Ricer thread

post your riciest ricers

OC

>putting your IQ on your

Some cars deserve to be keyed

Doesn't look that bad to me. Ricey yes, but at least its a performance car and he haven't cheaped out, it's not a rusting econobox with a fiberglass bodykit.

Aside from the aero mods being fuckin' useless, he's got fake tire letter paint which is bad enough by itself, and then he's got an aftermarket carbon fiber hood which he then put his fucking instagram name in stickers on.

and also
>DEFIANT

literally why tho? that banner just looks like ass and defiance isn't something to necessarily be proud of all the time.

Rice rocket

Just peeped his insta. Stock turbo, stock tune, stock motor. It's literally the definition of rice.

why do people do this
>tfw just want a bone stock white turbo Z with the 90s solo cup graphic on the side blasting out synthwave to live out my 80s autism

Mexican rice.

screaming for attention.

that car could be making twice the power of stock, and look bone stock. but then no one would turn their head, so whats the point!?

dear god matte black has never looked good on any car ever and it never will. Yet these retards (mostly middle eastern fucks) continue to do it. Shit always looks dirty

He did something to his car to make the exhaust pop. When he lets off the throttle. Hes a fucking cunt who hits the rev limiter in the college parking lot

Its not a performance car. Even suv trucks and my grandmas minivan has that much power these days. Its more of a sporty car, think miata.

Purple underglow would suit this well.

>just plastidip my shit, bruh

Kek

Have some OC. Not really rice but donk.
>it’s the JUICE MAN