Car interiors from your childhood

>Dad had it until he sold it for a Corolla

This thing had a seat spring that would always stick up my ass.

I'm not entirely sure but I love this interior. Yes it may be cheap and plain but it's just right. It fit with the exterior of the vehicles and it's just so comfy.

Same here man. I have some weird obsession with late 80s and early 90s interiors.

>how user developed an anal fetish

Still got the big block out of dad's old camper special around here somewhere.

I can almost smell the gas fumes when the heater was turned on.

Beat me to it.

Something like this, apparently. Don't remember much and I was usually in the backseat anyway, didn't realize the Calais had such a radical curved gauge cluster. Looks pretty comfy though, aside from that what-the-actual-fuck steering wheel angle, I hope that's not as tilted as it goes.

And my poor father was forced to sell his 68 Nova SS for this Jap hatch meme. I remember mom would always drive with the windows down even in the dead of summer because she thought AC was a waste of gas. Didn't start using it till she got a minivan and couldn't get enough airflow.

There's so many stories of dads having to sell their sweet old cars to have a kid that it's depressing/makes you not want to be born in the first place.

1989 Mitsubishi space wagon
hard to find pictures of

very comfy seats and soft suspension
4G32 engine was a bit weak could have done with a 4G63 or 4D65

dad

my mom's topaz

dad's caprice

My dad had to sell one of his 928 to rebuild the roof of our house

He sold it for 3 grands

Pic related is what the tuner who bought it did to it

My Dad and i bought it together when i was 4 years old.
Loved it, the engine died 11 years later and i really miss it.
Alwas wanted it to be my first car.
Good memories.

RIP Mondi

Did deliveries in it
Remember him doing about 130

Dads Golf Mk1

Dad had an 89 coupe with the blue interior, I would rub my hands on the shelf under the rear window and they would get blue dust on them

Pic related without the wood trim and airbag.

When I was a kid my dad had a red 87 fox body convertible with red interior, plus it was manual which I didn’t realize was rare until I tried to find a picture of one

Forgot pic

my mother had this when i was a kid

what is the model? it's a damn cool dash, but the wheel is kinda ruining it.

Fiat Tempra, she used to complain about shit mileage so she eventually sold it and got an econobox

dads truck

later sold it for a manual sunfire