What went wrong here?

What went wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PooiyAs3Yy8
ktla.com/2017/08/11/car-stuck-in-raging-kings-river-may-belong-to-missing-thai-students-fresno-authorities-say/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not a rally driver or someone used to sliding

Its a woman

She forgot to wear her seatbelt.

So strong

Why didn't the other car stop for a second?
I'd give the guy my number in case the lady tried to lie.

Did they hire mrcummy to drive or something?

So heroic

stunning and brave

So sophisticated. Don't be intimidated, little boys.

kek

Is this real?

MeToo

She was asked to drive a bucket of bolts on sand at 40mph so her hair would "blow the right way" for one shot.

>benny hill theme intensifies

>taken by a busrider

>think she's finally made it
>keeps turning

why no one of the two scooters turned ?

Target fixation
You ride a bike by communicating what you want to do, with no rider input it'll just ride straight

to be fair, you dont really expect 2 absolute madman suicide bombers kamikazing you on their scooter at 5mph when you take a slight turn

It's incredible. Both drivers saw each other from something like 40 meters, and they just charge at each other like in those medieval tourneys.

>Target fixation
Is this a real thing?
I've tried staring at random things and I dont run into them...

Is the direction column damaged ? It seems like at no point of the video the SUV turns left. Or is it a brain problem ?

On a bike, if you panic, you will
Try letting go of the bars, the bike will follow your movements

fucking love this shit

i don't remember this part in kill bill

Some people truly live imprisoned into a nightmare kek

Turns left out the parking lot in the end. Truly a special person driving

We used to share these on our flipphones via Bluetooth back in the early 2000's

I can at least understand how this would happen if they press the wrong pedal and then panic.
But how does this happen, she's in control of the car she just can't figure out basic spacial or movement.

fffffffffuck I want the full video where he smashes her mirror and then her pussy

I think both are having a stroke. Even in panic stomping on the brakes is the first sane reflex.

this
when you panic you will more than likely freeze
freeze on a bike and you go straight into whatever

RUN !

>I think both are having a stroke
>being a woman is equivalent to having a stroke
and they vote

>Ah hell just end it for me i'm tire of this shit

Final destination.

>>being a woman is equivalent to having a stroke
>and they vote
Calm down kid, we're having fun laughing at retarded basket cases. Especially since they drive like Veeky Forums tripfags.

HAHA WHAT!?

>when you almost get decapitated
youtube.com/watch?v=PooiyAs3Yy8

i only realised this was sped up when the other guy got into his car.

Well, it worked.

>phallic lamp post oppresses innocent woman piloting her independence-machine

> there's always that double nigger that goes on a red

>watching helplessly as a clinical retard tramples your motorcycle
Holy shit

its fucking zoolander driving

You know what REALLY grinds my gears? Motherfuckers that pull out into the intersection to make a left turn on a yield on green before it is safe to actually go. Is the mentality "Well if I'm already in the middle of it I have to go even if the light turns red, officer." or what?

What abomination of a car is that? Also her leg is broken, right?

>he doesn't pull into the intersection
What's the issue you fucking beta?

I think it makes sense to do that when you're turning left on a light that doesn't have a green arrow. If traffic is heavy you could go through an entire light cycle without an opportunity to turn.

But I do it on pretty much every light because pulling into the intersection means you have less distance to make the turn, so you can make the turn faster. That way you could get through the intersection on yellow if the oncoming car is stopping or after the last car goes through and not get caught by the red.

>that guy that gets in his car to get the fuck out of dodge
>the dudes that get out of the Caravan to watch exactly how retarded she is
>that arms-at-the-sides 'well ain't that some shit' gesture looking at the red car's damage at the end
I keep watching and it keeps getting better.

Gotta love how she stops instead of slamming the gas to gtfo out of the way.

The light was still green. The red light you see at the end is for crossing traffic coming from the right.

If you're talking about what I think you're talking about, you might actually be retarded. That is what you are supposed to do. There is no reason not to.

>"Well if I'm already in the middle of it I have to go even if the light turns red, officer." or what?
...Yes. If you in the intersection before the light turns red, you are supposed to go. If you don't, cross traffic cannot go.

Cuck

>stop saying mean things or else

I like how the last guy helps the driver right before he finds out they hit one of the other cars

The best part is that after the first car runs for the hills, she doesn't even notice it's gone so she keeps barely backing up.

>>that arms-at-the-sides 'well ain't that some shit' gesture looking at the red car's damage at the end

>endorsing /r9k/ derailing faggots
Nah we already have some containment threads for them.

This is almost exactly how I got in my motorcycle accident.

cringe

This is actually the only way to get a left turn in much of downtown Los Angeles. Most of the tiny narrow streets were meant to accommodate 1940s traffic and don't have enough space for left turn lanes. Nobody gets offended by it at least.

>cringe
Whatever you say faggot

sperg more cringemaster

Looks like a chink box.

I would assume he is on neutral or only thinking of getting off the bike because then he can claim insurance on the driver

I meant he must feel horrible. Watching your beloved motorcycle get trampled must be infuriating.

ITT: Homosexuals

this.

needed a lot more practice on a less treey area imo

>that insuranced claim
Ez munny

she's on her phone and looks up at the last second right ?

>pressing the wrong pedal
almost happened to me once, drove like 8 different cars in one day
>stick shift
>auto
>stick shift
>auto
>stick shift
>get in my auto at the end of the day
>mash the brakes thinking it's the clutch
>mash the throttle thinking it's the brakes
>car jumps forward 2 feet as i realize something is very wrong
>adjust my tard feet and drive home
could have been an expensive mistake

Nah man shes a gymnast and is really flexible

any chance this is in kings canyon ?
>be me a year ago driving out
>having fun in a loaded Rio
>arrive at sharp turn
>ohshit it's sharper than expected
>keep control and notice a bunch of red debris and a bumper on the ground by the barrier
>gf tells me to stop so she can check the bottom of the canyon
>surewhateverbabe.mkv
>she gets out and looks over
>starts waving at me with crazy eyes
>get out and look for myself, a fucking car is 300 feet down in the river
turns out it had happened last night
rip

ktla.com/2017/08/11/car-stuck-in-raging-kings-river-may-belong-to-missing-thai-students-fresno-authorities-say/

I believe it's a Suzuki SX4 hatchback/crossmeme thing. And yeah, here leg looks pretty dickered.

*her

>asians
literally the females of races

objectively wrong

asians are at least intelligent, if nothing else

To be fair, she said she was forced into driving the car, even after she told tarantito and the producer that the damned thing was unsafe to drive, but being the submissive whore she is, she agreed to do it anyways.

objectively wrong

The only smart ones are the exchange students and a small .01% who stay in the mainland. The rest are functionally retarded but you only get exposed to the exchange students.

allahu akbaaaaaaar!

You fucking idiots that sit behind the line at greens are the problem. This is literally how you are supposed to make a left and what they teach in driver's ed, DMV handbooks, etc. For fuck's sake I hate to wonder what else you're getting wrong at life. Please don't reproduce.

>when you think it cant possibly get any worse but then theres another 60s to the vid

i didnt know it was possible to have this little spacial awareness jesus christ

This is one of the reasons I'm scared driving around in my 30 year old shitbox. I'm the only person in the world (besides my mechanic I bet he loves the fucking thing kek) who gives a flying fuck about it when some inept retard sideswipes me or backs up into me like that poor bikefag

yes but only first car is allowed past the line

this. Just the other day I almost hit a fucking ninja tree, saved it because the back camera started beeping like a motherfucker and my instant reaction was pressing the brake, how the fuck do you press the wrong pedal when you see something is clearly wrong is beyond me

Looks like it. If you go frame-by-frame I think you can see it in her right hand. Her left is still on the wheel.

found the cunt

>chinks + women
WHAT A COMBO THAT WOULD BE

why are her lights on in the middle of the day?