Fuck Busses

I had my first accident today. A fucking bus went into my land and hit my car at 45mph.

>the nose

looks like you hit him

It happened on a road where you can barely fit two cars. He went on my side of the road and I could either hit him or drive off the road into a ditch and hit a pole.

are you okay?

Fucking busses keep killing interesting cars.
countries only 2zz mrs, one of 10 mrs's
>killed by a bus from behind
sw20 turbo hardtop, only one in country
dodge viper newest gen
stock s13
>rear end destroyed by a bus from behind
s2k with 20k of mods in it
ban busses

You are the smaller and faster car. Why were you driving next to a heavy bus on a narrow road?

What does him getting into your land in this situation mean exactly? Do you own a whole road?

You certified asspie, it means he was in his lane and the bus did not yield to him and forced a collision / ran him off the road

Because it was 7am and I couldn't see the bus until he was right in front of me on my side of the road. The road was icy so I didn't have the ability to stop.

The yellow line in the middle of the road separates his and my lane

Now your a fucking bus rider kek

My main point is that the bus shouldn't have been driving on that road. There are other routes he could've taken.

Not my fault he said land. Who the fuck says land instead of lane?

didn't realize I said land, I meant lane.

>666

op got cucked

You disobeyed the number 1 rule of defensive driving.
Always assume every other driver is an idiot and is going to do the most retarded possible thing at any given moment.

It was a typo, my dude, and pretty obvious what he actually meant. You're receiving such a negative response from so many people because you were hostile.

>He went on my side of the road

Same exact thing happened to me in a shitty village with narrow streets and a sharp corner. I was driving my friends' granddad's shitty corsa, and had to hit the curb and literally dig out a piece. Lickily there was just a scratch on the front rim. Fucking buses.

Typing a complete different word is not a typo.

>so many people

Literally just you being autistic.

>you were hostile

Hostile one is you with your severe autism throwing insults around just because I asked a question.

What was I supposed to do? I had a ditch with a couple trees and poles to my right and a bus to my left. The road was covered in ice so I didn't really have a chance stopping.

One time I was driving in the mountains and some truckerfag initiated a pass on me on a downhill even though I was going plenty fast over the damn speed limit and I had to slam on my brakes so he didn't sandwich me against the cliff-face because God forbid he couldn't keep his rev limiter pegged.

What happens now my dear bus rider? Will your insurance cover it? Will the bus driver get fined?

Not saying it was your fault. I'm just saying. For future reference... everybody else is a retard. Don't view lane markers as barriers

>doing dagumi on a twisty downhill mountain pass
>nobody ever drives there ever
>about to dodge a huge hole
>out of nowhere small dick big truck fag appears from the corner and turns as wide as possible like a retard
>have to go through the huge hole and the bank on the side
>car bounces and scrapes hard on the bottom

fucking trucks ;_;

rule #1 for driving with normies

what I tend to do in traffic is try and "checkerboard" with the other cars. That is ensure that nobody rides on my fenders/quarters. It's a pain in the ass to maintain but it gives you a way out if somebody decides to go full retard on you. You have no legal obligation to do so. It's still their fault if they side swipe you but not dealing with them in the first place is nice.

>s2k with 20k of mods in it

Did the insurance pay for all your mawds?

>A fucking bus went into my land
BUILD
A
WALL

everything but the intake, they said that it was undamaged

what car was it user?

2001 Hyundai Elantra GT

>ban busses
Better yet, make the bus drivers liable.

A school bus backed OVER my uncles 1976 Oldsmobile Cutlass and didn't stop until the rear bus wheel had crunched the engine.

Total loss.

Driver was absolutely unapologetic, got to keep her job and the school district's insurance declared the car only worth about $2 Grand... a 76 all original, original owner, that only had 80K miles.
Years later shit still pisses me off.

>A fucking bus went into my land and hit my car at 45mph.
>I could either hit him or drive off the road into a ditch
How about you stop lying you filthy subhuman ?

It wasn't that obvious. I thought that a bus drove onto his property and hit his car

>completely different word
>land
>lane
>not realizing that the d and the e are next to each other
>doubling down on your own stupidity this much

Neck yourself.

you get beat up a lot dont you?

KEK

Two years ago a bus almost ran me into a parked car. Now, circumstances have led to me becoming a bus driver. I swear to do better.