/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

Maze Bank Toweru-chan, desu!

Rast Threadu: >Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread then clicking the link below and requesting an invite. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public. Do not kill/grief fellow crew members.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_pc (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/flibinjibervans (Alternative meme color crew)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr
>Regularly updated vehicle stat spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2Qy84YUrYu_YCcdjMhzDGuNMzwNtjVjIJzdRmrHu6Y/edit#gid=1868604557

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.40
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/115008752188

>Latest added content
socialclub.rockstargames.com/news/article/60252/Ocelot-XA-21-Now-Available-Plus-Double-Payout-Modes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WgCE7m1DGmw
youtube.com/watch?v=03iqvUTKvjY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for ANNE A CUTE

First for new car being fast
youtube.com/watch?v=WgCE7m1DGmw

>OP image
So I'm being shipped with a building now?

Anne a Haram

Heists are fun!

It is our sworn duty to KOS any anne we see online. Anyone who doesn't goes against the Caliphate.

I don't know if I should laugh or cringe.

>he fucking knows
youtube.com/watch?v=03iqvUTKvjY
HAHAHAHAHA

I agree

Double Moolah on Gunrunning Sales by the way.

For or against, the next GTA lets you port over your GTA:O character to be the main character of the single player mode. They'll have a collection of voices you can choose from for them

where do i go for hackerbux

>people actually call it g-t-a-g instead of gta general

lol i cant believe someone saved my bullshit building request mega cute tho

Nay, it means they will have to grandfather in GTAO's broken clothing system and character creator.
GTAO is diseased, rotten to the core. There's no saving it. We need to pull it out by the roots. Wipe the slate clean.

Fuck no. I want characters that can merge into the world they're placed in, not donut steels that have the world shaped around them.

If that ever happens, it'll be exactly like Saints Row. Excessive satire, one-dimensional protagonists that do nothing but do fetch quests and throw shitty one-liners everywhere, and a rather boring story because all the characters will assume that you're a crazy narcissistic douchebag who blows everything up while wearing retarded costumes even if you behave normally.

Not all Redditors wear fedoras

Sincerely, a Reddit user

I was just watching Raiden vs. MG EXCELCUS boss battle then I read your post. Wew.

>Autist trying to save face
>Implying anyone would be retarded enough to frame/imitate him
>Uses the "dindu nuffin" card just days after the thread

If he really didn't do it, he would just be confused as fuck. But he immediately went on the defensive after PS4 cucks confronted him about it.

It's the G-Tag, cuz it marks u a tru G

>BasedPuto
>Ledditor

not surpised

Don't give the autistic puto any (You)s

Literally who and what did i miss? I never heard of this guy.

some genuinely autistic fuck that someone may or may not have impersonated a few weeks ago, calling out gtag members to a 1v1 and boasting about their sick combat strats 'you can't find on any youtube' video while in the same post, shared a youtube video by said autist spending two minutes and a few dozen rounds to only wound someone before calling it a victory.

wew

so how do you make good money with I/E? y'all keep saying that's the fastest way for money. i always have a person ready to help sell my cars. sometimes 2.

>advanced knowledge and practiced technique

Anybody else have like, sleeper cars? I made one of my garages a pseudo "government" one, blacked out SUV's and 4-doors, but I decided to chuck in a couple of inconspicuous ones. Got a Stanier in grey, a red Asea, and a Primo done up like the Spanish Lords one from GTA IV.

Basically just to be a little more inconspicuous. Makes me wish you could do lobbies with blips & names above heads off though.

Yeah, I've got a few stock looking cars I keep around for creeping up on people. No one expects you to come round the corner in a Blista or one of those wagons. I'd love to see a hardcore mode where you're only visible on radar if you fire unsuppressed or are doing something like I/E or Gunrunning content.

You keep selling the high class and don't fuck up too much, there you go.

I got myself a fully upgraded (minus turbo) Schafter V12, painted it black with a graphite interior and didn't give it any customization options to make it resemble a street Schafter as much as possible.

It's so sleek and professional, it also comes with the benefit that no one will ever expect you to be this fast.

what is the best passive income in the game

/gtag/, is your character's net worth impressive? also, which gtag member do you think has the highest net worth?

No income is completely passive, but running a Bunker along with Cocaine MC Businesses is probably the closest and best.

>already on Page 10
what a pain

Call me retarded but how do I get the aa trailer attached to the nightshark?

You can't, both count as personal vehicles
You need a friend for it

That's fucking stupid

Praise him.

kind of pointless to ask this when the pc version exists

Good to see Ocelot continuing to get some love from R*, the XA is pretty amazing considering the wierd mixture of inspirations and the way in which they amalgamted them.

Post your "when?"

W H E N

I just want more old shitboxes like that and the Roosevelt instead of even more futuristic hypercars

F O R Z A S T Y L E E N G I N E S W A P S

would gta v run at medium with a geforce gtx 950m and a intel core i7 6700q?

I've literally never seen BasedViva in-game

Wtf where is he

on a laptop btw

when

maybe 2 years ago

You'll dip to 40-50 now because of all the bloat in online

SP should be fine

How much ram

more like "never-ever"

I'm out with a chick, at the moment. Sorry

8 gb

Footage or fiction, friend.

>mfw anonymous contacts backtracing this ip

ur fukced kiddo
your gonna luuuurrrn not to impersonate me on the gee tee ah gee forums
cant wait to 40-0 u irl

We just need more sporty stationwagons

As if anyone is retarded enough to go out with a down-syndrome inbred pug like you.

would gta v run at medium with a geforce gtx 950m and a intel core i7 6700q with 8gb ram?
on a laptop

it doesnt count if she has a penis

>not even holding the tennis racket

I haven't noticed yet

Is anyone in this thread able to run grass on ultra?
What are your specs?

>needing to make physical contact with your equipment

Weak.

have money drops or stealth money been patched out yet

Computer brainlet here

So would a 120hz monitor make me able to get 120fps with vsync?

i7 4770K
16GB RAM 1866MHz
1050ti
Yes probably, it ran fine on Intel HD4000 with same CPU and shittier RAM

when

if your PC is powerful enough to output 120 fps

How's the new car lads? Should I bother?

For its price its slow as fuck

>Progen GP1 has better speed, acceleration, braking and traction compared to the XA-21
>also costs 1 million less

Why does Rockstar keep doing this?

I bet all the new supers to come will be >2 million

>Ocelot in 2015+2

no it does not and you should feel bad for telling such a lie

It has great traction and tremendous acceleration, really good around a track in general, but very average for a supercar in the top speed department, nothing incredible there.

It fills a somewhat similar niche to what the RE-7B did back before it was nerfed, a really high performance car with a weakness in top speed, though the RE-7B got a lot of it's speed from it's ridiculous traction and how will it did in high and mid speed corners, where as the new XA-21 gets it mostly from it's crazy acceleration out of slower corners.

Of the new cars, the Vagner's probably better in most situations, better traction but worse acceleration, and while it's top speed isn't anything incredible, it's still definitely better than than the XA-21's.

Oy vey don't tell them about the based GP1 goy

t. Drives a GP1 and wins every race

Nigger I straight up compared the stats

Any money drop lobbies?

>stats
>meaning literally anything

May as well have compared screenshots of the engine bays.

Shit, meant for

>2016: X80
>2017: XA-21
what's next?

>2018: Mom Car

2018:supercar with weapons straight out of full auto 2

Tempesta with two jet engines and extendable wings

I'm actually shocked they haven't made a modern Aston Martin rip off but armed with weapons like Bonds car in Spectre.

>2018: Armored Trains

I want to join the PC gtag im a oldfaget who was perpetually stuck in deadgen but now im back.
Also Fidget spinner office > Maze bank
SC: xxxMasterHxxx