Maga stickers on a car or anything ever

>maga stickers on a car or anything ever

This. Drumpf is done for he is finished

>i voh tuhed fo trumf

Those stickers are cringe but he's completely right.

It's unnecessary to advertise how stupid republicans are though. Everyone already knows this.

shall we make this a poo poo pee pee thread?

mfw witchposter is t. demonrat

anyway

>greed is a moral issue
Captain obvious

I key all cars with maga stickers or just large red pickups in general (since they're likely trump supporters)

Veeky Forums needs IDs

>not putting bernie stickers on their cars

>Thinking that American politics matter at all.

Big money controls American politics, the parties exist as a distraction for the people to squabble over and anyone who buys into the fight is guilty of being as stupid as each other regardless of the side they are on.

sage

Veeky Forums needs an anti-racism division

I literally saw a shitty old van yesterday that not only had a Hillary sticker, but a "Question Reality" sticker. They actually think they can change reality to their feelings.

keep your politics in /pol/ motherfucker I don't need this shit in Veeky Forums

Veeky Forums needs right wind death squads

can I bring a helicopter?

>Political stickers of any sort on your car
>For Black Men Only sticker on your car
I've seen that one once and wew lad.

We need an Veeky Forums equivalent.

>meme magic
>just meme, no magic at all
honestly now, wtf?

>any stickers except factory decals
i don't even have a reaction image for this awful feel

>This vehicle pulls to the left
Woah, that's pretty dangerous. He should get his tracking and alignment sorted out before this leads to an accident

You mean it would no longer be anonymous? And while we're at it let's add accounts too, and a system to organise posts based on a voting system.

>verification: please select your car's make and model and then provide a VIN number, if you don't have one you can also post the last 5 letters/digits of your drivers license ID

>I'm With Her stickers on a car or anything ever

>putting stickers on a car that's not a taxi or a rally car

beautiful

At least this one has a sense of humor

no negro, youd be user just that every thread would give you a new random ID and it would help with samefagging.

I remember some /pol/ fag planned to put Trump stickers on liberal college student's cars. Wonder what happened to that.