Dbt

Daily bike thread Harley edition
Useless paste bin stuff
Memes
Naked v4
Craigslist guide

What kind of import are they talking about? I can ride to shops that sell literally every kind of motorcycle, and dedicated ones for Yamaha and Honda. The rest are certified retailers of multiple brands. All within a relatively small city.

Get outa here with that shit.

There are no prizes for lying on the internet

Ain't this the truth
I got one Yamaha dealer in my city
And I went to look and the owner of the store came Up to me and literally told me he didn't want sell anything today

And then told me all my questions are online

While I can agree Harley dealers are going to be passionate about Harleys, that goes for almost any dealer of specific brands. A passionate Honda dealer is going to live and breath Hondas, the salesman is going to ride CRFs and CBRs every day, they want to sell you a Honda because they grew up with Hondas, they sell Honda bikes daily, they love their brand.

Harley followers are very cult-like for sure, and this includes their staff, but don't be fooled.

>imports
Most jap scraps and such are assembled domestically. You can find someone selling super sports and dirt bikes anywhere you find harleys being sold.

>buying a bike for the sake of the retailers

The reason you find HD stores everywhere is that you fucking need to be within spare parts when your overprived farmtractor breaks down.

>literally told me he didn't want sell anything today
>things that never happened for $5

>farm tractor guys posts again

Wow I'm mad at you lol

Indians are literally just on the showroom floor so when the wife makes the dude get rid of his Rzr he rode twice that year he can get double fucked and trade in for a scout

Posted this in a thread before and didn't get an answer just a debate on my chain which I was already changing. Are these shifting levers universal. I see a bunch on eBay but they look tacky as shit compared to the oem.

>Increasingly nervous HD dealer
>Im n-not even scared of Indian taking my customers b-baka

Farm tractors have I4's son

Indian is internet meme/Polaris side show for tax write offs.

Your chain is rusted as fuck dude.

Sure EF, and HD is just a side show to Kawasaki y'know since they cucked HD bought them aaand make a better bike in every category than HD

RZRs are also fun as fuck cuckshedboi.

U mad

2013 ninja 650 for 3000, 9200 miles. Yes or no? Would be my step up from a 250.

Holy shit lmaooo

>Craigslist

Fuck outa here Jamal

Man, I wish I had to prove to everyone just how much better than them I am

That'll show them just how insecure I'm not!

Nothing says "I'm not an insecure little pussy notice me senpai" like a Harley Davidson™!

>this is the reasoning of your average nu-male no biker

I don't buy bikes on craigslist because I'm black trash, I buy shit on craigslist because I'm white trash

>wave to biker
>he looks but doesnt wave back

Whatever you say Tyreque
>admitting to using Craigslist
>admitting to being a kang

Just toss the phone out the window Jamal

why exactly people buy harleys? japs make objectively better customs

best cruiser coming through!

I don't even know if I dislike Harley's, but I know I certainly wouldn't buy one if you can get tons of better bikes for half price. I can get nearly 50% of all bikes brand new for under 20k, whereas most of Harley's lineup is car-price.

Sup guys!

only autists wave

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!

t Harley cuck

>price a valid metric in the experience of motorcycling

Don't even start

Dead in 3.9 sec
Compared to dead in 2.6 isn't much of a difference in 2018.

2 aftermarket pipes

Stock is fine with me. But thank you :)

117hd>111 thunderjoke

>Naked v4
wh-where?

Thank you for your valuable opinion ef :)

What's a good bike I can pick up for less than 2k usd
I have an old cruiser thats fucked up and will probably cost me like 1k to repair I figure I might as well get another bike

sv650

triumph sprint

Tons, go look at your craigslist

it certainly can happen
people can have a bad day and hate every human being that enters their store

Z125 better

both kinda shit for the money honestly, though I guess regulator barriers are gonna drive up the price of any street-legal bike

>implying they'd let you into the Grom squad tm with that

electric cars don't make a lot of sense, electric bikes do.

Too bad they're still horrendously expensive.
I wouldn't mind one as a commuter

Hasn't the real OP woken up yet?
Someone message him in xbl and tell him he needs to get his hot pocket revved up and his thread back.

His mom makin him go look for a job to pay back the loan she gave him for that Craigslist grom

ACTUAL /dbt/
ACTUAL /dbt/