Is there anything more beautiful than a Lincoln Blackwood

Is there anything more beautiful than a Lincoln Blackwood

A late term abortion

>rwd only
>non usable bed

why.png

At least the Mark LT solved this

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a Blackwood in the flesh (in the US or Canada), and I’m someone who would notice. But in Mexico they’re not that uncommon, and I believe still produced.

BTW if I remember those original models, the bed was lined in wood or something totally absurd like that (so it was useless for anything but golf clubs, but I supposed that was the idea)

Ah, shit, forgot they renamed it and made it less stupid.

And I was wrong about the LT still being sold in Mexico, but there was a second gen there (2010-14) that wasn’t sold elsewhere. Ultimate narco ‘lobo’.

it was carpeted

That’s actually disappointing. Maybe I’m thinking of that SS ‘pickup’ GM made that was wood lined?

That's not even a bed, that's just a bigass trunk.

Pretty much every real car

The blackwood was a failure, however the Mark LT was much cooler, I hope they make a 2018 mark LT, I'd buy it!

is there anything more disgusting than the retarded normie OP taste?

holy tacky. but yeah, since the new Navigator seems to be selling well, they ought to bring back the Navigator pick-up. but I wonder if it would just cannibalize tarted up Ford 150/250 sales?

Disgusting, the absolute state of trucks these days being used by rich suburbanites to project masculinity.
THIS is a real truck not that tacky monstrosity meant to appeal to niggers and wiggers

the limited is basically an LT

any photoshops exist of latest gen with subtle Lincoln front end? Ford could make a mint with those even higher end plush interior themes offered on the new Navigator

>t. Manlet

ooh, if the grille were a little thinner and that intake below it slightly larger it would be perfect.

Looks fucking sick. All it takes is to feature it in a Blockbuster Movie, and sales will skyrocket

Yo that looks great

>stepside

nice shop. thanks broski! have time to put the new signature Navigator wheels on it?

and maybe change the body color? something higher end and lighter that the Navigator sells in. either the powder blue or light champagne or silver

Trunk could have been bigger if it had an SUV rear end.

>iced mocha

blockbuster move? nah, just get matthew mcconahay or whatever the fuck his name is to be seen loading it up with shit from home depot and a boutique farmers market

Kill yourself

Derpy looking truck

That was actually from the era of

>Real man
>Real truck

I mean. A fucking stepside? Are you kidding?

That is the pinnacle of "we NEED a truck because we need to look like we go camping on occasion"

Stepsides only look good if they have this bed.

Stepsides never look good

so sick. thanks for doing it. is there a reason you didn't include the lower front bumper from the navigator?

PS navigator comes standard with retractable sidesteps :o

That truck appeals to wiggers and niggers the most, lol

>there are people here who dont realize 90s single cab boxy stepsides were the pinnacle of truck design

this

soy fibers

There seems to be a lot more differentiation than there used to be. Might be more work than it's worth, compared to back when they just slapped a Lincoln grill on and raised the price $10k.

p.s. IIRC the first-year Escalade actually had a GMC badge on the steering wheel or something like that.

If you want the pickup version I figure that's purely for the 'tough' image, in which case a Ford badge and gaudy KING RANCH badging serves you even better.

The front bumper should be fully integrated if they do a Lincoln version. Looks too truck-y imo.

This actually looks decent, but I don't know who'd buy it.

YES

As a die hard Ford fan, I would finance the fuck out of it

>Blackwood

Mid-2000s American cars are all, and without any exception, utterly shit looking shitheaps.

awesome

boomers. boomers too old to drive harleys. and contractors making a mint in California and Texas and hot other real estate markets

Did the LT ever sell well?

Presumably not enough to keep it around. Seems like it's made redundant by the 15 other ways to spend +$80k on a Ford pickup truck.

the execs literally ran the entire domestic auto industry into the dirt. and they all made a fucking mint and got fat retirement parachutes

Take a couple of doors off, then I'll have an erection.

Hahahahaha douche

that gen Escalade was probably the most successful design out of GM during that time. they certainly didn't age well though

I thought the EXT was cool. EXT and the hummer H2 encompass all the pre-recession American excess -- the fake loans and fake real estate profits

I have never considered owning a truck in my entire life but I'd buy this in a heartbeat.

It wasn't the lining in the bed, it was the fact that the bed lid wasn't designed to ever come off.

can you do a rear clip / quarter view?

could a version of the signature taillight bar from the Navigator look decent in a tailgate?

>were the pinnacle of truck design

Pinnacle at wasting space.

Doubtful, but let's see what photoshop user is cooking up.

Hard to market a pickup thats exclusively top end models. Platinum and Limited F-150's are basically the LT now.

Amazing. Rear pls

I think people like options. I’m sure the Sierra Denali brings in more buyers than if Silverado LongHorns were only high end GM option

A Lincoln “LT” would certainly eat some Denali sales at the very least. Could save the Lincoln brand

Lincoln seems to be doing well recently.

little reminder that this exists in mexico

An F-150 Limited already starts at $60k. They'd have to sell this thing for like $70-80k starting to be worth the trouble. That's one expensive truck

Disgusting

Redneck Rolls Royce Phantom

Yes, basically anything