Ford innovates

>Ford innovates
>GM copies

Such is the perpetual pattern

Neither looks good so it's okay.

Both are cars only coked up manchildren would like. Who cares, the type of retard tha'd buy this wouldn't care which one is a copy of the other since they'd be to busy calling it a piece of shit because "it's a furddd/tjeffy it's a pile a dogshit"

sucks they both look like hot garbage

>ford invented graphics

Couldn't you get an S-10 like 20 years ago with some big graphic on the rear fender? I seem to remember seeing more than a few when I worked at a dealership.

The Xtreme ones?

Fuck it's so overly flashy but kinda cute and I like it

>innovation
>literally fancy shocks.
GM’s ZR2 was more innovative with the DSSV shocks
>also Lingenfter aftermarket truck

Lol, GM didn't even create the "Reaper" in factory you ding dong.

Two third party companies known as Southern Comfort and Lingenfelter made that POS.

>POS
That "POS" you're referring to, outperformed the raptor in every category other than looks

Dodge knows how to make it cool stuff

Camaro = Mustang imitator
Nova/Chevy II = Falcon imitator
Corvair = VW Beetle imitator

>reaper
That's an aftermarket Lingenfelter modification. It doesn't roll out of any GM factory like that.

Yeah if there's any sort of thing Mopar knows to do it's marketing, look at the Demon (more so the character on the old dart but the ad campaign for the challenger was good) Super Bee, Road Runner, etc even things like their add campaigns like the Rapid Transit System thing had good marketing names.

they could've done a better job with the decals and the graphics

Yet they all do it better than the original

You forgot that the Corvette is a Viper imitator.

>corvette released in 1953
>viper released in 1992

FCA don't have the balls to bring this back

GM has always been in second o
place

Because every time GM tried to innovate, they've failed miserably. So they just wait for the competition to come up with something good and then they hop on the bandwagon.

>be GM
>modify a car, don't ever bother getting it DOT approved
>claim that it is now faster than production vehicles

pathetic to think that this is the only way GM can compete

>Chevy REAAER

You know that even if they did, it would be a disgrace to the name

Kind of like the Dart which is now just some fwd piece of shit that breaks down every 10k

How so? Because the old Lil Red was actually little all while the new one would be gargantuan?

>shoot bed bolts for one side of superduty trucks
>been doing it for years
>job is easier than sin
>they changed my tool
>it comes down faster than before
>trying to slow it down by letting go or pressing opposite direction doesnt work
>socket hits brand new trucks bed
>feel bad every single time
>told union about it. Told super about it. Told other shifts about it. Told engineers about it.
>lol we dont care its just gonna get coated anyway

I know farther down the line no one is repairing these. They only care about exterior blemishes.
The old steel trucks didnt do this. And gm was right.

My buddy has a f150 eco with the most abused and scratched up bed l have ever seen in my entire life. Uncoated.
Still no punctures.

So making slow, poor quality and overpriced cars is considered innovation now?
Great job Ford!

GM tried to stop the pontiac GTO. the 60s would have been boring without the muscle cars

Who tf gets a new 50k truck and doesnt put a bed linner on it?

Except GM didn't modify the car. Third parties did.

Bed liners are shit, they make it so hard to slide heavy things around

Cars now come with square wheels in burgerland?

Wait till that "high-strength" steel rots away in 10 years. That hole will be nothing.

It would be nice if expensive new trucks actually had chrome and stainless trim rather than fucking stickers.

>Oldsmobile did it first with the exact same vertical stripe

Dodge did it first

Fuckin sweet.

Also shit picture, but this is the GOAT. Why can't anyone build fun and small pick up trucks anymore? Even the fucking Ranger is fat now.
Probably because everyone who buys a truck now has a small penis so they feel the need to buy a huge truck to compensate. Real men drive small trucks.

Fuck forgot the picture

Except for those times that Chevy was outselling for in nearly every category, so much so that ford had to invent a new class so Chevy couldn't compete because they had no car for that class

I mean I guess it is pretty easy to take first when there isn't anybody to race against

But Mustang was a GTO imitator