Why is Cibby such a fag. Is it because he rides a cbr250rr...

Why is Cibby such a fag. Is it because he rides a cbr250rr? I saw the skinhead up at lofty the otherday sucking off some mentally retarded postman in the back of his evo. Why are cbr riders so gay?

Barney here I will smash your head cibby

Yeah cibby wants to get glassed

Cibby here, I banned you twice you fat idiot. Do you want an invite back so I can do it for a 3rd time? Myth banned you the other day.

Come down to the toormina and you’ll be walking out in an ambulance Sean. Leave the girls at work alone.

Fuck off skinhead just wait until i come down to sa with some glass bottles

Says the one that sexually assaults female patrons

discord ruined any and all ausfag threads. RIP

Come to SA, Meet at Eagle on the hill. Feb 10th at 8pm.

>Why are cbr riders so gay
Only the ones that ride the 300s and 250s are gigantic turbo faggots, user.

Don’t slander me sean. You know full well what you have done and my lawyers will be in touch.

>slander
>nameless person on an anonymous imaged board
kek

Also you have to sell your car just to rennivate your house i dont think you can afford a lawyer.

You uneducated piece of shit, you are incapable of even spelling correctly. Fuck off sean and leave for good.

By the abandoned servo? Ill be there

No on the hill.

Maps link please

No

Pussy cibby you won’t even fight me I would smash you in a race with me Calais

Im done with you, be there or you lose falcunt. If you win you will get admin rights to barneyboys discord.

Prepare to get smashed faggot

Postie will enjoy the gummies from you when you dont have any teeth left

BTFO

Fuck off you Australian faggots. Nobody even likes Australia like what the fuck even is it? A big ass island? That’s gay and everyone there loves to shove stuff yo their butts until they explode. You fucking faggots are good for nothing. You don’t even make cars, Chevy makes all your cars for you. Surprised you even have internet there, you fucking abbos. Huff some gas and watch your toilet spin the wrong way, nobody gives a shit about Australia you don’t even have an army. Fucking pussies lost a war to a bunch of big birds. I hate you faggots so much your accent isn’t even cool you turd munchers. I’ll meet any of you cock breathed idiots anywhere you want. We have guns in the USA you bitches don’t even have nerf guns you fucking pussies. Go eat some shrimp you fucking turd eaters. Gay ass outback it’s a fucking desert you cunt. Use fucking real words it’s not hard. Fucking faggots and your cars are gay as shit fucking lard trains we have actual trains you faggots.

NIGGER

Who is this falcunt character and why is he a shitcunt?

Falcunt is a true aussie bloke trying to enjoy some banter and car chats while the evil postie alliance is trying to track him down and glass him because if they're severe autism

falcunt is a shitposter dole bludger who got banned from the dat discord for being a retard several times
he's invented some bogeymen that he calls the evil postie alliance and he's obsessed with glassing people who don't care about him

Falcunt you better watch yourself and pull your head in.

>250

Less the CBR and more of the number after it

You have to be a real fag to believe the starter bike meme.

Oh wow an Ausfag thread pops up and it's just useless discord drama started by a fat retard. Whatever happened to the good ol days of actual car banter on here instead of Falcunt sperging out and pulling in groups of people that have nothing to do with anything.
BarneyBoys don't want nothing to do with the "Postie Alliance" and I assume it's vice versa.
There's a reason we banned you from our discord, we want this shit to pass and eventually heal the shit between the two groups as there's some good auto guys I miss talking too on the other side.

Fucking cut it out Sean, go get banned from another Facebook group you twat.

You realise its not falcunt making these shitpost comments?

this. stop wasting board space for your shitty drama