ITT: Veeky Forums in 1913

ITT: Veeky Forums in 1913

Other urls found in this thread:

losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/cto/d/1912-t-electric-truck-5-ton/6451236855.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>he thinks these "motor cars" are the future
LMAO!

Fucking this, on your fancy cars you can only drive as far you've got fuel, instead I can just feed and water my horse anywhere. Have fun getting stuck in the middle of nowhere.

Stop breaking character. We're supposed to be posting stuff that's not true today.

30 years of development cant be wrong
>Horse cucks BTFO

Japanese cars are the best.

>His car's manufacturer couldn't break 23 speed records in 2 days.

They don't call it "The Supreme Car" for nothing!

The French and the British have always made the best cars, it only makes sense for a company with the minds of both would topple every record. I'm sure the 2 countries will always be on top when it comes to the automobile.
How can America and Germany even compete?

Push rods push gods

What are you on about? They're too busy invading shit to make cars.

Somebody needs to ban these infernal contraptions less our noble farriers and stable-hands go out of business.

Superior heel to toe action

FPBP

Paid an extra nickel for superior traction

Face it, Veeky Forums, the peoples car arrived already, if you need anything more than that for DD'ing youre mad capitalist hoe.

hon hon hon

Cadillac just revealed this. The new generation of electric vehicles, built by Detroit Electric.
Tops 80mph with a range of 210 miles in one charge.
Absolutely madman, even Thomas Edison is getting one. This is the future!

Come on, man, cant you read the press release?
20mph TOP and the 80 is range.
210miles is some advertised shit i cant believe.

OH boy, I hope you guys are also excited about Ford's new book coming to the stores in 7 years!

*Dies in lead acid fire*

I'm dead serious.
If you pay $600 for the new developed nickel-iron battery, that car top 80 mph CONSTANTLY
hills, mud, you name it

also the car itself is $2100

>what should we make the tread look like
>does it matter?
>I suppose not but we have to make something that grips
>like a non skid surface?
>BRILLIANT!

pic related

Makes me wish my state had reliable light and heat company.

>$2100

My house isn't even worth that much!

who /delivery/ here

These fancy gasoline engines are completely unnecessary. There's nothing wrong with steam engines, in fact I think steam is the future.

>water my horse

are rumble seats a meme?

lmao

Is Henry Ford /ourguy/?
Also, these automobiles, innovative as they may be, are supremely dangerous. Why, just a few years ago a man was given a citation for doing 6 miles per hour! In a 2 mph zone! If more madmen acquire these cars, it will be Hell on Earth

Youre thinking of the steam buses of the 1800s. By 1900 speed limits were raised significantly

Hallo, schön Volksbus postauto mein freund :^)

my company got their new trucks
there much cheaper than the horses
64hp 4WD speed 12mph runtime 22hours

these were run laden with 10tons and driven every day in 48hour shifts for 50years and are still running today

theres one on craigslist if your interestet for 39900$
losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/cto/d/1912-t-electric-truck-5-ton/6451236855.html

How can ICE cucks even compete?

My friend, what backwater town do you live in? The limit is 10 mph through 25 mph around here.

If you want hell on Earth a local rich man bought a car that costs over $2,000! That's more than I paid for my house. It can do 90 miles an hour! Good Lord what possesses a man to want a car that can do that on public roads? Cars are getting too fast.

$100 budget DD go

*passes you on the right*

How can gasoline ever recover lmfao

>1909+4
>hasn't converted to the church of steam

you heathens are insufferable

Electric Autocars are the future. Imagine a world where every man can own an autocar that can be powered by a simple lamp-plug.

can you belive some people belive that a chain drive will be replaced by some sort of newfangled "drive-rod" or somesuch. Comeplete hogwash if you ask me.

All the darkies in my city are putting giant flashy horseshoes on their horses. I'm sure for the cost of a decent horse and those gaudy trinkets they could buy a second hand automobile, but of course these mongrels have no concept of savings. My neighbor down at the veterinarians clinic had to put down a colored fella's colt because he tacked four pound nickel plated shoes to it's hooves, billed the spook a dollar twentyfive just for the 10 gauge shell.

That shit will never catch on. Batteries are too damn puny.

No, the future is having the cars equipped with a trolley-like pole to get power from overhead lines. Never need to stop and refuel your car that way, since you always have electricity (unless the power goes out for some reason). Maybe you can have a backup battery that can take you 15-20 miles off-grid.

"But user," you ask, "how would such a system manage heavy traffic?"

The answer is you make a license required to own a vehicle connected to the grid, and you limit the number of licenses available. Cab companies and bus services take up most of the licenses, while those willing to pay $5000 can get a license for their own personal vehicle. As the power grid expands, more licenses become available, until one day, the entire country runs on electric transportation.

Post the coolest cars you've seen the mafia drive

Will we ever see an automobile reach the magic 150mph mark? I hope for all our souls we shall not.

Those Germans went over 140 mph at Daytona Beach a few years ago, won't be much longer now.

$30 model t with a few simple mods

If Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria can read me;

Sir, do not visit Sarajevo.

What would cars be like now without the world wars?

Ah brilliant, Now that is a system that makes sense! I can picture it now, a world with nothing but the quiet hum and buzzing of the power lines, with autocars silently rolling along.

aside from the jeep and beetle not existing, probably not that much diffrent. maybe huge american cars of the 50's wouldnt exist due to the fact that there would be no psot war-boom, but in the end it would all come back to small, gas efficent cars towards the future.

I say good sir, jolly posture your motorcar has!

Pretty sure we would've have gone into war with the Soviet Union.

Electric? Surely you must be a woman. Are you too limp wristed to crank a combustion engine?

In honour of the lunatic Lambor and his 'new' car.

Godspeed you glorious bastard. Now get that bloody moving pictures channel going.

does this leasing thing works? I want a brand new packard or stutz

>falling for Israelite trickery

lmao boring americuck landbarges, who here /soul/ and /passion/?

GHAST, I though those ital-yins were the fastest on this flat planet.

exceptional swagger, my good sir

e x t r a v o l u p t u o u s n e s s

Some madman bought an automobile that can go a mile and a half per minute.
How does he breath at that speed?

>both side valve and ohv
god dam it

Fucking kek I was going to post the same, are you me?

>BMW fags btfo

*BEEP*BEEP*

The bus has arrived!

imagine being a red-fannied general motors lady-fanatic in 1913

steam > gasoline

Icecucks on suicide watch

Heard of that strike in Renault's manufactures? I have to say that chap's living his last days of business for sure.

You mean coal. Also, gross.

Merci Renault