Alpine makes winter tires in the stock size for this car. Tell me why I can't daily drive this all year round

Alpine makes winter tires in the stock size for this car. Tell me why I can't daily drive this all year round.

gm reliability

Because you want narrower tires for winter to cut through the snow.

At least it won't over heat?

it'll still overheat

cuz it's a fun car that's made for conditions with no snow, get pirelli zeros and drive whenever there's no snow/ice or nigger tier rain

it's not a daily driver either, bring it to the track/drag strip you nigger

true

>Corvettes aren't daily drivers
They are if you aren't hauling shit.
A corvette probably wouldn't even rust from salt exposure, it's all aluminum and fiberglass.

>stingray
Does the stingray suffer from any if the Z06’s famous issues?

I don’t recall reading anything but praise about the C7 until the Z06 came around

The overheating in the ZO6 was fixed
The base model never did
It's just shitposting

If it's a fun car on pavement, it should even be more fun in the snow

If a drug dealer can do it in a C6, so can you in a C7

My tip from dding my Z33 in winter is to also keep snow chains in case you go somewhere that’s pure ice or the depth of the snow exceeds your ride height

It's boring in snow because snow driving is boring. You go slow and sensibly because no matter how good of a drifter you are, if you don't pick up some traction because the road surface won't let you, you'll just keep sliding.

t. lives where studs are illegal

>winter tires in the stock size for this car.

What are these "winter tires" you speaketh of?

>Florida
>Corvette
>posting in 1500s English
It writes itself

>It's boring in snow because snow driving is boring.

Oh fuck off you alligator fucker. Don't try to fool us. You've never driven in snow.

>AWD
>can't rust because carbon
I need a Huracan winter beater

Correct! Smart enough to not need to.

searched tire rack for all tires available for a C7 corvette and found these.

If it has the weight to justify the width it'll work regardless

It shouldn't be an issue. Folks driving around my parts all year in 911 GT2's and similar cars. It boils down to knowing the car and the tires, driving according to the conditions and managing power

because nobody drives rwd rally cars, because they are shit

It's too light. Mustangs and Camaros can do winter because they're 4000lbs instead of 3000lbs.

Also if you crash a Corvette it shatters. Slide into a curb and you have a $10000 body repair bill because the panels exploded.

you cant afford the car.

it's better if all of your winter tires are the same size. you can still daily the vet otherwise though

Plenty of people dd 86's in the winter. You have to add a lot of weight to a lightweight RWD to make it work which is kinda stupid but it works. The panels are only like $800 or man up and fix it with $8 worth of zip ties.