Do you ever get mcfeels when driving?

>do you ever get mcfeels when driving?
youtu.be/mLRy_5U7rF8

Every single time but probably because I smoke and drive.

Dusk driving with all windows down makes me want a convertable

>when my CEL comes on for no reason
>when I imagine having a qt in passenger and then imagine her complaining about the transmission vibrating sometimes and complaining about social media
>when I think about how the speed bumps at my shitty apartment has affected the car
>when i think about how theres no point in me painting over the scuffs and scratches because someone in uni will just hit it again in a few weeks
>when I think about how I can afford my next dream car but shouldnt get one because my apt's and uni would fuck it up as bad as this one
>when everything works perfectly fine for once

>that 2:00am drive to McNaldos

yup anytime I park and see my miles have gone up it breaks my heart knowing that her life has decreased just a little bit more.

>what do you use do?
I mcdrive

>do you ever get mcfeels when driving?
I get a very mild case of McFeels when I try to break up the monotony of doing things on a home PC. I pack up a few snacks and a favorite drink along with the laptop and power supply and drive off somewhere to work on the laptop in a new place. Even if it is the parking lot of MacDonalds because I can still reach their free WiFi from the car.

I don't wear down my main car battery because I have a spare 12 volt deep discharge battery in the trunk. It is fastened down to a plastic battery holder with wide base to not tip over and spill battery acid. Power clips connect to the battery terminals and to my power supply I bought at Fry's. This is not one of those power inverters. It is like the usual power brick for the laptop but it also has a 12 volt input for connection to battery power. So it's a great little EFFICIENT unit and supplies perfect power unlike the stepped noisy square-wave from a 120vac inverter.

When I get home, I remove the battery from the trunk and recharge it in the garage.

As for working on the laptop after driving somewhere, I find that a refreshing break. I have a laptop holding tray for the car that I bought online many years ago, so it works out great. The McFeels don't have to be a strong feeling. Even a weak feeling is good enough for me. Because. For that short trip that evening. I Don't worry. Be happy.

New pasta acquired

i got the mcfeels watching that video

Mcthankyou

Fuck me yea kind of.

I live in Northern California and almost got burned out of my house during the firestorm. About a mile down the road used to be a McDonald's as part of a Chevron next to an Applebees, and an Arby's. I haven't eaten anything other than fries and maybe some nuggets from there in at least a year but me and my brother would drive down at off hours usually sometime between 11PM and 4AM. At this time there's often at least 3 or 4 cars in the drive-through and they were slow as could be processing orders but me and my brother didn't care. We'd spend our 15-40 minutes just talking, making jokes and listening to stupid music in my mom's Plymouth Breeze with a bad driver's speaker using a tape to aux adapter. It was like a momentary lapse from reality and it was beautiful.

Then the firestorm came and almost everything burned. Pic related is what was left the day after the fire when I went on a walk to survey the carnage. We had evaced the morning before, came back when friends told us our place was still there, and then spent the next 3 weeks hiding from the National Guard (so we wouldn't be kicked out) and scaring off looters with rifles so they would stop trying to break into my neighbors house.

I miss those times, I really do, and now it's all gone. I hope I can get them back some day.

>scaring off looters with rifles
All white people looters since it's northern california?

I'll be honest and say it was 4 black guys in hoodies in an old truck in this instance. I came out with a rifle and my neighbor across the street with his shotgun and they got back in their truck and left. Later we got reports that a number of people (who turned out where mostly white) were impersonating Fire/EMS, National Guard, Law Enforcment, etc. and would show up to people still inside their homes and tell them they're being mandatory evaced and then loot the place later with friends. Some people had loaded their valuables into cars in case they had to leave and then got broken into.

One thing I will say is almost everyone they arrested were coming in from out of county, at least a few hours a way. They even caught 2 guys stealing a truck 2 towns over and then driving it through my area to loot. About 3 weeks later of running my rice cooker and fridge/freezer off a generator the national guard showed up 40 feet from my door and they shortly locked down the entire neighborhood. I couldn't leave and come back but I wasn't ultra paranoid since they weren't going to force us out.

2 maybe 2 1/2 weeks later when the national guard left after locking down the entire neighborhood with armored Humvees my next door neighbor said 2 more guys (both white in their mid-late 20s according to description) were trying to fuck with someone's motorcycle that had survived the fire mostly intact.

I can tell you with certainty being a bottom feeding bastard of an opportunist transcends racial and ethnic lines/. Pic related, the aforementioned motorcycle.

Op here wasn't expecting such long monologues

Continue

>I can tell you with certainty being a bottom feeding bastard of an opportunist transcends racial and ethnic lines/
All races have thieving looting bastards.
But the per capita rate of thieving looting bastards varies as some races have lower rates of crime.

>it's not an extremely slowed down version of running in the '90s

fuck nu-internet memes

>Original music is bad
It's actually really fucking good hex system has a unusual unique sound

oh it's fine music but if I see Ronald in a car the first thing I think of is pic related

Oldfag from 2006 here didn't get that impression at all but now you mention it probably came from there.i just liked the animation

T. Op

why is he driving a Z3 coupe?

CLOWN SHOE
L
O
W
N

S
H
O
E

>extremely slowed down version of running in the '90s