Ford shitposters

Why are there so many Ford shitposters on Veeky Forums? As a GM fangirl I cannot lurk this forum without getting my feelings hurt, can the mods PLEASE do something about it?

bump

Probably because they are assmad that every single one of Ford's driver oriented vehicles are dead last in reliability in their respective segments.

fuck off
sage goes in all fields

counterbump

Uhh, that's Fiat Dale

posting in a prezo thread

top kek, subtle yet effective

bump

Is that why ford has won le mans And gm never ever has?

so like i have these people bullying me at my school but I'm wondering if I should get them expelled.

I could just tell the principal they hit me and called me a nigger and then they'll be gone but I'm wondering if I should. They're obviously uneducated and come from a low income household but I still want to get them expelled. Veeky Forums decides

tell them that you do not want conflict with them, that you could become friends if they left their hate behind

if they keep going then get them expelled

Why would you want to be friends with a racist

I'm not a racist.
A. they're very uneducated and can't be reasoned with
B. I hate people and don't care for friends

It's like the third time this has happened. They keep throwing rocks at me when I get off of school. I'm fine with being mocked but I don't like assault.

Last month was sc500/Kia stinger and for a while it was gtr vs corvette. People troll with what works best at the moment.

Yeah, but seatbelts.

t. GM cuck

Nice false flag ferd faget

>complain about ford shitposter
>is ford shitposter

based prezo

bump