Is the 34 really overrated?

What about the r34 though

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N9nCJzPKmL4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I dunno, sometimes I see R34 I'm unsettled by but it's good in general. I'm sure it's annoying seeing how popular it is but calling it overrated is a bit far.

>t. american stuck with R32's and shit for another 10 years

Go ahead and spend $50k on an unmolested specimen but realize Ted beside you in his $50k Vette or Camaro would dust your ass on the strip or at the track.

R33 sumpremacy

It's so fucking normie, but that doesn't make it a bad car.

It's overpriced and overrated. If you want a more objective assessment of the car, look at the R33 GT-R. It's similar under the skin, many parts are shared between the R33 and R34.

during each iteration of the R32,33 and 34 series they were some of the best sports cars you could buy with your money. Now that they are closer to 20 years old of course newer things can outperform them.

R32 or die mothercucker.

Represent
God Foot has downs

Isn’t the R33 legal? I know you used to be able to buy them if you did a conversion or something

>50k for a gtr
It's more like 25k user.

Normie car like the MK4 Supra.

Normalfags don't like it as much as they used to, it's all about BRZs and unobtainable imports

>90's car
>pretty good traction control
>has 4WD
>engine is overengineered
>reliable
too bad nissan today is shit

Well technically R34's are """""""legal""""" if you jump through a million hoops.

An R34 gtr will pull $50k easily once they're legal in the US. Just look at the prices a clean Supra pulls. $50k for a car that spent most it's later life being abused in the rust hole that is Canada.

Muh 50k vette, how does it feel to know some teenager on a 5k bike would whoop your ass? Limp dick mid life crisis cock sucker

The first year of r33 is legal now user.

You bikefags can't even leave the line and shift properly. Most of you are squiddy as fuck in the corners and will never get close to what your bike is capable of. Your probably huddled under an overpass waiting for the rain to pass as your typing that.

youtube.com/watch?v=N9nCJzPKmL4

Clap clap. The worst generation that's been legal in Canada forever.

The R34 and the A80 are the most overrated and overhyped japanese cars of all time.

I was talking more-of R32s, I could give less a shit about the R34, not a fan of its styling.

yes, R34 is pure meme. R33 is objectively better.
Blame hollywood and video games. Funny how (((they))) are behind everything, all the magic behind R34s made the R35 - which is just cheap plastic crap with a relatively solid engine, but what did you expected for a nissan?

I think it's ugly as fuck in the rear and I've always like the 3rd series R31and the R32 much more.

1993 Skylines meet 25 year rule. 1996-1998 just need some crash safety mods to pass after 21 years.

None of the Skyline GT-Rs have traction control. They're notorious for spinning because people don't know that you have to stay on the throttle and countersteer when the back kicks out.

The engine is also kind of fragile past a certain power level, not like the 2JZ.

R33 isn't faster unless you modify it.

No it's not overrated it's the best gtr

yes it is
overrated and expensive shit
any toyota with 1jz/2jz inside is better and cheaper

fucking this

I love smoking retards in stock r34 gtst's with my 25psi 1jz soup