Is this the best mod you can do to your miata ?

is this the best mod you can do to your miata ?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/og_ene/
youtube.com/watch?v=5HE6py5HL_c
youtube.com/watch?v=XsCX4jUQj5Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not if you like having a roadster, also it's kind of heavy.
Its pretty nice though

Selling it and getting a ZZW30.

>the worst MR2

Best mod you can get is frame rails and a roll bar/rigidity mods. After that, wheels suspension and tires. Then turbo

> ruining the weight distribution for muhhhhh turbo

No the best one is buying a better car

>25lb heavier in the front
>move battery to the trunk, remove ac
Its literally not any heavier

I said ZZW30, not SW20, shit taste faggo.

Why has nobody made a van out of one?

Ur gay

Battery is already in the trunk. Removing AC is a good way to "re balance" the car, however your fat ass weighing down the left side of the car is a bigger concern

with all the effort and expense of turning your miata into a fastback, you could just get an FD rx7, you know, the thing you're trying to emulate

a miata should look like a miata

>SW20 worst MR2
finally the light is seen

> Vanata
Just about died laughing. Wish mine was still alive to subject to this :-(

5.0/T5

there is a gas tank between your seats and the trunk and there is nowhere else to put one except the roof

No that looks shit.
The normal hardtop is much better.

Are there still RX-7s going anywhere for human money? There are only like 3 for sale at a time in this whole country, and all are 10k+

>10k isn't human money
There was one not far from me for like $13k or something last time I was car shopping. Maybe I should have gone to have a look at it.

(jazz music stops)

>human money?
no, sorry

my life is now complete

god bless euro anti-modification regulations

I like it.

>is this the best mod you can do to your miata ?

no, but the fastback hardtop does look good. also the XXR wheels on that shitbox ruins the look of the car.

instagram.com/og_ene/

>ugliest mr2
>gayest mr2
wew

SW20?

No, the fastback looks awkward and ruins the lines and proportions of the car. It's also heavyish, expensive af, and you can't open the trunk once it's installed.

Those taillights are fucking bad and you should feel bad for posting them

There's a greek dude that makes Fastback Targa tops with hinged trunk but I am yet to get a quote for a price.

>styling

They were right all along

Never been a miata fan but that looks good

25lbs of tools in the trunk. Bam

i mean the miata is literally just a smaller rx7 without the rotary
see the rx8 and new miata's for example

any idea what wheels these are?

there it is

LS swap

tried to fix the pic

oh wow that looks nice. pic related is the best looking miata hardtop conversion i've seen irl, have never been able to find what kit it is

What a fucking soyboy

user..

nigga isn't that a crx del sol

>Making some weird sketchy bodywork to turn a Miata into a mini wagon is now somehow soiboi
Is there anything that isn't soy now?

Rotiform ROC's I think.

They are pretty much Desmond Regamaster replica's

>buys a convertible
>make it so you can’t put the roof down

lol what? it’s the stupidest mod ever. top down motoring is joyful

ok. different strokes for different folks.

>MUH WEIGHT DISTRIBUTION
If you want to split hairs, as if a few pounds matters, any FR car has shit weight distribution so why care? If you wanted that you would have a ZZW30.

*blocks your path*

fastbacks look bad

I would have totally bought one. But Japan always keeps their best shit to themselves. Bunch of selfish lemonfaces.

You can take the top off easily. Someone of average height and reasonable strength can remove and install the hardtop by themselves. You have to plan ahead if you run hardtop only, obviously can only leave it in a secure location, and it's probably best to get a tonneau cover in case you are stuck out with no top. The tonneau can be unzipped on just the driver's side if you want to feel like a '50s Le Mans racer, so it's more than just a fancy tarp. iirc there are also quick-detach mountings for the soft top assembly out there.

The hardtop is nice because it completely covers the rain rail and rear pillar drains. If you have a leaky top, fucked up drains or rain rail, the hardtop will save your interior from rust and mold. If you leave your Miats outside, the hardtop will keep the soft top from getting spotted and dirty. The massive rear visibility increase and high residual value of the hardtops make them good investments in general. I feel like it makes the car more visible where a black or tan soft top kinda blends into the background.

what is going on in this picture?

either the owner is going to work on the car or there is going to be a flood

use common sense user

car looks great. but that wheel fitment is pathetic

disgusting

wtf, is that a door mat hanging off the front?

kill yourself

no you underage poster

front picture please so i can kek at this ugly pos

gross
sorry bro that front spoiler is gross

t. no car

what kind of retard puts slicks on a snow plow?

I'll admit that this is true.
But I would have at least chose a different front spoiler lip. The fastback paired with a rear spoiler looks very good though.

yeah, they fucked that one up. we could have had 13B from the factory homogenization cars that would be legendary, but ridiculously expensive now. or even one with the renesis engine, and they would have saved the trouble of making the rx8.

the miata should've been a naturally aspirated 13b car. It fits it so good. Though, you wouldn't see as many on the road today if that were the case.

youtube.com/watch?v=5HE6py5HL_c

youtube.com/watch?v=XsCX4jUQj5Q

aw11 SC

rekt.

also the best handling

S T Y L I N G