Would you rather have this or a Rolls Royce, Veeky Forums?

Would you rather have this or a Rolls Royce, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201709069039478?sort=sponsored&make=ROLLS-ROYCE&radius=1500&postcode=m204al&advertising-location=at_cars&onesearchad=Used&onesearchad=Nearly New&onesearchad=New&page=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Rolls, The '18 Century isn't a V12

Rolls Royce

Side profile comparison.

rolls because nobody cares if you "show up in a Toyota"
so if I would have the money to buy one of those I would obviously also want to show off my money.

Interior

comfy

Rolls Royce, because I'm a bong and there's a rolls Royce factory in my town so I'd be supporting local businesses and sheeeit

Century. RR is too vulgar now.

why are there 3 seatbelts

Century.

Rolls are gaudy

The Toyota, I gone all over the states and had no problems besides seized front calipers (and usual wear and tear) the Rolls-Royce would be new experience

If I'm paying, toyota
If Im not paying, rolls

Century

>Half the cost or less of a RR
>Japanese build quality vs Eurotrash build quality
>Not just a fucking BMW.

>he doesn't know

user...

I'm not a fan of either one, but probably the century since the rolls royce name carries with it a lot of gaudiness and it attracts more unwanted attention.

Anyone can buy a Rolls Royce, but very few will get the chance to even buy a Century. Rather drive a Toyota than a unreliable disguised BMW

rr of course, people would actually laugh at you for buying one since it's trying to be a rr but made. in china. no joke, people would actually think it's a chinese brand copying rr.

id get the more moderate toyota century because atleast I would know I would be able to afford it and not have suprises like every part shitting itself within a couple of years while costing premium for repairs and maintenance

boring isnt it

it doens't even look like a Rolls Royce. This pic is actually a chinese car that resembles the RR.

Rear center console folds up to make a seat.

how can you say rr is unreliable without even owning one?

>he doesn't know about Lucas, the Prince of Darkness

Who makes them?

Unless you live in Japan no one will service it and replacement parts will be impossible to come by.

Not only is the Rolls Royce a better car, it's a more sensible choice unless you live in Japan.

Stop trying to force this meme

>but very few will get the chance to even buy a Century
it's literally a posh taxi

Why would I get either of these boats when pic is just as comfy and can go offroad?

(it's a limousine service)

I'm pretty sure that voice the warranty, off roading a land rover.

I don't you understand what a banner car is. People don't buy the century, organizations and corporations do.

Is there a good English language review of the Century?

How can you say my dick isnt 17 inches long if you haven't seen it?

Because Range Rovers are shite

fuckkkk i wanna sit in it so bad, the wool seats must feel so damn good. this car has all the comfy of the 80s/90s luxury barges.

Stop man

Wish there were more content about this car on YouTube.

The Royce has the appearance of being longer with it's wheels further from the cabin than the century, giving the rolls the edge the dick measuring contest. Since most people who can afford these cars can hire a chauffeur, how they drive is negligible. I pick the Royce

>Anyone can buy a Rolls Royce

??? They're $300k+ cars, user...

No it doesn't. You can literally check an option box that lets you go off-roading with guides hired by Range Rover if you live in certain areas.

They are literally land cruiser tier offroad

>no divider window
Pleb tier

You can buy older models for less than 30k.

Show me, I want one

I'd rather have the Toyota.

I'd be too scared of getting nicks in the paint in a rolls, I'd actually DD the Century. I'd still rather the 60's model with a 4-speed manual.

autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201709069039478?sort=sponsored&make=ROLLS-ROYCE&radius=1500&postcode=m204al&advertising-location=at_cars&onesearchad=Used&onesearchad=Nearly New&onesearchad=New&page=1

I said anyone because it's available to everybody (that have money of course) and you can find them almost everywhere. that's not going to happen with this new Century

I thought you meant the BMW ones :(

The Toyota

The Rolls of course, with the century, people will think it’s some Chinese Rolls replica

No, they are even better than a Land cruiser. Range Rovers can go anywhere and their 4wd system is the most advanced

Has any rapper made a song about a Toyota Century yet?

I'd have the Century.

Gee, I wonder who could be behind this post.

>pls be a cutie nip girl

you already said that dickhead

previous gen century is the best
because 1gz-ge

>buying an overpriced bmw
>buying an overpriced lexus

fuck both, get a genesis

Genesis doesn't really compare, since the buyer is the intended driver for it. Also the century predates Lexus by like a decade

The Century may date back to 1967, but the newest Century is built on the same platform as a Lexus LS, and with the same engine. Hence, overpriced Lexus.

Sure, the Genesis may not be geared toward being a 'chauffeur car', but I don't see why it can't be one. I mean shit, I see GMC Yukons and Chevy Suburbans as 'chauffeur cars' all the time, what makes a $60,000 Hyundai any different?

The Century's interior is shit.

Why sit in back of a Genesis when you can sit in back of an equus?

That.
I love that interiour.

Nobody buys a Century or a Phantom to drive it himself, so the answer is neither.

This yacht right here is my real forbidden luxury car love.

Century

Driving a century is the U.S. would be the ultimate sign of stealth wealth.

only poorfag weebs would notice

The rolls.
I'd still DD my miata no matter which one I had so I might as well have the one I can pretend to be a balla in once and a while.

lol no

The century is still visibly a luxury vehicle, normies just won't be able to tell what brand it is.

I just want to drive one

because some people want to actually make it back home

>n no one will service it and replacement parts will be impossible to come by.
>Not only is the Rolls Royce a better car, it's a more sensible choice unless you live in Japan.
I Dont think people who spend 100k+ on a car give a fuck about expensive parts

Both the range rover and the rolls will make you look like a tasteless nigger, I guess

>rolls
>tasteless nigger
A genuine Rolls Royce is not nigger-tier, because no nigger would be able to afford the financing on it let alone the car itself.

I'd rather have the Century being they are only made for the Japanese government and all.

>Who are hip hop artists and drug dealers?

I don't care what I look like, I want cars for myself not to entertain others. Imagine going on a roadtrip to Vegas or death valley with your family in the RR. The luxurious ride to your hotel, and then being able to go on the surrounding trails.

In all honestly, all of us are too poor for any of these cars. Limos are DD shitboxes for the rich. The intended owners of these sedans would just have a custom coach bus for road trips with a custom dunebuggy underneath.

It pisses me off that Toyota knows how to make classy and dignified cars, but keeps on selling overdesigned melted bars of soap

By RR I mean range rover, not Rolls-Royce

>everybody knows what a rolls royce is and there are thousands of them on the streets
>in comparison, exclusive emperor hirohito tryhard toyota won't attract any attention

>Rolls Royce
>$100,000
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Maybe you could get a used one for that price - if it had a stained seat and was in need of repainting and fixing curb rash.