What does Veeky Forums do to deter car thieves?

What does Veeky Forums do to deter car thieves?

>inb4 "drive X car that I think is shit"
>inb4 "not live around niggers"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KkuD8bxLpsQ
youtu.be/Mc7cSgIhQ-M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Inb4 hurrr carjackers can't drive a manual so my shitbox is safe .

Battery Kill Switch.

t. 240 owner who woke up one night to Mexicans trying to roll start my car

What are some well-known aftermarket GPS tracking companies? I want to buy stickers that actually seem legit.

Put a big ass lowjack sticker on your dash

Live in a gated community.

>there are people who want to steal rusty japanese eco shitbox from 90s
Did it happen in mid 90s or?

Literally nothing, if my car is stolen it is insured for more than its value, if anything i hope someone steals it.

No gps is ever gonna save you lol. Its either gonna be parted out in several hours or driven in to an obstacle like tree

nigga I'm just going to buy the stickers

Fuel pump kill switch/toggle.

Keeps "honest" thieves away.

But anyone can put your car on a tow truck and it's gone within minutes desu. If someone wants your car they will have it.

2 years back, my room mate at the time had an EK hatch. That was almost stolen on 3 separate occasions. We live in a decent area in north Atlanta Suburbs. Niggers will be niggers no matter the area.

my car is worth shit and i dont live near niggers

>tfw no EK hatch

>dude why bother putting a password on your phone? if the KGB wants to hack your phone you're fucked
>dude why bother locking your doors? ever hear of a SWAT team?

The idea is to make less professional thieves less likely to steal the car, not to prevent Ocean's Eleven tier helicopter extractions.

Fuck that was a good movie.

>tfw built b16
>99 Civic SI ecu
>6k idle no idea why.

Burger here. Driving a manual deters thieves.

I bought a 4banger ff VW
I think it’s safe

Drive a 91 Dodge 12 valve. Leave my shit running and unlocked when i go into a gas station. Full coverage. Do me a fucking favor. Take it.

>HOA
No thanks

lock the door

these are very easy to resell specially if it's a new model

Lmao!! Are you 12?

yeah let's all ghettoize ourselves nothing wrong can happen

Whip out dick to any intruders

2017 model, had mine fitted with an OEM bbc dildo in the driver seat, it won’t kick over unless fully inserted. The true VW experience

Drive manual
Live in a high income area
Cameras on my house
And guns

Sometimes I’ll club the wheel if I’m in a shit area.

>implying anyone wants my 10 year old Mondeo
If they want it that badly, they can have it. It is insured.

>how to protect yourself
>DUDE JUST BE RICH LMAO

I'd steal it for a night and then return it next morning with a WAT sticker and full rust protection

Drive a manual.

>lets blame everything on NIGGERS
imagine being this obsessed. lmao kys and go back to

stop trying to steal my car Tyrone

Imagine being this delusional

Not drive a meme car that can be opened and started with a phone.

A garage with a security system. Alternatively, a car alarm if you don't have that. Park in a well-lit area that is completely visible. We have security cameras on our property which really helps to deter thieves.

fuck off quantavius

>le drive manual
If I had to steal cars for a living why wouldnt I learn how to drive a manual?

Club is 20
Gun is like 400 for a handgat

The rest yeah be rich

Maybe

That’s why there’s a club and cameras and guns too

not live around niggers

Not here in Miami since every spic here is an immigrant.

>be me reading this thread before I go to work in the morning
>come outside to discover someone's been in my car and took my remotes and switchblade
>I know for a fact I closed and locked my car so I don't know how the fuck they got in without breaking anything
>unfortunately not on salary so I can't take a day off to park my car around the corner and wait for the niggers to return and stage a home invasion gone 12 gauge
god damn fucking niggers I can't wait to leave this fucking state

i live in a white town lol

>Atlanta
>Decent Area

You can only pick one. There are no decent areas in Atlanta.

Stereotypes exist for a reason. If you want people to stop treating you like a bunch of thieving apes. The first logical step is to stop being a bunch of thieving apes. I realize playing the 'dats wacist' card has worked for a while, because its backed by the support of a bunch of self-hating white people who are looking for 'something to fight for' but it doesn't actually do anything.

>live in a white area

Unironically this. I have littereally left my car unlocked with windows down on multiple occasions, laptop visible in front seat, ipod on dash, wallet in cup holder never once had anything happen.

Only event that happened ever in the 23 years of me living here was my mom left her car unlocked (like always) and some kids took a bag of whitey tidys she had bought for my dad out of it and threw them on all the signs in the neighborhood.

Literally moved the iPad off the center counsel to get to them and placed it face up in the passenger seat.

Not even mad shit was pretty funny. White kids are the best desu.

We know all the bad guys in my area. And they do not mess with locals because they know that we know what they do, even if they aren't prosecuted for it.

In general, look out for:

>junk yard operators
>trash recycling dealers
>mechanics
>tow truck operators

All shady as fuck people. Ours are color coded, btw.

The most Honda Accord is pretty consistently the most stolen car in America.
The majority of stolen cars are shit boxes because thieves are looking for easy wheels not exotics or performance cars.

Well lit parking with a cover. Blocked in by other cars. No valuables in the car.

Not live around niggers

stop being a nigger

> car thieves are typically niggers
> inb4 "not live around niggers"

I guess your car is good as gone, isn't it?

But go ahead, live in a shady as fuck area with high black population. Prove those racist white men wrong.

Both of the things OP inb4'd
Also it's a stick

I live in the most affluent county in the US and still had my car stolen from a mall parking lot.

>color coded
had a good kek

my neighbor is a corrections officer so even though the rest of my neighborhood is black people they don't fuck with my end of the block

Own a high profile car.

Nothing. I just have the keys on me, but the doors are unlocked.

cars that are hard to resell
bright unpopular colors paint jobs like a flashy red /yellow /cyan / purple (blue is pretty popular so that won't work )

most cars that are stole are used in the commission of other crimes

ram raids, robberies, and even just simple joyriding for the thrill of it

the reason most stolen cars are from pre early 2000s is because theyre so easy to steal. you rip the ignition barrel out with a crowbar and then literally put a screwdriver in and turn it. modern cars have advanced electronics that make it much more difficult, so theyre mostly stolen through thieves entering your house to steal your keys ect

Remove the steering wheel when you're not driving.

pull the coil wire and stick it in your pocket?

insurance companies hate him!

kek

good post

i live in my car so if someone steals it they steal me also

Remove the ECU

passive immobilizer. I know there are ways to beat it but thieves with that kind of gear wont boost my shitbox

If he's near the border they're stripped for parts and sent down to Mexico. Plenty of people need parts for 90's cars.

Don't leave my keys in the ignition

Just because your car can't run doesn't mean it can't be stolen.
Hell I can't get my car to run but I can move it about on trailers.

>inb4 "not live around niggers"
I don't know what else to tell you

In my community only about half of people bother to ever lock their cars while parked on their driveway or on the street. I often leave my integra unlocked outside, never had a problem

Here's the inevitable go back to Pol post that gets posted on this board way too much. Stop being a nigger

Door-ajar circuit that texts my phone when any door is opened in my vehicle or it moves without my phone being present, and having a boss that will let you check on your car.
Of course, someone with any knowledge of this place would be stupid to steal someone's car plastered with Veeky Forums and /k/ decals, doubly so when it's parked outside an FFL.

Theres atleast 20 grasshoppers that live under the dash

youtu.be/KkuD8bxLpsQ
youtu.be/Mc7cSgIhQ-M

idk where you live but gated communities are like shopping malls for car thieves in FL

Could you imagine someone bing dumb enough to try and steal a car outside an ffl, I just kinda want it to happen so I can read about it in the news sometime