white Jetta hybrid on lease

>FiST is for soyboys
since when?

>responding to low effort shitposting

Remember, the more you give them what they want, the more you destroy this site

This site has been dead for over a decade newfag

>Hurr durr this site is shit
>let's just continue to make it worse

saged, reported, hidden, e-mailed moot, called the police, anonymous tip to the FBI

What the fuck is a moot?

>it's just a fun little car

seems like somebody is assblasted because they don't own one

honda fit
hyundai sonatas/accents
kia rio
cannondale bicycles

pickup trucks made after the mid-2000s

Yea, okay.

delet this

spotted the FiST faggot

post your car then bud

Any 70s Japanese motorcycle with the bars rotated down and called a "cafe racer"

>Turbo 1.6
>6 Speed Manual
>Lightweight
>Near Perfect Handling

how is this a soyboy car?

it's a [spoiler]1998 Nissan Sentra[/spoiler]

it's probably the bus

>1.6

without question

Things have to get worse before they can get better

When will the catalog of any given board at any given time not have any of these threads?

I don't live anywhere near a bus stop

>go kart handling

>still doesn't post car
okay busrider

supra obviously.
can some1 ps smokey into soyboy?

I'm at work and I don't have any pics on my phone of my car
sorry

>don't know if bait or the worst kind of newfag

>implying mario himself (not who play it) isnt definition of chad

smokey is chad as fuck you fucking idiot, hes about as alpha as it gets among jdm tuners.

kek classic

b-but muh soyboy maymay

CHAD SMOKEY
>sick neo nazi tier overized bomber
>drapey pants
>pedo glasses
>driver 300kph+ all the time but has no idea what speedometer is
>swaps supra but nobody is man enaugh to express butthurt over it

Anything thats not a work truck/van muscle car or a base ass commuter car. Top examples

86/brz, any leased (((luxury))) vehicle or crossover, miata

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH DELETE THIS

nu nsx
>(((electric)))
>no noise
>zero driving feel
>automatic
>4wd
>easy as fuck to drive

>hating on the space egg

too bad this roastie based the new nsx on the space egg

the Acura beak is my biggest problem with the NSX's design, not the space egg-ness

yeah, and the first time I saw that beak was on the shibic. now these cunts are putting that shit on every car they make

>cant dress for shit
>huh i guess shes good enaugh to design our flagship car

I love how all those japs look like shit and are ugly as fuck and put no effort on themselves and put all they have into their 10/10 rides.

Top people right there.

I think I might've actually liked the NSX more if they'd gone full space egg

even tho smokeys outfit sized badly, imo he still looks coolerand more respectable than average normies/le high fashion metrosexual normies from instagram

>4 years out of college
>makes her lead the NSX project
just what did they mean by this?

Butthurt soycuck detected

Uhh, who would be upset about a V12 Supra? No one.

hes done a 3sgte supra also

>virgin keiichi vs chad smokey

>tfw love doriftu god
>tfw cant deny smokey is chad one

i can hear her voice and that southern drawl already, god damn oh shit she already said she is an independent woman who dont need no man, yet she works as a "housewife" and she wants to make america great again, barely has a high school education and thinks shes the hot shit. secretly she wants to burn coal, with her pussy.

>fiesta-st-oxfordwhite1.jpg

Guys, help. I think ive gone color blind

Jesus I live in Poland and I already see them quite often. The proportions are really fucked up just like it's owners eyesight

"It looks like a spaceship!"

What's with the FiST/soyboy meme? I have no feelings either way for the car itself, but I would imagine soyboys are the kind of people who believe cars are just a tool and would most likely be seen driving hybrid econoboxes and other similarly boring cars.

300hp capable on stock internals

ECHO BOOST 1.6L you can call me a soyboy I love my FiST GTX R stage three get to whole foods fast as fuck

so? thats slow as fuck still

"cars are racist, sexist and xenophobic and they pollute the environment and are dangerous"

I'd love a fiesta. 200hp and 35mpg sounds awesome. I have a 200hp saturn ion redline but i have to put premium in it for around 24mpg.

Straightline performance isn't everything you know.

Veeky Forums is still hung up on believing they’re drifters and need 600hp and RWD bc they “leave it all on the pass” every night.

Having fun and being ok with 7 sec 0-60 offends them bc it’s peresicates that their car based pissing contest is irrelevant.

*predicates

ok i admit thats true

do you have one or something

soyboys have ZERO interest in cars, they certainly wouldn't go out of their way to spend money on the performance model, no matter what the base car

Ok I know I said this in the last soyboy thread, but this is not a soyboy car. It is actually quite easily comparible to the fiesta st but the i3 is rear wheel drive. Sure, a bunch of socal toasties may drive it, but they're just doing that because hybrid. It's also not as normie as soyboy cars such as the focus or miata or whatever. It's also quite comfy

none of the cars in this thread are right except for the economy ones, soyboys don't give a shit about cars or peformance. they either bus or drive a camry, yaris, prius or some shitty crossover

I hope this isn’t same fagging because you’re correct

itt soyboys who never held a wrench accusing other soyboys of being soyboys.

post car then faggot I do all my own work

>held a wrench

FUCKING THIS. I don’t care if you do drive a Prius, if you’re fixing your own car, then you’re good people.

It's a reliable small car with excellent fuel economy and build quality

Affirmative action. As much as women piss me off, the basement nazis in this thread are still more ridiculous.

this is a spaceship

Mario is the beta orbiter, Bowser is Chad.

>699whp with just a tune bro

That little 1.6L makes as much power as your dad's V8

She must suck and fuck like a pro.

imagine handing over a half years pay for a munted cockroach on wheels.

Ever notice its always the cheap cars marketed to poorfags that are styled like this. Case in point CH-R, HRV, CX-5 etc. BMW, M-Benz don't do this even VW has clean lines at least. Some days i think the designers are taking the piss with poor people on purpose.

>cabable

means fuck all. a 5.0HO came with 127hp from factory in the early 80s but yeah its "capable" of 650hp

holy fuck i want to strangle you you bitch tit having cuck

1 0 0 % T H I S

>3sgte
god i hate that engine

>wanting to preserve the racial demographics of your ethnic homeland is ridiculous

Every car I don't like
t. your average Veeky Forumstist

Anything you're forced to drive i'd say.
we all have that one uncle or cousin who is forced to drive an awful minivan or small city car because of his bitch wife/gf, and he is vocal about how much he hates it.

ST stands for SoyToy

What? People run GTX2867R bolt ons up to 330hp before they start getting any problems.