awd operates in FWD 99.9% of the time

Get a v10 s6 faggot