MAGA stickers on a car

>MAGA stickers on a car

You're not wrong, despite the assmad Trump "supporters" that will post in this thread. I make it my goal to cut off and speed match people with MAGA stickers on their car.

IKR.

I was coming home from work last week and I saw a "lock her up" sticker on this chevy truck and guess who was driving it? A wh*te fat manlet neckbeard subhuman. It's truly pottery. Trump supporters are the bottom of the barrel. The lowest of the low. The scum of the earth.

>putting any sort of political sticker on your vehicle

You realize the Witcher is based on a book written by a Pollack right? Poland is really fucking right winged and hates shitskins. It's ironic that you post that pic for no apparent reason.

this

Fuck drumpf xD Bernie 2020 lol! Let's smoke weed and kill whites. Who antifa /here/?

You sound just as bad as a Trump supporter. I'm sure none of your political affiliates are unattractive.

>all people in poland are alt autists and racists
>implying geralt is a wh*te subhuman
>implying i care about other people's opinions if it isn't affecting me
lol
try sweetie.

Veeky Forums isn't your republicunt safespace
>t. fatass neckbeard

>not having a sunwheel/swastika decal
i will shit down your throat

>having stickers on your car at all

Nigger sympathizers pls go

>pls give me my safespace
Try you racist

i'm a commie and i find this thread embarrassing
stop taking the bait faggots

>he doesn't have a JDM AS FCK sticker on his car
>he doesn't havea Dorifutos sticker on his car
>he doesn't have an anime girl sticker on his car
>he doesn't have the name of his engine somewhere on his car
>he doesn't have an initial D team sticker on his car

saging a shitnigger thread

bump

saging

Back to l-eddit with you fag.

bump
sperg more racist scum

Alright. Go back to l-eddit you
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

>DONT SAY MEAN THINGS
>GO AWAY TO YOUR SAFE SPACE REEEE
>sperg more

What makes this your safe space you brainlet?

>tfw Carmax sticker