Going for my driving test for the third time today. Any advice?

Going for my driving test for the third time today. Any advice?

>third time

Get a busspass

Nah but what did they fail you on the previous times?

I failed the first two times too it's fine.
First time I really wasn't ready and I would've failed me too.
Second time the DMV guy was being a massive dick and failed me for something is perfectly legal on the road but not on the test.
Third time I did almost flawless because there was road construction so we just sat in gridlock for 30 minutes, had my turn around, back it into a spot, and I passed.

Never gotten into an accident in my life, while other people I've known passed with flying colors their first try and have totaled 3 cars in 2 years. The test isn't even close to a true test of your skills.

Last time was turning too wide when turning and not indicating when passing a Parked car.

relax, and dont forget to breathe. i find that when im making mistakes at new things im learning, its because im too tight and thinking too much.

>16 year old Stacys can get their license
>you cant

how is that possible.
I got a point removed for not signalling while turning into a parking spot, legit didnt know that was a thing.

>not indicating when passing a parked car

What?

Here's some advice, practice and don't sign up again until you know you will pass it.

>I got a point removed for not signalling while turning into a parking spot, legit didnt know that was a thing.
It is is you're turning into a space on (or directly from the street), at least where I live. It makes sense, because you're still technically making a turn from the street, and it's a sudden move that other drivers should know about, like parallel parking. If you got dinged for not doing it in a parking lot or something, that's pretty fucked.

The instructor has more to do with you passing than how you perform on the test. Mine was a chilled out old guy, I went around the block, only thing he made me do besides drive is an "emergency stop"(pull over and turn on hazards) went back to the DMV, pulled into a veterans reserved spot by accident, then he told me "you stopped to far over the line on a few stop signs. Congratulations you pass"
I still don't know how to parallel park

Just did it lads. Failed, 4th time lucky?

Don't

Fuck the instructor. I wore shorts. Got erect when my mixtape played in the 6tape in the trunk losrt its shit because i hit a bump.
Sex sounds playing. Cuz i like to jack off on the freeway, by highschools, by colleges. Anyways fuckin is playing. She going crazy. Stop da car.
Im hard as a rock. She sees it. I fuck her

What happened?

How do you fail a driving test four times? Mine was one of the easiest tests I have ever taken. I'm genuinely curious as to why you keep failing.

I meant three times, sorry.

>literal spongebob

>enter wide
>clip apex
>exit wide
you will do good son

He said I went too fast at a road works area and didn't give a car coming towards me enough room to pass me a

Go to the smallest town in your state that has a DMV if you can, it's so much easier.

Transition to male. It'll make you better at math, too.

I am male

I failed on my first try and almost gave up on having a license all along, but stopped being a bitch last week and passed on my second try.
Don't give up, just stay calm and simply drive, make every move slowly so you don't skip any steps.

I passed my test first try because there was a ton of shit the instructor taught me and was super pedantic about but the tester was really easygoing on.

One thing was that officially, I must never go within 5kph of the speed limit but you also can’t go more than 10kph below it

Americans have the easiest tests in the modern world and most people drive like garbage.
You are a special retard let me tell you.

Do they? What makes their test so easy compared to say European countries or Japan.

>1st try
>massive downpour
>nervous af
>almost hit parked car because I turned too early getting out of a reverse park
>"Maybe next time, user"
>rain stops
I got my license second try but damn that frustrated me

That's actually what I did when I failed the first time in a big faggot city with a lot of traffic and construction and in an area I've never been to. Went to my small hometown and aced that shit.

>ok that'll be $50
>ride around the block and try to survive
>you made it! now here's your license, tyrone hernandez

>first try
>instructor is some beefy old guy
>really aggressive and intimidating
>get scared and make a lot of mistakes
>fails me
>says that the only way I could pass with that driving was if I was a girl
>say I could be a girl if he wants
>makes me suck his cock in some bushes and passes me

Then I bought a miata for my first car.

>first try
>get in sedan (i'd actually only done driving training with pickup trucks, but mine was in the shop so here we are) with mid-50s BMV worker
>drive down the road, pull behind another car (not even parallel parking), pull out and go back to BMV
>good job you passed
I passed the drving exam in a vehicle type I'd never driven before with different handling and acceleration characteristics than any previous vehicle I'd driven and you can't do this shit in whatever you brought to the table? Get good, shithead.

cringe

If you need to pass a parked car and you'll need to enter the path of oncoming traffic or straddle two lanes, it's best practise to indicate to let other road users know that you are moving over. Also, it shows the people behind you that you need to do the same

>t. britfag that didn't fail his test three times

I had to parallel park against an incline (back up against it), on manual of course
You've got 3 manouvers to get in (back-forward-back) and 2 to correct it if needed (forward-back)
If you are more than 10cm off the curb you failed
Then I had to vertical park by turning and backing up between two cone lines with a single motion

And thats only for parking

Why the fuck would you be driving in a lane that people can park in?

Common thing in Europe with all the narrow roads

You're factually incorrect. Look up how it's done in India.

10-2
No palming

kek I speeded 3-4mph a few times but still passed first time