What was your first car?

What was your first car?

>pic related

Pic related but black, same wheels and I had white letter tires also, they were a bit here to clean, and should have bought stock in Eagle One Mag Cleaner with as much as I bought
Horribly underpowered and stupid shit would happen(a/c would constantly freeze even though refrigerant not low, every single electronic shut off while I was driving down the road but the car kept running)
I hated it

i post that skidaddle skadoodle wizard meme all over the place all the time i mean i am a real peice of shit

That doesn’t sound like a bad first car though, I would sure rather drive one of those instead of

If I was mechanically inclined with more money I would have replaced the godawful 305, but then I would have to replace the rear, the shit 2004R trans, and have to spend even more money to make it decent
I would have been better off with either a Box Panther or a retired Box Caprice cop car

a tiburon that I later hacked up

This base, manual RSX. Pic taken on a cellphone in '06.

Pic related

The Chrysler sucked gas like you wouldn’t believe for a car it’s year, the DOHC 2.4 V6 engine didn’t run as bad as everyone complains about you just had to be religious with regular maintenance

My wheels were the gold 5 spokes

They had a 3.6 v6 and a 2.4l i4. Which was it?

When I worked for a CDJ dealer I had to drive a late model Concorde that had the 2.7, it wasn't as bad as people made it out, the kicker was it was a loaner with over 140k miles and it just kept fucking rolling, I have heard the nightmare issues with sludge but that's due to people being shitty owners
Also that 2.7 is nowhere near as bad as a 305 quadrabog on gas

Not the Sebring, it didn't get the 3.6, it got the 2.7 before Fiat bought them out

Yeah there not that bad but if you don’t take care of it they don’t last long

2.7 V6 automatic

You’re right. 2.7 or 3.5 EGG-t were the engine options that year.

3.5 wasn't an option on the Sebring, are you thinking of the Concorde? I know they dropped the 3.2 at some point and only offered the 2.7 and 3.5

First and only. Just clicked over to 217k miles today.

still have it at my parents house
v6 or 4 cyl

A Toyota Tercel that I'm pretty sure was some kind of special snowflake Canadian sport model, because everything was in metric and it had trim options I haven't seen on any other Tercel.

>blew the engine doing skids and burnouts on backroad
>needed car for work asap
>sold it with busted engine for fuck all
>much regret.

that stickerpack is god tier ho boy I wish I could have been the one to take it off your hands

Found it salvaged for 2k, fixed up, still my daily 4 years later

yeah, never seen another one like it, closest i've seen is the same/similar two tone paint job minus the stripes and 2.8

was a fucking awesome looking car.

It was awful, somehow water leaked into the body of the car and then leaked up from cracks in the floorboards. Had to rip all of the carpet up and whenever it rained (I live in florida so all the fucking time during the summer) I would have a 1/4 inch puddle of water in my car. I only drove in flip flops. The right headlight wouldn't come on unless I punched it. Also the oil light on the dash didnt work and being the dumbass teen I was I didnt really bother maintaining (partly because I hated the piece of shit) and eventually the engine ran out of oil and seized. Sold it for $200 lol.

I was thinking of the 300m.

300M never got the 2.7, Concorde did after they killed the LHS which was pretty much a top of the line Concorde with a body kit

I had the coupe variant of that. It was really a rebranded 3G eclipse rather than a true Chrysler. It was fun to drive and surprisingly comfortable considering its sporty nature and comically short wheelbase, but it had overly slow and vague steering. The V6 engine burned more oil than gas, and the manual transmission was very stiff and didn't always want to go into reverse. The clutch was very light and easy though, I think I stalled that car once in the time I had it.

Concorde had 2.7, 3.2, or 3.5.
LHS and 300M were 3.5 only. Length difference aside, LHS and 300M were basically the same car. The only interior difference was the LHS's lack of Autostick.
Sebring had base 2.4, optional 2.7 with water pump pre-broken for your convenience. The revised '07 Sebring could have the 3.5 on the top-line Limited trim.

The LHS was later renamed Concorde Limited.

Good choice, user. Only think better would have been a 4Runner with a 5VZFE.

The Concorde, LHS, and 300M we're all LH platform cars, the 300M's body had the biggest deviation in style between the three, while the LHS literally had different rocker panels and front grill from the Concorde, it literally had the same body except for the front, the 300M had more angular designs on the body than either of the other two

2002 325i m sport

this meme machine
block warped about 2 months ago after years of faithful service and decided to just sell it off
if i wasn't neck deep in college i would've tried to save it, but having cost me 1700 bucks i didn't want to bother
F

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my best to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

>how_new_ru.jpeg

>tfw currently driving one of these but I can't get rid of it
>working on it is uncomfortable (the battery is located inside the fender)

5 speed auto or 6 speed? 2k for one in need of work isn't too bad. Been trying to find a 6 speed 4 door but they're always sold before I can even message the guy.

2004 base Impala fart cannon equipped 3.4 V6 with the 4t65e made of glass tranny. Thing survived a a fuck load of abuse. Daily burnouts constantly redlining first and second gear even when it was cold during a southern Ontario winter for a few months. and it turns out the engine didn't even have oil during the last bit according to the new owner who bought site unseen to daily drive even though I tried to warn him important structural pieces wern't there anymore because they rusted away. The bench seats were awesome and it was surprisingly capable offroading on sand on a set of BFG Winter slalom tires but it destroyed the rear suspension, brake lines, and body in the process but it was fun as fuck. Proceeded to do the same thing to an S10 recently but the front suspension and interior instead.

Gone but never forgotten. The rice was delicious.

I forgot but when it was mine I had a silver spoiler from a early neon that got the cars body style surprisingly well and black window tint in the back because I used it as a bong basically

'98 Camry V6, had it from 2007 until 2014 when a retarded truck driver managed to dump a few tons of gravel on top of it
not worth getting it fixed
198hp doesn't sound like much but that thing could really skedaddle if you put your foot down

F

1999 chevy prizm

>busted rear shocks and struts that I didn't know about
>oil leak that lead to it's death
>aftermarket hubcaps that would always fall off

Back in my poorfag days when I actually chose to buy this car because I read Jalopnik's "Cars for poor people" article.

Do any of you regret selling or getting rid of your first cars?

I don't, I bought the wrong one I should have bought a turbo Caravan, they were more prevalent back in the late 90s