/hou/ night wave

hello everyone and welcome
post here pls
thank you or should i say arigato (heheh im learning japanese)

あなたは癌です

Who wants to FUCK. WHATABURGER GIVIN HANDIES

>the absolute state of /hou/
Even n/o/rcal isn’t this gay

>has a member named Mrcummy

私は今ヒューストンを愛しているファック

buuuump

ohhh boy. here we go, JUST to let you know, i'm aware you're shitposting, i've been doing this a while. But the absolute "state" of nightwave is strong. You don't know. You don't know because you don't know who they are, and what you do know is whats bled through the cracks of different medias used in our out reach to others that are like us. Nightwave is doing fine. The thread dies, we make another one. We still had a string of threads going on this board for a long time even when southern california and northern california (and any other damn place) had died off. So whats the absolute state of california? or any Veeky Forums related group thats sprung up? are ya'll just driving around wasting gas? are you planning meets that more than 5 people show up to consistently? what do you contribute to your car scene? how many of your members are willing to meet you in a sketchy parking lot to help you get your shitbox running? are you getting out what you put in? where did nightcore get its name from? and i'll tell you one thing. i'd rather drive 80mph around the loop, watch my city breathe, than be ANYWHERE in a miata, any time. Get good

Shouldn’t you be shitposting in s/o/cal’s threads? Or did you give up because they don’t take you guys seriously?

There is no point in getting triggered over calicucks. They have no meets so there's literally no actual group of cars to make fun of

>$6500 130k miles 750Li on Craigslist
Damn I wish I had funds right now to buy that up and replace my Camry. Great year too.

what about the bmw meme?

Who has the coolest car in /hou/?

I used to

I remember driving alongside I heard the turbo. Holy trinity car there in my fav color

>I remember driving alongside I heard the turbos
When would that have been?

>we had a thread even when norcal and socal died off
Maybe because our members aren’t so autistic they only communicate through a thread in Veeky Forums? Holy shit dude, you guys really are pathetic. Even the s/o/cucks don’t see a need for a thread every few days because at least they go out and drive regularly, despite them crashing all the fucking time. How does it feel being a bigger joke than the retards most known for crashing their carson straight roads?

you ain't slick, your post reads newer than shit

Never. I don't even have a car. I'm so gay and lonely

あなたの少年のようなお尻に種付けしたい。

Had the alignment done, front wheels were way off, rear wheels were only little bit off.

bumping the shitpost thread

i love this fucking thread

Those night wave bois

The karting meet in early 2017. This one

In that case, you were right about the number of turbos. At that time, the actuator for the secondary was stuck open, so it wasn't making any boost and even the primary was maxing out at 7 or 8 psi. Damn she was dirty that night.