E30 coupe vs sedan

Can't decide, of course a sedan is more convenient but I really don't need the two extra doors. Should I buy the nice 4door now or hold out for a 2door?

Is an E30 sedan "less cool" or is it still an E30?

are you the e90 op too?

>Is an E30 sedan "less cool" or is it still an E30?

Both are objectively better than the vert, although really the space in the back of the sedan is not that much more than in the coupe.

I personally like the sedan better, but I'm a heterosexual faggot with shit taste anyway.

As a BMW purist I would say it's "less cool" than a 2door but if it's clean than its still cool imo

No that car is a piece of shit imo. I'm the guy who keeps making threads about that e30 in hilton head
>Both are objectively better than the vert,
Agreed
>although really the space in the back of the sedan is not that much more than in the coupe.
Yeah, it's almost the exact same amount of space, only thing that changes is ease of access.
Noted

honestly i prefer 4 doors in looks and function so fuck everybody else

My brain's dick thinks 2 door cars are faster.

i get this refrence

I think the sedans are actually cooler. It's strange to see 4 doors on such a small car.
t. owned 3 E30s

nice
post pics of your children

I actually only owned 2, I made a typo.
But here's the first one, killed by a drunk driver

And the second, killed by buying it after sitting for 2 years and overheating and having a million problems so I sold it

Currently looking for a sedan shell to M50 swap

How retarded would getting an e30 as a daily driver be for an 18 year old looking for their first car?

you better have some wrenching skills or a lot of cash

I have none. I guess I'll just dream of owning one.

Don't listen to that guy, it's easily doable, they are simple cars. You'll have to put the time in, but if you of average intelligence it's a piece of cake to fix anything on an E30

Would you say they're good for learning how to work on cars?

Yes

OP here it'll be my first car too
and I have zero skills
This is the general consensus
Fuck off retard
Learn with me user

Hhhhh

This

It worked out fine for me. Browse R3V religiously and learn to do your own work and you'll be fine

Yeah, objectively they're very similar, but whenever I see an E30 sedan I see an old commuter, whenever I see a coupe I see a boxy old sports car. Coupe is definitely cooler for what it's worth.

Fuck off and buy a civic you stupid piece of shit.
You have zero skills or knowledge. You're an underage poor fuck who will fuck up another one of these buckets.
You literally don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Dumb ass kid.

who hurt you?

Dumb ass kid. You can't even use a torque wrench. Get your mommy to buy you something new.

t. midlife crisis or virgin 20yo

the e90 is the e30 reincarnated. Show some respect.

how about the e21?

Both are cool, but a coupe is definitely cooler in my opinion. And if you're driving an e30 you've probably ditched the whole idea of practicality and luxury so fuck it who needs a sedan

4 door
4 door all the way.
My friend has one too. 2 door. when you have more that 2 people going somewhere Its such a fucking pain in the ass.

also just snowed 8 inchs last night ontop of 12 the snowfall before.

if you were a BMW purist you'd prefer the 4 door

BMW has always been about sporty luxury saloons