RS 265/RS 250

thoughts?

>french
>le vagina / car jack brand
>le easily chipped paint nation
Just expect the paint to get fucking rekt so easily. Don't touch the electrical system or you'll get gremlims with renault. PSA comes with oem gremlins though lmao

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

what the fuck
The 3rd Gen Megane RS is a proper God tier Hot hatch

a fun capable hot hatch with good on-limit dynamics thats practical ish. comes with the usual french car reliability etc. but no worse than most other cars on the road anyway.

Literal badgewhore retard.
You like your 'bimmer?

can confirm, paint on the front bonnet got rekt way too easily, driving on the highway

other than that, I'm impatiently awaiting the RS 280 cup, tyvm for your time.

>implying I don't own a twingo RS
Hit and a miss baguette, try again. It's just a fact, french paint is awful and will chip very easily.

FRENCH CARS ARE FRENCH THEY SUCK BECAUSE THEY ARE FRENCH BUY GERMAN CARS

pretty much this, lol at thoses French faggotmobiles.

if you must choose a French car it's the best choice
otherwise it's shit
>I'm French...

>looks cool
>never drove but most likely its blast to
>thi C C
>can bully underpowered sedans all day

le standard self hating french "man"

It's one of the best goddamn hot hatches out there, have some pride in your country.

>Front wheel drive
>Front engine
>2.0 L downsized shit
>Built in Spain by Sandniggers
>Electrical problems ( like all the models of the brand )
>Shabby interior filled with plastic

There is nothing to be proud of...

>le standard self hating french "man"
>have some pride in your country

I am proud to have in my country the best tire brand in the world. >

>Pirelli is for poors and faggots

>I am proud to have in my country the best tire brand in the world. >

The absolute state of the french"man", the muslims will make you a favor by turning your eunuch asses into a caliphate.

2L liter isn't downsized anything you dumbfuck it's pretty much the standard mid size engine
the 1.6 in the gti is downsized
the 1.8 the new rs is downsized
but the 2L is just and old 2 liter engine

If you think that 2 liter is a good cylinder for a sports car, you should buy a tesla

Are we really gonna do this again?
Porsche uses a 2.0l flat-4 in the 718 Boxster and Cayman. Are those not sports cars?
Toyota used a 1.8l inline 8 in the 3rd gen MR2. Is that not a sports car?
Toyobaru, ND MX-5, both use 2 liter engines. Are those not sports cars either?

And then there's the literal formula 1 1.5l turbo V6 in the AMG Project One. Don't fucking tell me that's not a sports car just because of its displacement.

Nice exemple i got a 3.4 Cayman S...

Porsche Cayman S 981 : 3.4 L atmo
Porsche Cayman S 718 : 2.4 L turbo

How is this technique called, when you reduce the engine displacement and add a turbo?

Ho yeah : DOWNSIZING

You must be a retard to buy a 718 instead of a 981, if you want to save the planet buy a bike.

To answer the question :

>Porsche uses a 2.0l flat-4 in the 718 Boxster and Cayman. Are those not sports cars?
Yes they are ( even if it's the worst Porsche petrol engine you can take ) do not try to compare it to a Megane...

>Toyota used a 1.8l inline 8 in the 3rd gen MR2
138 cv / 1 030 kg well for me it's not a sport car, but if you do not have money it's a good start

>Toyobaru, ND MX-5, both use 2 liter engines. Are those not sports cars either?
Same thing here, everyone agrees that these cars lack power.

Try a real engine but not in an american shitbox which go straight, try a great lightness car, with a rear / central engine, good brakes, aero dynamics, a good chassis, and you will understand the behavior of a real sports car, and no need to be a milionaire for this ...

>the muslims will make you a favor by turning your eunuch asses into a caliphate.

It would be funny but unfortunately they are not even able to instate a real calipha in Syria ...

it's trash, t.french too
we have some alright cars (and some good ones) this isn't one of them
also fuck france

So what's a """"real engine""""? 3 liters? 4 liters? Maybe 5?
And if 3 liters makes a real engine, does the amount of cylinders make any difference? I mean Mazda made a 1.8l V6 at some point, and Porsche did a 3.0l inline 4, between those which is the "realer" engine?

For me, you are not ridiculous with an

atmo engine :

Cool, so a Group B Quattro with its 2.2l inline 5 is ridiculous and so is a Lotus Elise with its 1.8l 4-banger.

>Group B Quattro with its 2.2l inline 5
It is a vintage car ... and indeed with the standar of today it is ridiculous ... look at the numbers :

200 hp
1350 kg
220 km/h
0 to 100 km/h in 6.7 s

This car is 38 years old...

>Lotus Elise with its 1.8l 4-banger.
This car is well thanks to its weight ... 710 kg it's extraodinaire, just like a Caterham, a small engine is less impactant when the car is VERY VERY light.

Leave to ride in Lotus I prefer his big sister Lotus Exige S3 V6 3.4 L

why can't my 2l fly

Nice series car

He said sports car and Global rallycross is a sport.

Take this 0.9 L rear engine rear wheel drive supercar, add some big turbos, and you could do some Global rallycross with it.

Below This the engine will have been made only to save the planet or rather:

Respect the ecological standards and allow the manufacturer to sell his vehicle to a middle class that does not have the purchasing power necessary to pay an ecological tax in addition to the price of the vehicle.