I wish I could buy a drift car. I want to drift so bad. Why do I have to be a poorfag in West slavland FUCK

I wish I could buy a drift car. I want to drift so bad. Why do I have to be a poorfag in West slavland FUCK.

All I have is my 1.0 Saxo MK2. With a crooked wheel... I smashed it into a curb while powersliding on an empty frozen TESCO parking lot.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LfR4QfmwTAc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>1.0 saxo
>powersliding on tesco parking lot

oh shit nigger
judging by amount of threads you created i'd say you had it coming
also, saxo thread
mine is 1.5, mk2, with fucked power steering
if you happen to find an english haynes manual for saxo, please link
the only one i could find online was czech

I happen to be Czech. What do you need to translate

everything

Oh well... Could you at least link it to me so I can use it for myself?

let's start with the "obsah" part

alluc. ee/download/saxo+haynes
delete space because antispam system doesn't let me post

Is there anything specific you're looking for? That would be quite a hassle to find all those car-specific terms and find an english translation

not really
don't bother with translating anything since i'm really interested in reading the whole book
just not in czech because some of czech words sound hilarious to me

Which ones? I can pronounce them for ya if you want

You want a drift car yet you can't even handle your FWD shitbox? I'm so glad that you can't afford one, otherwise it would be a waste of a perfectly good vehicle. Especially when you think that a car will magically learn you how to drive.

I can handle it, just misjudged a narrow space. I was basically straight ice.

That's why you should be more aware and know the place before you start hooning.

If you want to go sideways so bad you can take your Saxo on some gravel road and try some handbrake skids. Mudflaps would be a good idea if you care about your paint job.

>a car will magically teach you how to drive
ftfy

i've been driving sub 1500 ff open diff shitboxes for almost 5 years now
i can relate because these types of cars require you to go full retard to lose control, and then there's winter season when you can polish your ice skating skills for literally 3 days
without pushing yourself a bit (and often failing) on these parking exercises you don't gain much experience

not sure how much more i can learn about handling without upgrading to a better car

It was my first time you know. I was basically just testing how the car handles and such since it's very rare to get a snowy, icy road that lasts here these days. It should snow today and the next three days will be

As you can see he's just starting to hoon. I'm not saying that you shouldn't upgrade ever. I just mean that it would be considerate to master handling of your current vehicle before upgrading.
Goodluck then. I hope you will be having fun. Just learn your lesson and do some kind of reconnaissance before you hop behind the wheel. Developing this habit might save you from unnecessary expenses in the future.

Here's some inspiration. Believe in yourself, we're all gonna make it.

youtube.com/watch?v=LfR4QfmwTAc

Show me her dick

>I want to drift so bad.
fuck off

then get an rwd car. start eating cheap, save every single penny, then finally achieve it and buy a car you actually like. nothing is healthier than this, believe me, i did exactly that (i'm a student, getting money from studying, it's not much) and managed to get super cheap miata, i was never happier. one day i'll buy it second open diff and ask someone to weld it, just to skid it around - for now i don't need it since it's winter.

people misjudge amount of happiness you can get from a car, i would never guess it will be this good. Good car is not just "rwd so it skids", it's entire different level in every aspect. Suspension and incredibly precise steering, overall "feel" of a car, sense of fullfillment and "i did it right" every time you use it. I'm still recovering when it comes to my finances, i sold lots of things i had, and it was absolutely worth it.

though fwd shitbox can be fun too, just in different ways. i used to abuse mine on webm related kind of forest roads and it was great fun to do so. and yours is saxo, it's nice lightweight car (even if 1.0), so maybe just consider having different kinds of fun

There's a lot of villages with narrow asphalt roads and it's a lot of fun. But I just like drifting better. It was the first time I actually felt alive in these past 6 years you know. It feels like it's exactly what I want to do.

This. OP get an old bmw or something. it'll be basically as fun as that 240sx/drift machine you've been wanting but you can afford it

ultimately the chemical reaction that happens in your brain is nearly the same when you drift a nice car or a shitbox

fuck drifting if your a poorfag go banger racing

>Cheap Drift car
If you happen to live anywhere near DEUTSCHLAND which you do then B M W + Welded Diff.

fellow 106 owner here, basically the same car except better looking

our cars are kinda made to do the exact opposite, my 1.1 with 145 tires is a grip god and there is surprisingly low amount of bodyroll so yeah maximum attack attack through the city in the dead of a night feels just natural in this

that being said once i did rip a mad slide in a snow covered parking lot, felt like in a colin mcrae rally , got me so pumped, too bad i had to go to work and when i came back all the snow was gone