People's Republic of China declares Mercedes-Benz Enemy No.1

thelocal.de/20180207/mercedes-issues-grovelling-apology-to-chinese-after-quoting-dalai-lama

>"Mercedes-Benz, you've made yourself an enemy of the Chinese people!"

How will Mercedes recover from this? Chinks are their biggest demographic after arabs.

>Jews of Asia

This, sub human cockroaches.

Dog eating yellow pieces of shit.

Good, I wish Mercedes would die.

All because they posted a Dolly Llama quote and then deleted it and apologized profusely. Why are Chinese so thin-skinned that a Buddhist triggers them so hard? Why are Germans always such apologetic cucks?

Chinese need the water that the Tibetans are sitting on and the CIA has been using the social issues of Chinese oppression of the Tibetans as a way to yank the chinks' chain for a long time.

As for Germany being the biggest cucks on the planet, I blame the Jews.

>1989: errybody mad
>china adopts limited capitalism
>but actually plans to use it as a weapon
>devalues its currency
>builds vast ghost towns to exaggerate commercial/manufacturing capacity
>destroys manufacturing bases of all other countries
>intertwines multinational companies so that they bow to PRCs whims
>owns grips of foreign debt
>and uses it populace as a source of cheap and dangerous labor
>while simultaneously impressing upon the chinese
>that capitalists are corrupt and morally ambiguous
>not only bribing public officials
>but stooping to adulterate foodstuffs to further their wealth
GG China

Nanking was justified

Hey guys i just bought an om605

Tick tock krauts

It's really gross how Western companies have to demean themselves to do business in China.

I unironically applaud Google for calling quits on that shithole.

Opel is german

Why does literally everything INSTANTLY COMBUST in this kind of videos all the fucking time?
It's like they're living in the GTA universe.

>posting OPEL

You had one job, faggot.

Trying to destroy the german car industry since we invented the car....german brands recording new record sales every quarter.

The scale measuring the butthurt of the amerimutt is out of this world.

no safety regulation
so everything can and will burn

Safety standards are for western capitalist dogs. Probably built the tanker trailer from sheet metal because

>Mercedes-Benz, you've made yourself an enemy of the Chinese people!"
To commies, "people" really means "party".

Chairman Mao activated the "cars behave like tanks" cheat and forgot to turn it off

french

kek

Back to /pol/

shut the fuck up commie faggot

>single action revolver
>not a P08 or PPK

I really wish China would be wiped off the face of the earth

>the absolute state of the left

There's no Opel Equivalent of the Buick Envision.

Ever used or attempted to use dirt cheap eBay pipe fittings or hoses from China? Or at least seen them on Chinese shit like minibike engines. They use the same shit on actual vehicles so it's no wonder everything explodes there.

Opel Grandland X
Opel Antara

Fuck Merc and china

Lol you should see the safety crash tests when choinuh tried to sell the landwind x7 or whatever the fuck their evoque carbon copy is called. I believe they tried to market it in england.
It's truly awful. They tried several revisions that all failed and eventually sperged out and bought an actual evoque and put the landwind logos everywhere to attempt to fool the tests into believing it was that chinese car and not an already produced range rover. Luckily they got caught attempting to cheat, because those cars are true deathboxes. China even has a saying that goes like "if you can cheat, cheat". Trust chinamen like you would trust niggers bruh

Well they got their asses handed to them in ww2, and most of the good genes were thinned out.

Fucking christ, it's obnoxious when Euros alk out of their ass and try to be condescending.

There is literally no Opel vehicle the Envision was built from. It was designed by GM Asia by Koreans for North America/China markets.