Untitled

:^)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

target locked

You know you put that sticker there so emergency response personnel know in the event of an accidental, right? It's not for other motorists.

lol

i have that on my SUV, but i still drive like a hoon and cut cucks off.
And when they get agressive, i point out the sign and tell them to stop being an asshole.

it's nothin personnel

I CLAPPED WHEN I SAW THE REFERENCE!

to be quite honest I've always thought this is a pure smug thing but then I heard it's actually helpful in accidents so firefighters automatically look for them too

Lets be honest here, regardless of its intended purpose, the type of people who would put one of those on their car are the type of people who NEED you to know how """special""" they are for having a kid

>be paramedic
>responding to disastrous car crash
>arrive on the scene
>see BoB sticker on the car
>walk away
>call in Planned Parenthood cleanup services

Not as stupid as the My Family stickers.

ITT: instant shitter giveaways

This is true

>gigantic lifted 4-door pickup with mirrors sticking out a yard away from the vehicle itself is tailgating me
>very heavy rain squall out of nowhere, can't even see the taillights of the car in front of me
>switch to the right lane and slow down so I have more reaction time in case anything happens ahead of me
>gigantic truck floors it and zooms off into the literally 0-visibility mist
>notice the baby on board sticker as it passes

>implying people put them on for emergencies services
they put them on to announce that they have a child in the car so be careful!!! :^)

Yeah, it's only a problem because people don't ever take them off when the kid isn't riding with them, which is undue stress on emergency responders.

Can chain mails still be created? Could they be used as an subversive counter tactic for these and family stickers?

>RE:RE:RE:RE:RE WATCH OUT!!!
>Local Gangs Target Cars With Baby On Board Signs!!!!!!!!!!!!
>PARENTS BEWARE, *official* HONDA statement warns about EPIDEMIC
>Disgruntled school shooting hispanic men driving 1992 Civics placed HIV needles under door handles to control white population of all cars showing a "Baby On Board" sign

Every.
Time.

the only reason i like those stickers is to avoid parking next to them so they dont dent my car. Those people are stupid if they think anyone cares they have children. I am equal opportunity employer, and will speed past you, tailgate, brake check, cut you off. I dont care if you are old, disabled, have children, armed, angry, I just do not care just as I do not care what you do when you drive. Its life get over it, I do.

When you put it that way I agree 100%

>baby on board sticker on left rear windshield
>"I'm not speeding, I'm qualifying!" sticker on other side

Even though they're the only person in the car 99% of the time? They use these so people don't get all angry at them after they cut you off as they post shit to facebook.

classic

youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8

epic. eimply. epic.

now you just have to follow them and break into their house and steal the guns

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Breaking into a gun owners home. Brilliant.

>be paramedic
>show up to scene of accident
>red Miata is crumpled in ditch, silver BMW X5 with huge dent in back
>BMW has baby on board sign
>oh_fuck.gif
>ignore blood pooling under Miata, rush to BMW to save babby
>fling open door
>no babby, just guy complaining about his wrist
>he cut off Miata, it flipped and flew into ditch
>"Jeeze, didn't he see the baby on board sign???"
>3:34p.m., traffic accident involving Red Mazda Miata and Silver BMW X5
>both drivers suffered fatal injuries

there's a motorcyclist on my commute with a huge "BABY ON BOARD" sticker slapped across the back of his helmet

I believe he rides a supersport. Gave me a laugh.

You realize this means paramedics will leave that car last because the baby is probably already dead and the other person pays taxes, right?
>HURR DURR gurl in other car does too
Stacey's barely work bruh

Lol the ending deserves a (you)

still stupid

nice

just do it in the day when they're not home like all not retarded burglar

>just have to follow them

Following a gun owner home. Brilliant.

I like this