Truckerfag Thread - /TFG/

>Reminder That Winter Is Cold Edition

Brevious Bread: >44 tonnes of ice and snow stuck to the undercarriage of your truck and trailer
>34 tires doing the ol' Bismarck city shuffle
>Sign that lease and i'll dilute your washer fluid reservoir with tap water
>CDL How Acquire? Private driving school, community college or the training companies if you're broke and desperate
>Megas a shit, always and forever

>Truckerfag's sleeper mattress is so full of fluids it can be classed as a waterbed
>EF's sleeper mattress has been completely eaten by pupper
>Bepis's sleeper mattress is the backseat of a 1995 Isuzu Rodeo
>Primely's sleeper mattress smells like shea butter and Newports
>Primefag's sleeper mattress is covered with glossy photography magazines and takeout thai food containers
>Gundam's sleeper mattress is covered with Zechs Marquise printed bedsheets
>Doubles sleeper mattress is covered with his thicc wife, Truckmom
>Balam's sleeper mattress is in whereabouts unknown, along with the rest of the truck, trailer and driver
>Bandit's sleeper mattress is covered in the original plastic wrapping, and a thick layer of dust
>Oilfag's sleeper mattress is a 600 bhp MSI Hybrid Triplex Pump

Other urls found in this thread:

livetrucking.al/photos-yellow-peterbilt-with-huge-sleeper/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First.

>no discord link

WTF is discord y do u all keep talking about it

Sekrit club
No busriders allowed

It's the latest soyboy craze for attention whores to get even more attention.

Wut about common cpm company cuckshedders who post anonymously
>tfw u take your weekly shower and feeling clean actually feels...nice
>then you get back in ur truck and u are already filthy and covered in dust and mud
Feels fucken good my man. Grublyfe 4 life

Lol imagine being so butthurt that otr makes more than you that you have to go on Veeky Forums and perpetuate forced memes to feel good about your poor financial choices

LOL!

Is for fags

I drove truck once. Realized how much of a shitty job it was and became a learned man

I did the college thing--realized I hate people, offices and work and became a truck driver.

truckers are rapists and serial killers and all of them should be imprisoned indefinitely

Implying a prison cell isn't a step up from an 8x8 box on wheels.

Prison beds don't move and you don't have to go out in the snow to take a piss.

What did they teach?

We are imprisoned, imprisoned with poverty causing us to live in a cuckbox working 14+hrs a day for meager wages.

You surely aren't being serious.

Big Red has a challenger.
livetrucking.al/photos-yellow-peterbilt-with-huge-sleeper/

Autism works in mysterious ways.

See also: daily showers, commissary cheaper than truck stop rape prices and probably-fresher food than the TA buffet.

I'm a glass-half-full kinda person.

And don't call me Shirley.

A freightliner and peterbuilt rep come and talk about the engines. You learn how to activate descent mode and creep mode and stuff like that. Its kinda interesting. I still have manual so I don't quite know what they're talking about.

>paccar equipped trucks
Not even once

>activate descent mode and creep mode
Put it in manual.

That's basically it.

>be me, Oilfag
>be this morning
>get into different truck than I usually run
>fire it up
>needs a regen right away
>wat
>regen for almost half an hour
>fug, gotta go
>figure it'll finish once on the highway
>25 minutes down the highway
>lolneedsparkedregennowdude
>fug

You cant

I forget that some companies don't have heavy haulage mode programmed as standard with no lockouts. It makes the ultrashift great, the economy mode program on them is what makes everyone say they are shit.

Yep

>descent mode, creep mode

More like bitch mode, automatics are for women and soyboys

>He isn't part of the patrician 3-pedal master race
>tfw a vegan can shift better than you

>Teaching truck drivers to activate creep mode
Like teaching a fish how to swim

I've told you multiple times I drive a manual. Keep pretending you are your own boss

Y'all're retarded, it doesn't matter to normal well adjusted people. Who cares. I'd trade in my 10sp tomorrow for an auto if they'd pay me more.

I wouldn't mind one with a clutch pedal, but fuck those button clutch models

Why would an auto have a clutch? Am I missing something here? I just press up or down to shift if it's on manual mode.

That has happened to me in the Internationals without DEF and most of the time it’s a fucked up sensor or smth. It should be able to regen with highway driving if it isn’t an issue with something else.

They made both kinds?

I DONT HAVE AN AUTOMATIC

I did a region the other day and I didn't let the water temperature get to 180 first and that actually put me in the shop at a Freightliner dealership all day

>Why would an auto have a clutch?
The ultrashift has a clutch, it's just operated by the computer through the application of the accelerator. You have to be kinda gentle on the fuel or it'll grab a whole big bunch of clutch at once and have you bouncing around the cabin like a ping pong ball.

The worst thing about an automatic is backing in. Most won't keep idling back on their own. You have to keep accelerating or it declutches and the truck stops if you lift even a little bit. Then you have to start the whole process of easing into the fuel to get it to move all over again. Multiple stops during a dock is a dead giveaway of an automatic truck. I heard some years ago there was a software update for creep mode in Reverse but I've never actually seen an auto with it.

that sounds fucking shitty, never tried an auto yet

It's a slight inconvenience once or twice a day for a grand total of 30 seconds. NBD. Or if you're flatbed then there's literally no downsides.

Enddump daddy here haven't checked in with boss man for a month hope my truck isn't taken when im ready to start cucking again

I heard someone telling me about that the other day at Prime. They didn't fix this in the 2019s?

I wasn't already comfy enough doubling my income and never driving.

Quoted from another site:
>We are instructed to be looking or getting into a spot when our clock hits one hour remaining. If we get down to 30 min the phone calls start and the sky begins falling. Beyond 30 min I have not dared to venture.

Here I was thinking that greentxt pasta was just some light humor, I now feel like a sweet summer child.

Those companies are few and far between. It's usually small fleets that advertise shit about being "family". It actually used to be a whole lot worse right around the time cell phones started becoming practical.

I start looking to park up when I'm down to two hours. 12 on duty 12 hour break master race

Team drivers: what is this "parking?"

It's what we do on resets

I want to get a golf TDI. Is the DEF/regen shit really a huge pain in the ass? I do a good amount of highway driving

My fucking Freightliner Cashittia has creep mode in reverse and it's a 2015. I miss my Kenworth so much.

I found sweatpants that have an image of jeans printed on them. No one will ever know I never wear real clothes.

t. reefer who signed that lease

You'll never know true luxury until you go from neutral to 12th with a coffee in your right hand

That cup is not 'murrican sized, nice try tho

>no splitter
PLEB

Am I the only one who wants to drive a cabover configured so you drive from a standing position? Imagine seeing the road from 12ft up.

its right there above his pinky, busrider

>he doesn't know the difference between the splitter and range control switches!
laughing_thots.jaypeg

That's not a splitter, idiot.

Wtf is a 12spd layout? I'm familiar with 10s, super 10s, and 13s but no 12.

Do you live under a rock voluntarily or does someone make you stay under there?

is me i just didn't draw it in there. 18 speed or gtfo

Are there any foreseeable negative consequences of a truck driver casually dating a state trooper? Any reason it couldn't work or it's a bad idea?

Not for you. Maybe for her if she's suspected of letting you off. Just keep your pie hole shut about it.

>her

I'd never say a word to anyone, I figured she would also be taking a much bigger risk than me. I sort of impulsively and probably foolishly asked a trooper out to dinner during a roadside inspection, after completing a clean inspection she actually gave me her number. I'll be amazed if she answers though, probably already regretting it.

You better not cum in the first 2 minutes, she wants to get hate fucked by a trucker.

The "school" I'm going to called it a splitter. Im getting my money back tomorrow morning

K, busrider

heh
>you dicks made me look like a faggot on /tfg/

anyone who posts on /tfg/ is a faggot by default

Except me, I'm really cool

Bump. Y nobody post here anymore?

>forget to disconnect air lines and pig tail
>nothing breaks

I did that the other day. Pretty sure it pulled the whole trailer

Got tired of larping.

Who the fuck designed the hood latches on the Cascadia and why hasn't he been publicly executed yet?

Probably the same guy that designed the hood latches for a peterbilt 387

Anyone ever used a vpn to torrent on Pilot wifi? They block p2p connections but I might reup my PIA subscription if that would work.

Busy as fuck with work.

alright i got my cdl
who the fuck needs non-experienced drivers and will let me bring my dog?

Prime Inc

Just use your hand, dogfucker.

you're a fucking faggot dude

That's better than being a dogfucker

Prime. A lot of guys on here will vouch for them being a good starting company.

Truckerfags I need your advice.

I plan on driving to the u.p of Michigan this weekend, I'm leaving on Friday and they're saying it's supposed to snow Friday and Saturday. This will be my first time driving long distance in a snow storm, any tips? How do I make myself not be so nervous about this? Also I've only been across the mackinac bridge twice, how bad are suspension bridges in snow storms? I'm only driving about 300 miles

Omae wa mou shindeiru.

Whatever you say, dogfucker

HEY
Leave. Him. Alone.
or else!

>threatening_cuck.jpg

I use my VPN all the time. I've been at pilotJs that block all streaming.

What's the best place to buy strap winches for a flatbed and what's a good price for them?

Folks I know use tarpstop dot com

Just borrow them from the truck parked next to you at night.

That's something your company should provide you with.

Lol yeah that's who I'm asking for

Leave them. If they can't figure out how to get the equipment you need, how the fuck can they even run a business.

This. Breddy sketchy that a trucking company wouldn't have a supplier of load securement devices essential to their business figured out.

Nah. Best job I've ever had.

Well you definitely don't have to worry about labouring to secure any loads.