Which one would you take? You're not allowed to sell it

Which one would you take? You're not allowed to sell it

Do any come with a manual gearbox?

>He wants a manual on a nissan gtr

>he doesn't want a manual in a nissan gtr

nigger the whole appeal of the gtr, is it's gearbox

SAY THAT TO BBC

James May.

Yeah maybe if you're a fucking nerd. Would only get a GTR if manual.

Honestly, the GTR, and I don't even really like the GTR.
I don't do a lot of long driving, so a touring car isn't worth the cost to me. Also the Nissan is the only one I might be able to keep up with maintinence and repair costs.

And you want a a manual bentley?

What are the choices?
>GeeTeeAre
>Bentley Continental
>BMW 6 series? Kia Optima?

I don't like any of them. I guess I'd take the black one.

this

Probably the GTR. Just because I just don't like the other choices.

And if this isn't about the cars, I'd take Hammond. Seems a bit more practical and lower maintenance.

Wasn't the one on the left an aston martin vantage?

I'd rather have the aston martin since I can get it with a manual gearbox but I think the closest AM dealership is on the peninsula in Palo Alto or San Francisco

>You're not allowed to sell it.

The Bentley so I can even trade it then.

GTR

Why would you do that though? I love Lexus but Bentley > Lexus

If I had access to a track, the gtr. If just driving on the street, the Bentley. What's the car on the left?

Which car is the least likely to get me pulled over by the cops?

I like driving, so I want a manual transmission. It's pretty simple. If the whole appeal is the transmission, then the rest of the car must be shit. What I mean is, that it's not the whole appeal of the car.

Also this People have told me I would change my mind if I test drove it but I don't know.

I don't want Bentley maintenance and on top of that the Bentley is as common as a Ford Focus in So Cal.

bmw 6 series

I looked it up to figure out what the black car is, look at the ad that came up. Kek

M6

BMW M6 Gran Coupe

>successor to previous gen GTRs
>Dat Nissan Tarduu v6
>AWD
>flimsy pedal fuck shits

Only 3 are actual appeals for that vehicle to anyone with taste that has both their legs.

Gtr>bentley>m6

GTR
I like it and I want one

the m6 probably costs less to repair than the gtr. what are you talking about, you realize you're talking gtr money not altima

>whole appeal of the gtr r35, is it's the glass gearbox

R34 > C7 > R35
2bh senpai

This, holy fuck. A fucking BMW isn't even in the same league as a Bentley, and performance-wise it doesn't measure up to the GT-R. What is it even doing there?

I'm taking James May, i will never sell him

The maloo that cucked all of them.

>No Geo metro

None

the autist, the douche, and the ladyboy