Auto Sticker General #330
Extra Autism Edition

Previous thread: >List of Vendors and Social Media
pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j
markdownshare.com/view/b5abadcc-c0fb-473e-a34d-f27c0921865d

>/osg/ FAQ
pastebin.com/vaEgettv

>What is this thread for?
A thread to discuss, post, create, and review anything related to Automotive Decals and Stickers

>Currently looking for:
Idea Guys (Come up with Sticker Ideas, Veeky Forums club names, etc.)
Anons with artistic talent willing to make decals for free.
Anons with decal production equipment (Specifically Vinyl Printer Equipment)

I swear I've seen that plate, have you been in Chicago?

Hello, friends, Veeky Forums newfriend here. I read the faq and what not, but I would like your help regarding what store/sticker manufacturer to choose.

I simply need one which, if in USA, would ship to Miami and would give shipping tracking number/ID after they ship them.

>if they ship them as a letter instead of package that would be good too

Nth for give me some input nerds. What looks good, what looks bad, ect. Previous input boiled down to simpler and lest consistent background, black lines on the vector instead of the original red, and some minor fixes to the vector.

There are three that I know of. AWSTICKERS, Offset, and AimlessGoods.

Put my first decal on my Bronco 2 a few weeks ago.

>Pic related.

Also going to put on Mandalorian Crest.

Anybody have a good site for bold lettering? I want to put "ROTHANA HEAVY ENGINEERING" on the side windows.

Letters probably about 2 inches tall, I want it to be easy to read.

Hello yes am I cool?

And Waifu gets the honour of taking my new cars virginity.
I am in head over heels love with this car.

Another one, because self-hate is the cool new thing.
Thoughts?

is that inspired by yourself not fucking fixing your GTR yet?

They will all ship as letter for a handful of stickers, but the problem is, they will charge you $5 - $6 per sticker for a handful of stickers or "one offs". If you want to order from a manufacturer, it's better to order 10 pieces of a design, and order maybe 5-10 designs at once. It will cost around $1 - $1.50 per sticker, and it is the better investment for a new store. Don't know if you're interested in starting a store however. Shipping in the US, to Miami is very cheap, maybe $10 - $15 for tracked shipping and it will show up within a few days after they produce it.

Im not in the USA, I need them to ship whatever to a locker in Miami and from there to my country. If they send it as letter I get charged only $0.50, but if they send it as a package I get charged a minimum of $10.

How many stickers do you want to make all together in your order? They don't like to ship letter because they can't protect the stickers and they will arrive bent because letter mail isn't that strong. They'll do it but they'll tell you it is your problem if they arrive damaged.

maybe you should start looking into a some sort of local print shop then

Already did.

Thanks for the advice.

Why not just ship directly to you?

Mostly because of the commodity of the locker, once they get a package or letter it arrives here in a day. Using conventional mail services takes way more time.

Where the fuck do you live? Cuba? Puerto Rico?

I want to die?

Costa Rica.

Definitely top.

BDSM can i get a update on #3050

sorry to bother just looking forward to putting them on my helmet

Made my first /osg/ order from ZETARAES and I'm hype

Are Red Sail plotters any good? Hoon just bought one and I thought they were the shitty chink plotters?

Pretty sure those are shit tier eBay cutters.
Where did you hear about that?

LC gets sloppy seconds.

Zetaraes is a pretty cool cat, your hype is justified imo.

Which website is Zetaraes? I didn't see it in the Pastebin

I remember this when Toronto was mentioned
a parody of some cyclist campaign sticker

It is from eBay he posted on his Instagram story

Just google it.
Should be the first thing to pop up.

>starbucks on 86
>almost tipped over
senpai wtf?
this would be funny
at least he didn't cheap out on vinyl, good for him

Thanks! Your stuff will be shipped out tomorrow and the pre orders should be shipped on the 10th or 12th. Depending on how fast Offset is.
^This guy knows.
I've been trying to get on the list, but no avail. Site is zetaraes.com Also having a pre order promotion that's ending tonight. Use code: ZROSG instead for a 20% discount.

It was empty. And not almost tipped over. Guarantee it's still there tho.
Friend put it there cause I left it inside, it's his car he can do what he wants.

>Zetaraes
yeah just bought 30$ worth of stickers my guy, goodshit

>Didn't cheap out on vinyl
He bought 3 shit colors my dude. Who wants black diecuts? Or white diecuts? What a dumb fuck

anyone do the thing where you hide your powerlevel by placing the stickers under the hood or gas cap? how do they hold up?

Just ordered, can't wait to get my shit.

Gas cap holds up like any other, probably better honestly.
I've heard ones under the hood can do ok. I'd put a sticker you don't mind losing under yours to find out how they hold up.

>hide your powerlevel
?????

Guys, a couple of my slaps on my rear windscreen are starting to peel. What's the best way to get them to stick down again?

He's better off getting a cameo than that imo.

you're spending real money on anime stickers, why bother trying to hide? mommy/daddy issues?

Spray adhesive

i really like it. her shoulder straps need a teensy bit of work amigo. also sharpen up her chinline and teeth. the bridge of her noise is also kinda out of place

not anime, but a collection of every wat parody

I much prefer to blast my autism and shit taste in anime into the faces of other drivers.

Thanks! I really appreciate it!

Idea: char slap with the text 'i drove here to laugh at you'

any eagles slaps?

And I though my car was dirty. What's your reason for not washing?
I'll jump on it when I get home from work tomorrow morning

Cheeky bitch

Messing around with a Gulf livery WAT sticker as well.
I'm still trying to get it figured out though.
Any suggestions?

Hey br/o/s, the other day I posted seeing if someone could make a Saya from Dagashi kashi sticker of her peeking over, so I can put her looking over the rear mirror or side mirror. She my second favourite waifu to Jakuzure. Any help would be appreciated! I sent turbololi a email so still waiting to hear back. Thanks guys!

i figured youd just wait and ship the preorders with the other stuff desu

Saya is the best Degrassi, but you are a faget for having two waifus. Go back to nonon kthx

>how to hide your nazi power level

>What's your reason for not washing?
You can literally see snow in the picture

It's actually kinda funny cause I'm of jewish and native american ancestry.
Honestly, I just like the anime, and the design of Tanya.

do you only do paypal? kind of needing another option or it's a no go

I was thinking of putting a few anime stickers on my 2003 sl 500, what do you guys think? Also I'm unsure where to place them.

its either this or my bmw 328i

Thoughts on this? Probably launching a shop soon this is one of the designs.

either that jpg is set to like 1/10 compression or you need higher quality sources. vector your shit.

sticker when?

Saved from an email on my phone, killed the quality, trust me it's vectored.

when i finish the rest of my first batch and launch my store. give me a week.

nvm, guest checkout it is

Itd be cool if someone made a sticker of these kind of flowers

does anyone do dbz slaps? I've seen a few A21s, but no 18

trips of lies

I have a '13 civic lx that im going to turn into a weebbox, im thinking of putting this on the rear left small passenger window. thoughts?

trips of truth. i promise. im just trying to get a couple more designs done because right after i asked a printer for a quote lonerscrew posted his new batch with the poputepi digicut that i was planning on printing (rip me).

I don't think so Tim.

that's very normie tier, lad
wait a bit more and check on amazon

took my baby's virginity

I love the mountain art but don't read weaboo. What's it say?

Looks good then

>What's your reason for not washing?
Someone hasn't experienced a real winter.

"Mount Fuji"

Someone help me. I'm losing all my motivation and drive.

MagicBoi here, any of you sticker lads can trade me a slap/other merch for one of these bad boys
Reply with what you want to trade

>I made OP's photo
wew lad

Forgot to reply to your last thing. Shoot me an email. [email protected]

We can work something out.

Robust has one. Okay hardware. Shit software.

Everything in there is cut. It'll go out in day or so.

When you opening again senpai? Waiting here.

Me too man

maybe Mr. Poopyhands will eventually get himself a Roland like a bigboy.

Has anyone ever made parody warning stickers for their, I know of that WAT uncertified/unsafe one, have their been any others?

I found this old sticker of mine that I can't find again and it's been bent up. Since a lot of you guys work with printed stickers, would it be possible for a restoration of it? Here's a quick scan I did

There's been a couple, nothing particularly decent imo.
There is the shitbox tag by Kansei, it's close but not a warning label.

>Anyone needs a Roland for making stickers
Stop being dumb, the eBay one will do just fine. The only problem I see is Hoon has a cutter but doesn't know how to outline in Illustrator. Basically, Pajeet has a paperweight.

I don't think he has ever weeded a diecut before either. That's gonna be a fun experience for him lel. I'm not surprised if he never uses it in between the shitty Chinese drivers and software, and having to weed everything himself for the first time.
It looks like he jumped into buying something without proper research AGAIN.

anyone who attends a community college to study business isn't a smart business person.

He told me this was the first month he profited and it seems he blew his profits for the machine lol

Notori final shipment NEVER EVER

>saved

Put Notori on the blacklist, literally Hitler tier fuckery!!1

He also doesn't know how to use Artcut.
Plotting isn't retardedly easy and I ended up giving away my plotter to someone for FREE because nobody wants to fucking deal with chinesium plotters. You get what you pay for.

He's basically going to be limited to a version of Artcut that hasn't been in active support cycle for 9 years.

Tbh though he could download some other program, a lot of software supports Chinese cutters too, I think he'll figure it out but it will be comedy gold