Daily reminder that while youre being a good boy and going the speed limit bikers are going as fast as they want and...

Daily reminder that while youre being a good boy and going the speed limit bikers are going as fast as they want and doing whatever they want

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ebN2UaiGLV0
youtube.com/watch?v=gpAzXqIcWzc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

enough of them road pizza for me not to care.

Good on them. I even give them thumbs up when they do some really impressive stuff.
Not everyone is a manchild.

no one is cooler than physics

After instarted buying decent cars, i stopped getting tickets.

>hit triple digits pretty much daily on my 100 mile round trip

I can't accelerate like the bikers but I can outcorner them comfortably and don't have to wonder every time I mount up some inattentive motorist is going to make that day the day I am a decapped red smear

>but I can outcorner them comfortably
No you can't lol.
you going to try and sit here telling me you are driving a hypercar?
because they are about the only production cars out cornering a bike..

not true faggot prove me wrong

burden of disevidence lies with the accuser. for instance, i accuse you of being straight (unprovable, most liekly false)

I think he mostly meant the comfortably part

No hyper car here. In my shitty in head physics calculations of CoG, contact patch, etc a car would out do a bike. If not, and I am too lazy to Google into the subject, it's isn't the first time I've been wrong.

>why I don't ride

Really it's the road kill considerations and last time I rode a bike, my old man's hopped up Kz750, I downed it, bruised my leg pretty decent and called it a career.

Damned road sanding left overs in April in the middle of an intersection I was turning left in... me and bikes could have had something special

stop pretending to be me

True story, breh. My only regret is he seemed a little sad that I gave up on it. I loved riding around on that thing when I was a tot

we accepted this risk on day one

I hope you die

Not really a concern until I got older.

Good news, eventually.

Daily reminder that when I hit a biker, I'm not going to have much more than a dent in my car, and you're going to hospital.

>implying the brainlets doing this shit aren't the manchildren

>not just covering your plates and or hooning around at night
fags
a
g
s

Daily reminder that when ever a biker crashed its always some how a cagers fault.

they later punched a side view mirror because the driver was going 5 mph over the speed limit

The ones that accelerate like monsters and drive 130mph on empty roads I don't care about. The ones lane splitting at 130mph and popping wheelies with cagers in every direction are what piss me off.
An inattentive motorist will kill you in a car as much as on a bike. Remember, while a biker will hit the ground and slide out potentially hitting anything in front of him, getting road rash and fucked joins regardless of gear, a motorist has to worry about absorbing a metric fuckton of energy while sitting in his car. If a truck T-boned me in my corolla at 40mph I'd likely be just as fucked as if he T-boned me on my bike.

>The ones lane splitting at 130mph and popping wheelies with cagers in every direction are what piss me off.
yeah?

yeah this pisses me off too.
>check blind spot
>ok, no one there
>signal and check again
>wild squid at increedibley hihg sped lane splits
>wrecks and or dies
>this shit

you put a lot of hope and trust in humanity pulling that shit

>Daily reminder that while youre being a good boy and going the speed limit bikers are going as fast as they want and doing whatever they want

and then they die. nature has a way of sorting itself out eventually

>implying

youtube.com/watch?v=ebN2UaiGLV0

go for it
I'm not against it.

>he fell for the 'motorcycles handle better than cars' meme

I'm fine with that until your idiotic stunts cause innocent bystanders to get hurt. Just like you have the freedom to do whatever the fuck you want (aka """freedom"""), other people have the freedom to not deal with your bullshit. Thanks.

Regards,
normal drivers

I was fine until he almost hit that pedestrian. Then I wanted to see him crash.

feels good man

>go about 100mph to work
>look far ahead at road ahead of me
>its all clear
>overtake about 5 cars round a bend
>mfw their face when

Idiot. My s3 outcorners a bike with with EASE

No, they don't. They rarely do and half of them end up as organ donor.

What is this gay thread anyway

>No, they don't. They rarely do
k

this is why non-automated vehicles are going to be forcibly taken off the streets in 5 years

They're also getting wrapped around street lights on the.daily. Lel.

About ten years ago I had an inattentive PIT me. I replaced the box and bumper of the truck, 4 wheel aligned it and >everythingwentbetterthanexpected.tga while I tried like hell and barely recovered it.

Took three lanes of highway, probably 500,yards, AND what felt like three lock to locks.

Point taken, though

No they aint... not here atleast

Filthy poorfag pedestrians deserve to get fucking mowed down

>doing this at night with no traffic
Now do it during the day during rush hour

I'll do you one better

youtube.com/watch?v=gpAzXqIcWzc

The lazy ass cops where I live wont go after the obvious speeders but rather will ticket me for fucking 65 in a 50 (goes to 60 literally 1/8th mile away, same highway...).

Im just mining my own business in the right lane with cruise control set to 64 on a dead empty 4 lane highway and a state trooper fly's up behind me.

Despite my cruise being on 64 they claimed I was going 66.

FML, must have a REAL slow night for them to pull this kind of kike shit. Literally every fucking one goes at least 60 on this highway.

>speeding
>having your speedometer be out for any reason

When my miata LS swap is done I'll do all of that. For now at least I'll just outrun you if there's even the slightest bit of moisture on the roads

It wasnt out, its A 2017 GTI.

Literally set on 64 so im the FUCK your giving me a "break" at 65 so I can "mail it in"

Fuck you pigs. Trying to fuck me over with a license suspension in NC if I mailed in a 15 MPH speeding ticket.

Shit bait

Also speed limits are fucking cancer fuck you

me too senpai, why do you think i ride 100mph+ w/ no gear for fun

>Disputing my speed claim by posting biker faggots going 1km/h
Wew lad. Mummy dropped you on your head much because she was drunk all the time?