What do you think of the new Accord?

What do you think of the new Accord?

It's a big car.

ugly

Wheels are a bit gaudy but otherwise I’m ok with Honda’s design language.

Looks like an Audi A6 but made with origami paper

s o y

Really cohesive design with good proportions, I would buy it

For you

Numale cuck chariot

Pros
>looks nice
>can be had with a manual gearbox
>VTEC "vrmmmmmMMMWAAAAAAAAAAAH"
>29/35mpg is pretty decent imo
>comfortable enough as a commuter or roadtripper
>well under $30k, anyone with a big-boy job can afford it

Cons
>not especially fast or sporty, but I think that's kind of besides the point in a car like this anyway
>keeping the V6 in the Accord would be badass, especially in this new world of turbocharged 4's. It would make the car special imo

I probably missed a bunch of points but whatever. The car seems pretty good to me based on what I've heard about it

>even considering buying any FWD vehicle

I think this and the new camry look really nice in person desu

>keeping the V6 in the Accord would be badass, especially in this new world of turbocharged 4's. It would make the car special imo
Just buy ©2018 Toyota Camry with 301hp Vsex bro

I just can’t see how the new camry will appeal to camry customers, it’s just way too aggressive

Just like any Toyota/Lexus

too fat. i would get the insight instead

I stopped liking Japanese cars ever since they started looking like the designer was chopping piece off a clay model with a katana

never change, Veeky Forums

It's kind cool and I hate modern cars

I thought about it. I'm torn between it and the Focus ST. I feel like I should get the Accord because I've heard nothing but complaints about the Fost as a DD, especially the seats. Do like that hatch though.

Thats even more pigfat, you think 2 powertrains and all those driver aids will cut weight?

It aint the 90s anymore.

Im gonna miss the coupe

Shit, good point lol
Just realized that pretty much everything I said about the Accord in that last post can be said about the Camry...except the camry has a Vsex

RIP Honda I guess

Fuck off

I dont give a single fuck about it.

Thanks

Sedans do absolutely nothing for me. I'm guessing it's 4000lbs with a 1.5t and a CVT? That's probably the "sport" or whatever model which bases at $40k or some shit.

Is that grill a time warp?

Pretty close I guess.
~3200lbs with a 2.0t 10 speed and $35k starting price

It's a fucking SUV. I just want them to build the 90's era Accords again, with the wagon available too.

that's what the civics are for

>every faggot wanting 90's shit
90's shit were literally death traps, theres a reason they called civics death boxes

Looks like a fucking Malibu.

All cars are starting to look the same thanks to safety regulations

normie econocuck sedan

at least it's not a crossover

pass

jesus christ all those memes and buzzwords

I guess that's why they have all those fake vents now to distinguish themselves.

if you look on the rear of some SUV's they all have the same rear window design with this pointed edge look

Pretty much the same thing I thought about the old Accord, not much.

Honda has become soybrand

Not a problem, I'd rather die in a car I enjoy driving than suffer into old age in a soulless gadget.

I swear to fuck the new Civic is bigger than my 97 Accord was. Pitiful.

The 2.0L is a low 14 second 1/4