Post your god-tier vehicle goals

post your god-tier vehicle goals

Memes aside, I genuinely want one of these or a GT3 with a stick

Goal for building my car

I know what you mean, always been a germanfag but this is a pretty great car

Memes aside, I genuinely want one of these or a DB11 V8.

Within the next 3-4 years I wanna purchase a used Lexus IS F, the early ones are already under $40,000 AUD and they seem like a great car for the price

hnng
Whats the appeal with this thing?

>LS3
>Minor breathing mods
>450-500hp
>750Kg curb

fuckoff to instagram chad

Again, memes aside, it looks good as fuck to me. It looks expensive, it looks luxurious, it looks "Japanese," it's my favorite Japanese two-door design since my personal favorite the Z32 Nissan.

>Dracula
>that pic
kek top maymay my friend

a Disco SVX or even a VW amarok

Don't really care for sporty, so i'd rather have something which is practical and fairly comfy while being able to handle fire roads and snowy single track.

Smashy smashy cars and coffee fun time memes aside...

I like both the ZR1 and the Ford GT but I'd still be happier wrapping a Ford GT around a tree than a ZR1.

as much as id like to say an e46 m3 i cant

'18 hellcat charger... I'm enamoured with this vehicle. Idk why but I am. I get I can have more bang for my buck. But there's just something about it that tickles me in all the right spots

Right along side you bro. I currently have a '11 Charger V6 but I'm itching to drive that fucking V8.

If all goes well. "Praying to the great lord Satan it does" I should be getting one in June. I've window shopped many times to the point the reps know my name. Sat in it countless times. I'm just fucking ready to own it...

I daily an e46 m3, my practical car is an Infiniti fx37 and my next car will be either
356 replica
Shelby gt 350

>not going for the maddest madmanmobile
A goddamn TWELVE POINT NINE LITER ENGINE putting out TWELVE HUNDRED HORSEPOWER in a fucking Shelby Cobra.

Fite me

Thats a toy model tho... right?

hows the subframe?

I'm mobile scum, so the pic might be smol but it's real. Classic Broncos are incredibly expensive, but I can dream.

And they aint getting cheaper any time soon

I dunno, there is just something about the photo that makes me think of a toy model... no clue what

I love it, but the LS-Eight is more realistic

True, they only made 15 of the motherfuckers. "Limited edition" indeed.

69 Mustang with a 351c and a 4spd top loader. Mmmmm.

Should add, to get a 4spd with a 351c that year you'd have to get a Mach 1, but the Boss 302 is more aesthetic. Either way that fastback bodystyle for that year is perfect.

Something like this, but without the GT wing

THis is beautiful! What is it? Year/make/model?

Any jzx100, i just love them for some reason.
Or
V12 vantage (s)
R32 GT-R
964 911 turbo

basically it looks expensive and dramatic like something youd see on a stupid instagram account. saw one at the car shows and there were niglets fawning all over it. pleb tier taste.

Toyota Cressida, newfag

need this in the UK

LHD GT-R
its cool and i like it.

>itt no coiner soyboys

Lamboland by EOY

Same. My IS350 is damn quick, but the transmission is disappointing. I'll be looking at 2011-2012 IS F once the price drops some more.

Black 1989 Supra Turbo
Itasha 1985-1987 Corolla GT-S with a 4AGZE
Red 1980 Toyota Pickup/Hilux with a 1UZ
White ST185 Celica GT-Four RC

2005 sti 18g turbo/350awd hp
2010 sti stock for the girlfriend
mk3 supra 2jz i currently own both mk3s
mk3 supra 1jz automatic/targa for the girl
mark 4 supra 2jz 450hp
2010 dt466 school bus with a 36' roof raise
Kitchen/Bedroom/Solar panels ect something i can live in/along with a car trailer.

Do you or anyone here have any experience with the Toyota 1G engine? As a burger I'm interested in the Soarers and Supras with the 1G-GTE

They're fucking terrible. Run away
Those cars come with the shitty w58 and they make no power. The 7mgte is better and even comes with a r154 ( strong tranny)

sorry, posted and dashed. MX32 Toyota Cressida. 1977-1980.

Lol,like anyone of you queers own a car.
Suck a dick.

nice bait

to not own any

I like wasteland goodies.

h-ha yes i guess ill have to buy your bags

An LHD Skyline GT-R is basically impossible to do correctly. I've looked into it. It's not just a matter of money and finding the right people. There are design limitations.

Oh yes.

both the ZR1 and the Z06 are merely just numbers cars

the GS is objectively the best vette

Back in the early 2000s I had a chance to buy a running m3 Lee tank for $2500.
I passed on it because I thought "what am I going to do with a tank?". And I bought a dumb Piper Cherokee instead.

I'm definitely going to buy some sort of tracked armored vehicle one day.

It's AC Cobra. That's an English car modded by Germans