bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=428589.13060
edgeless.io
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nigga.. i got in pre-sale

What's a market cap and a spread?

I bought in a few days ago

Bit late to the party, but hey, better late than never

coinmarketcap.com

fucking Eth pumpers thing it will get to 100billion market cap so it could be 1000k pro coin

At least Snapchat has a cool app not sure what eurethreum has....

Well, this is just whats going on today:
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=428589.13060

Stay ignorant nigger. Send pictures of your dong with a hat to some random slut.

we need a smug ethereum pepe

>waiting for the dip

when are you guys gonna dump? or do you really believe going to the moon and beyond?

Just fucking buy and hold, if you got many coins and you are patient. In the long run you can make loads of cash, the 1 or 2 bucks range on buying now or tomorrow does not matter much.

Whenever you got a spare $50, throw it in. Don't wait for dips.

Remember to buy the dip.

your wish is my command

RARE
A
R
E

STOLEN
T
O
L
E
N

Kek is here

Digs confirm 40e by tomorrow

P E P E R E U M
E
P
E
R
E
U
M

where to buy?

thanks bro, here is your (you)

also what is the best wallet?

You have a couple options.

localbitcoins>poloniex>btc>eth
Or
Coinbase>eth

I use Mist.

>see 31 dollars
>wow suckers...gonna catch on the dip and clean them out
>refresh
>34 dollars

Buying things when their price and market cap is at an ATH.

It's like you're taking profitable trading techniques and doing the complete opposite.

I just request that we have an ETH bagholder thread in a few weeks time to stop them clogging up the board.

What about 'cex.io' ?

Coinbase (fees up the ass though); my preference is Gemini. Then there are all of the exchanges like Polo, GDAX ect. If you are new, just use Gemini - you can purchase in USD or BTC (Assuming you are american); if not, get some BTC from literally anywhere and use it to purchase ETH. For wallets; ether wallet/myetherwallet or hardware wallet like a ledger nano s.

I'm plagiarising this. Good looks lad

Gemini doesn't work in my state yet. Fucking kill me

Is there a difference between holding mETH on coinbase or holding it on an online wallet?

Unsure if it is worth moving my 20 or so ETH as I'm planning to just hold until $100 or so.

Coinbase is safe and they have an insurance policy on if your coins get hacked/stolen I believe.

Dude, they have smart contracts that fucking no one uses. It's a gold rush.

If you have your coins on an exchange, you don't really own the coins. The coins are in the exchange's account and you're trusting that they will be honorable and send them to you when you ask for them. Somebody could hack into the site or the company could become insolvent and decide to fuck over its users.

If you hold it in your account, then you own it and no person or government on Earth can take it from you as long as they don't have two things: your public key (a file), and your private key (the password associated with your account).

Just remember to save your key file in multiple locations (for instance, on your computer and in two flash drives held in different locations), and make your password good (30+ characters) and memorable, and then write it down but don't label it as anything, and hold it somewhere safe.

Asking seriously now.
Please someone give me a link how do I buy this stuff.
I know this crypto stuff but never understood the part with the wallet ect.

So the user who acctualy will help me out I will give a very thight hug over the internet.

Thank you.

Also, by account I don't mean an online wallet, I mean download Mist and create an actual Ethereum account of your own.

Some of the online wallets might be using implementations where you aren't really interacting with your very own account. They're for plebs.

coinbase.com or gemini exchange

Tfw I sold all my 25 ETH at $12 just before it started to skyrocket

Can we get a "Margin call is my stop loss" ETH meme made?

Create account on coinbase.
Add your bank account on there.
Transfer funds from your bank account to your coinbase account.
Buy ether.
Download Mist.
Create ethereum account. (Save keyfile and password as explained above)
Transfer ether from your coinbase account to your ethereum account address.

okay Im right now on coinbase and since Im from germany it tells me I can have a wallet but cant buy or sell there.

Actually, you may not have to deal with linking a bank account on Coinbase. I haven't used them in a long time.

read the thread:

thanks, see here it only says I cant buy / sell bitcoin are the same rules for Eth?

do you why my mist wallet wont sync?

Only mistfags will understand this.
nocoiners BTFO.

Get your rare ethereum pepe. My fingers still hurt from making this

100 by end of march.. Kek wills it

0xK3kek3kEk3KekK3kek3kEk3KekEk3KekK3kek3kEk

do you have a bitcoin atm near you? you can buy btc and convert it to ETH later

just found out that its not really allowed to trade cryptos. However its also not illegal but they found some shit regulation.

i just loads some % then gets stuck

what do you mean If I have bit coin near me?
I dont own any crypto currency and have no account at any website for it.

am i not able to link a debit card to Kraken? whats the best way to get my cash dollars deposited in there??

Is that fucking real holy shit

It's because the latest versions of Mist open the wallet before syncing for some odd reason. Here's what you do.

In windows, go to C:>Users>YourAccountName>AppData (hidden folder) >Roaming>Mist>binaries>Geth>unpacked

Copy the geth executable and paste it into your YourAccountName folder (mentioned above).

Open your Command Prompt (Start>Windows System>Command Prompt)

Type geth and hit Enter.

It will start syncing.

After it's done syncing, keep the Command Prompt open and open your Mist. It will detect the running geth and you'll be good to go.

i.. i dont even have a mist folder.. only ethereum and ethereum wallet. did i miss something

whos buying ETH?

serious question. Who is buying it, just the people here on Veeky Forums? some country? whos buying it?

The point is, find the geth executable.

edgeless.io
people gearing up for things like this

thanks famalam i did it!!!

should i use coinbase instead? whats the quickest way to get ethereum?

Yes if you already have a verified account with them

If you don't have a verified account anywhere, well good luck

>investing in an app that shills against trump harder than CNN on their public stories.

You should be ashamed.

I have accounts on both but i can't wait for a wire transfer i need to act now so using my debit card on coinbase is the only way i can think of. i also have a gemini account but it says they are not operational in my state yet (WI)

stolen as fuck

>buy $1 of eth on coinbase
>transfer $0.86 to Mint account
>mint account still shows balance of $0

LOL KEK

how many etheriums should i buy?

the address? no

buy all u can, it will be 100usd iwithin 2 weeks

People keep saying smart contracts are going to be doing real estate escrow and even mortgages. Well what if I stop paying into your stupid smart contract? Is it going to foreclose on me? Too bad I lawyered up with a real person that's going to make you hand deliver physical letters because it's the law...not so smart now is it...

K just spend $100 of my Canuckacuckbucks on Eth, should I keep it in my newly-minted Mint wallet or in my CoinBase account?

2 gorillians

I meant I'm stealing it

"Mist"

Better off coinbase

Ethereums market cap has gained 1 billion USD in a week.

Bitcoins market cap has dropped by 4% in a week. 4% of 20 billion USD is 800 million USD.

Surely these are related? People converitng BTC to ETH?

easiest way to buy them and would explain why Bitcoin's price in USD hasn't dropped any

>quickest
Not at Coinbase lmao

take it.

You can use a card, but it charges a higher fee and. The advantages are the transaction doesn't take a week to go through like with a bank account. Otherwise they let you buy with btc too

if i use a debit card though?? wouldn't the transaction be faster than wire transferring money to Kraken?

Gemini wants my fucking ss# what is that shit?

should i be waiting on another dip or just buy in already?

Keeping your shit on an exchange is never safe, buy a hardware wallet if you are holding longterm

Its a dogshit amount anyway

I asked that same question 2 days ago.

plz nigger i sold 5k eth when all that hacking shit went down. im literally on suicide watch right now

Don't worry about the past, just buy some now :)

When I bought eth like a year and a half ago I sent it all to an address, which I have the private key of and passphrase etc

I'm assuming this is my wallet?

I so nearly went in £1k in Jan, could be worth >£3k if I had at this point. I heard about it through hear but all the fucking memes about shitcoin put me off

you probably called me a fag at some point... now you have my permission to cry!

I can easily see it going to $100 at least.

did you act or are you still waiting?

Correct

I have consistently sold low and bought high so I too know these feelings. I am still profiting but at the actual lowest possible levels, every time, where people are selling at a difference of $10 I'm usually doing it at $1-2 because I either wait too much or not enough. I should really just invest in a crystal ball already.

Someone explain to me why you can't just buy BTC or ETH every day and then just sell once it goes up by like 1%

you can on GDAX

How does it compare to Bitfinex?

really good. its FDIC insured up to $250k as well.

Hmm. Fees are a bit steep though

Why the fuck didn't I buy it when people were first shilling it here

I shouldn't have doubted

You can't because you aren't

did anyone here hold ethereum earnings for several years?