WE WUZ

WE WUZ
I will never buy lexus, thanks lexus

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Mulally
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WE WUZ LEXASS

let's be honest you'd have never bought a lexus anyway you fag. You maybe don't even own a car

Did someone really graffiti that on a train? i don't even..

stop projecting busrider

case on point. You already own two recent cars and both are german. You were never going to buy a Lexus. Also fuck off with your spazzing out because a black man's in a movie.

>I will never buy lexus, thanks lexus
you wouldn't buy one if you ever saw the interior either

>Japanese """"aesthetics""""

literal cuckboxes, no wonder you are so triggered

Shouldn't it be an Infiniti?

>being this precious about how the inside of a car looks

>I will never be able to afford a Lexus
ftfy

I preferred it when they didn't try to imitate german, or american automakers. Current trends in automobile design is cancerous.

Could be worse, unlike Hyundai it at least showed a car.

tfw own a rexus

WE WUZ LEXUS AND SHIET

As if anyone here can affiord anything than a 3k civic.

>Area man protests car he was never going to buy anyway after it appears in a movie he was never going to watch anyway. More at 11!

You could never afford one anyway faggot. KYS.

>ill never buy le audi

i dont want one nigger

>shows he's a buyer of that segment

Hahahahhaha he'd never buy a car in that segment.

Hr could sell both his krautmobiles and still wouldn't have enough for a down payment on an LC.

imagine being so fragile that simply seeing a black person is enough to launch you into an autistic fit

>Mercedes cla

Are you a black KFC manager?

This is good for Lexus, now rappers will rap about the LC, and rich black people will consider it maybe over a benz or Audi

Except Toyota has always had controls up around the gauge cluster. My AW11 has it's wipers and headlight switches up there. This is something that has been carried over by Lexus.

Like I said, the dials are arctually really nice and carried over from older vehicles.
The center console piece is to stop passengers from fucking with all the shit, which is great.
But that vent looks cheap. At least it's pretty well hidden.

If you've sat inside a recent Lexus interior though, fuck they are getting really good. Like Mercedes tier good. Good enough that I would buy a Lexus over a Mercedes if I had that sort of money, and I think I very well might in the next 5 years.

Name one brand that isn't cucked.

You can’t afford one piss-pants

I know more successful blacks than white men these days, so it makes perfect sense to market to them. White men as evidenced by literally every board on Veeky Forums are racing to the bottom of the social hierarchy. It's an endless tirade of white, male idiots espousing the glories of shitty blue collar and manual labor trade jobs, being NEETs, moving "innawoods", or being a basement dwellers hoping you can make $50 in crypto this week to sell for Top Ramen.

Asians, poo-in-the-loos, and Jews have absolutely BTFO white guys, and blacks are now beginning to do the same thing.

When you really think about it, this is the future you chose. You could have gotten an education for free from the best schools in the world online and built businesses, but you chose to be inferior. So essentially, what I'm saying is that you don't deserve a new Lexus. You deserve $3k Civic shitboxes and a life in a trailer park.

>Black people movie about how good blacks are
>Most technological city in the world with richest people
>All blacks and black everything
>Has to product place a JAPANESE car because in the real world, around blacks never relax.

probably the same krautfag that's been spamming lc500 shill threads

>look i took a picture of a random garage with two mid priced cars in it
wow user

>buying aftermarket wheels that look like oem gs350 wheels

>posts an Italian car
>pretending italians weren't the niggers of europe before the influx of all the mudslimes

Gypsies are the niggers of Europe, and they drive old rusty mercs, bmws and vans.

>I will never buy lexus
Good. Less soyboys and literal cuckolds driving Lexus vehicles.

FUCK! Is Lincoln the only white man's affordable luxury left?

>Acura
Spics

>Infiniti
>Lexus
>Cadillac
Niggers

>BMW
Chinks

>Mercedes
Dune Coons

forgot one

If you get triggered by a superheromovie then you are too young to drive anyways

>tfw was looking at an is200 for my first car but now can't get one

;_;

Honestly, I can say the only Lexus I've every seen a nig in are donked SC300s.

>my anecdotal evidence btfo whites
shit bait

It is fucking hideous but it's comfy and that trackpad is neat

>VAG

Italians make cars, music, fashion, art and architecture.
black people make music and nothing else.

You forgot
>Jaguar
>Landrover
Pajeet poo-in-loo indians

you forgot Volvo

>Acura
>Luxury
Typical amerimutts...

Italian cars are flashy yet poorly made and fall apart after you drive them off the lot. Because the italian workforce is lazier than actual American niggers whose ancestors at least picked enough cotton to make America the industrial superpower that it is.

>Volvo
Wh*tes

But here you are on Veeky Forums being butthurt about it.

Just buy what you want famalam

Post your cars, I bet has better cars in his garage than most, if not all, of you.

What's her name?

Has a single movie triggered this entire website so thoroughly before?
[spoiler]The add did have lazy editing though[/spoiler]

>I will never buy lexus, thanks lexus
One of the best CEO's of Ford owned a Lexus as his main and favorite car. He deliberately said it was the best made car. That caused embarassment for Ford of course. But that deliberate statement was meant to emphasize that Ford was not yet in the car leadership position. His philosophy was that if you hide from the truth, then it will be hard to face with and deal with the truth.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Mulally

After turning around the Ford company, Mullaly retired. He later joined the Alphabet Board of Directors in 2014. Hmmm, why is that Alphabet started pushing hard for a car in the past few years? Perhaps Mullaly has some involvement.

>Is Lincoln the only white man's affordable luxury left?
You don't need a Lincoln hearse to do the job.

i wonder how many of those cunts have been killed now by our dear leader.

>black people make music and nothing else.
Wrong my man. Just so wrong.
When Edison was having problems trying to make lectric light, his advisor, who was a black man, slapped a discrimination lawsuit against that recalcitrant wolfram and the metal reformed itself into tungsten and became suitable for light bulbs. When tuberculosis was whipping white mans' asses, a black man slapped a discrimination suit on that tuberculosis, and man, the problem was cured. Another black creation is modern corn. Originally, it growed stunted and not very productive. But after a black man slapped a discrimination suit on that corn plant, those plants finally got with the mission and behaved ever since productive like. There are many more black achievements to come as long as the other races don't suppress publication like they've been doing all along.

I like how Reki stylized the stereotype big black lips and big black dick into that black guild logo for Sword Art Online. The top killing ability is stylized by the coffin outline.

Volkswagen isn't in the same segment as Lexus, they are in the same segment as Toyota.

underrated truth

>imagine being so fragile that simply seeing a black person is enough to launch you into an autistic fit

Yeah, those people get all anxious as soon as black people come up to them at the ATM machines or while they're getting into a car or getting out of a car in a parking lot.

>thanks lexus
The new Lexus LC500 Black Panther edition looks pretty hot. If you google for info, you'll see various images. Lexus also took out an advertisement on google which might turn up in the search results. Too bad it's not vibranium coated to prevent door dings.

Volvo is owned by the chinese.

>>American niggers whose ancestors at least picked enough cotton to make America the industrial superpower that it is.
A lot off the raw cotton went to England whose looms made it the industrial superpower. And the american civil war losses outweighed any positive net contribution from those slaves. After the civil war, violent crime continued to far outweigh any tax contributions to society. And even today, can you say that there is any net financial contribution to the economy? Or has it been +100 years of negative contributions to the country? Only if the USA became worse than Africa would the american black contribution to society finally become positive with respect to the rest of the population.

>I know more successful blacks than white men these days, so it makes perfect sense to market to them.
You must be living in Nigeria then. There are places in the world where your statement is true. I'd probably be able to say I know more successful asians than successful white men after living in Tokyo for six months.

dude, lexus is so stereotypically black how could you be mad

That poor Continental needs rescued.

Yeah, but if it hadn't gone there where would it be now? Part of some steel support beam in an empty Chinese city?

>Viscosity Range 5-30
Lmao what

You can’t afford it. Go back to your moms basement...

But why do blackbois require white cock?

DELETE THIS

Mods should get to it before I do