PlayStation Vita General 3072 - Special Nightmare Edition

Previous Thread: >Vitagen Website (News, Translations, Guides, Wikis and more)
vitageneral.com

==========================================

>Mary Skelter:Nightmares limited edition announced
gematsu.com/2017/08/mary-skelter-nightmares-limited

>Papers, Please rated in Australia
gematsu.com/2017/08/papers-please-ps

>UNDERTALE – Launch Trailer
youtu.be/h5Zh2LEwFCo

>Ys VIII ‘Fearless Adventurer, Adol Christin’ trailer, free costume DLC announced
gematsu.com/2017/08/ys-viii-lacrimosa-dana-fearless

>Undertale Trophy List Revealed
playstationlifestyle.net/2017/08/14/undertale-trop

>Assault Android Cactus Development on PS Vita Has “Stalled”
playstationlifestyle.net/2017/08/14/assault-and

>The Lost Child final trailer
youtu.be/vUIR3Vtpc0w

>Touhou Sky Arena launches September 14 in Japan
gematsu.com/2017/08/touhou-sky-arena-ps-vita-laun

>Atelier Lydie & Soeur Screenshots
dualshockers.com/atelier-lydie-soeur-first-screenshots

>The Drop: New Games for 8/15/2017
blog.us.playstation.com/2017/08/11/the-drop-new-playstation-gam

>Danganronpa V3:Killing Harmony ‘Ultimate Roll Call #2’ trailer
youtu.be/ySVNZRkXRGE

>Itadaki Street Dragon Quest and Final Fantasy 30th Anniversary ‘Squall’ character trailer
youtu.be/JHqIkv_6I38

==========================================

>PS+ FAQ
support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2034

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store-update/

>PS Store Weekly Sale
(US) psprices.com/region-us/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita
(EU) psprices.com/region-gb/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita

>PSN Friends List
friends.vitageneral.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2675935
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Zzz

why wont it end

That's what my 64gb card is doing at the moment.

It's summer!

That OL art book will be glorious.

I'm still at the beginning stages of Demon Gaze and pic related keeps assraping me whenever I fight her. On what level should I fight her and do I need any special equipment?
I'm still at level 6 and put on whatever I could find, didn't buy any weapon or armor from the weapon shop. Have to admit I barely have any experience with DRPGs so I might make things wrong during battle as well.

I think i beat her level 7
But she was the only boss i had any problem

Well that was the easiest Vita plat ever.

I guess I'll just grind some more then. It was already a close call when I fought her the first time.

A bit mad at Freedom Wars right now.

This "last mission" to code 08, with 3 simulteneous parts, is kinda bullshit. I left the last boss with nearly 1/10 of the health bar, only to die to some tentacle rape with almost 0 counterplay. The game was getting cheaper, but i really dislike artificial difficulty in my games, especially when i have something better to play.

Someday, i will go back and finish it, but right now, i can have actual fun playing other games in my library.

Japanese PSN is awesome.

>Umihara Kawase Shun
>Brave Fencer Musashi
>Linda^3
>Speed Power Gunbike
>Harmful Park
>LSD
>Baroque

Worth it for the PS1 games on vita alone.

oh yes the peltatum was it, with some hardcore chains. There are at least 2 strategies against it.

So is that the only new area they added to the PS4/Vita versions?

>Still no VP1
Is X6 on jp psn?

because you're supposed to grind at this point, make a level 7 green loadout and roflstomp anything but buffed dionaeas and their bullshit HP/defense

What is X6? Megaman?

Yeah megaman x6

Looks like it.

Too bad this will be in the US PSN

? You mean won't be?

thanks future wife

Yeah
I fuck up

>Best vita girl is from the game barely anyone ever played

apparently

MNy vitagenners played it when it released though. And it was on ps+ as well.

No physical

I get the appeal, but in other hunting games you keep getting better at killing the monsters, faster everytime, and with a noticiable increase in your equipment.

I don't get this feeling at all in FW. But maybe im playing it wrong.

I wonder if it'll include art from the art book for the first game. I was tempted to pick it up when it came out, but it's gotten a bit pricier since then.

asia english

There's an artbook for game 1.

It'll be okay.

Nice vert

Bert a shit.

Still nice

even better

The only good Bert is a loli Bert.

Yeah not that one

Did someone mention Lolis?

Look at her she is so happy

About the Mary Skelter limited box, does anyone have past experience with ordering from iffy's? What time of day do they go on sale? Or am I worrying unnecessarily and it's not a mad rush like the Limited Run sales events?

Yeah, I mentioned the first book in my reply:

>I wonder if it'll include art from the art book for the first game.
I guess that sentence is a bit confusing to look at, lol

I'll make due with my 32gb for now but will probably get a 64gb soon enough and with amazon 3 year warranty.

Hope there would be something. But it'll be great anyway.

Nice.

Sleep with the nurse

Aina got some of the best minigame CGs in Z.

It does looks nice

Well there are only 160 pages so I guess it should be mostly new.

Though I do like this one from Nako very much.

New stuff is fine as well. That official manga was great stuff to look at.

That one looks great too

Well you do get better results by getting better here as well. The difference is the upgrades here are weird as fuck and mostly require hunting very specific stuff and crapton of savescumming. But as reverse side of this you get the stuff you need to hunt early and all of them are easy abductors, no farming annoying shit just to make your weapon not suck, also the increments for upgrading stuff are much bigger than in similar games, easily achievable 7 is already enough to delete everything but alphas and 10 just shits on everything

zzz

I should save screenshot from OLZ when you hit the the sleeping trap.

Cute bird

Blanny a cute.

Yup, and Wadatsumi's style really improved in Z, especially with the character portraits having a lot more personality to them.

Yeah, the first one was like 152 pages to begin with, so hoping it'll be a bunch of new stuff.

I know a guest artist manga collab collection was released for the original game, but Z received an official manga as well? Can't seem to find anything on that.

>Yup, and Wadatsumi's style really improved in Z, especially with the character portraits having a lot more personality to them.
Agreed. Hopefully there's a third game that artist gets to make, with all new characters plus some of the old ones.

>Can't seem to find anything on that.
Meant the original yeah. Good stuff all of that.

Where did you find this?
any other utawarerumono wallpapers?

J-just there
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2675935

>Hopefully there's a third game that artist gets to make, with all new characters plus some of the old ones.
I do hope so. I made sure to mention that in the official survey that D3P and Matrix held last month.

>Meant the original yeah. Good stuff all of that.
Ah, yeah. I thought it was pretty amusing that they got the dude who made Pop Team Epic to work on some of the content, haha.

>get in the mood to play some R&C UYA again to work on those remaining skill points for the skill point trophy
>one of them is beating the 3rd vid-comic in 1:50 minutes
>fail miserably multiple times
>finally beat it at 1:49
I almost panicked when I fell down a platform at the end. Can't believe I'm this shit at games aimed at kids.

They can be fairly challenging, although I'm not very good at games.

Is it bad that I noticed Rem before Kuon?

>I do hope so. I made sure to mention that in the official survey that D3P and Matrix held last month.
Good. Most of the budget has probably gone to art and VAs since the engine must be mostly the same from the first game and it's on Unity as well. But I do need more.

>>Ah, yeah. I thought it was pretty amusing that they got the dude who made Pop Team Epic to work on some of the content, haha.
Yeah those were great.

Best Rio CG. I like this more over the Devil/succubus one.

By the way, someone seems to have uploaded the LE artbook contents of OLZ to panda: 1091686/c520ff6fbd/

I'm still so fucking depressed that I lost my memory card.

They look more like balloons than anything else.

>have a chance to get Akiba's Trip for 20 bucks
Is it worth picking up? I have a moderate interest in it, but it doesn't seem too interesting. Can someone give a second opinion? It looks kind of like Yakuza, which is an alright series to me.

Yeah Mireis bathing scenes weren't the best to be perfectly honest. Rio has decent ones.

nice

Hunting specific stuff and crapton of savescumming sounds like farming.

I know they're different games, but get like, Monster Hunter. If you know how to hunt, where to deal damage, how to use your weapon to it's full potential, you get better at the game by being a better player.

Up until the point i am (Code 8 exam/seems like "final" mission.) i don't think i've adjusted my playstyle not even once. I actually had to dumb it down, before i was taking my time wich each abductor, destroying every part in them, in every abductor of the missions. Even with shitty damage and taking a bit longer than i think it should, i was doing this way.

But them, it started to take too long, almost like a DPS Check in a MMO. And i actually had to dumb down my gameplay, and only sit under the abductors smashing the attack wich my r6 melle spear.

It's not like, the game is bad, it has a different focus, i get it. But, there's nothing intuitive on the crafting system. Go to MH, or other hunting games in general, "What item do i need? Oh, a xxx scale? Ok, let me go to the mission where xxx is, and kill it.", there's just nothing like this in FW. Still, i kept upgrading my weapons, modifying them to the best i could, and even with decent rarity, and patience trough the missions, i managed to go on.

But it just don't feel worth anymore, especially with cheap missions and artificial difficulty.

If i ask the game a question on "How to git gud?", and his answer is "Well, farm stuff (But in a non-intuitive way) and mash buttons under the enemy, who also whill have cheap ways to deal damage to you while you're at it.", i don't think i should invest my time on it.

I will certainly finish it, not even looking for a guide (Aside from secrets, and complex puzzles, by the end of an 30-hour story mode, ANY game should've been able to teach you the basics.)

It just doesn't feel worth, baffles me how this game was apparently largely played by this general on the past.

Good night

These are from the digital version of the official artbook. Not sure if someone extracted all of it.

Night sleep with neps

Neps get neps

Indeed

I hope there's no boy in this game

Sorry there is

Lame

He can't be worse that GN MC

has anyone got a dump of undertale??

Speaking of VAs, it amuses me that the VA for Love Live's Kotori is making all those dopey lewd sounds for Nako, who's basically an off-brand Kotori clone in some ways.

And Rio is basically a red-headed booby Shiburin from Cinderella Girls. Same VA and even similar design features like the distinct necklace, lol

Rio's towel CG is also up there with the biker one in my opinion, haha

Nice.

It seems like they're supposed to be floating in the water, but it just makes them look gigantic and inflated more than anything else. A different angle might have been better for that.

Rio and Marika have my favorite onsen CGs.

>If you know how to hunt, where to deal damage, how to use your weapon to it's full potential, you get better at the game by being a better player.
Same exists in FW? Have fun getting crapton of damage on dionaeas and peltatums if you don't know how to deal with their bullshit. Cutting the right parts off the abductor can severely weaken it as well, outright negate some attacks (like destroying missile pods on spiders removes the only their atack which is dangerous) or are required to get some materials.
>i don't think i've adjusted my playstyle not even once
That's because balance there is busted, they just cram all the stuff on you in grade 8 and specials (and especially specials, all the worst shit is there) for whatever reason.
>But them, it started to take too long, almost like a DPS Check in a MMO
Speaking in MH terms you move from normal to high rank in 8 and specials, obviously your weapon is now trash and needs to be upgraded
>"What item do i need? Oh, a xxx scale? Ok, let me go to the mission where xxx is, and kill it.", there's just nothing like this in FW.
What? Literally all the monster loot can be deduced from its name alone (like the will-o engine mark 3 obviosly drops from units which are mark 3, or 3D sensor drops from a part which you would put sensor on, aka its head and specifically the nose antenna). For area loot each mision has the full list of what can be found there.
>cheap missions and artificial difficulty.
Literally just the same types of missions you will found in every other hunting game, if anything the aforementioned MH is the epitome of cheap difficulty with stupid crap like 140 apex or 20k hp 14x attack modifier deviants, nothing as bad is in here.
>baffles me how this game was apparently largely played by this general on the past.
Because it's fun and most of the problems you have are remedied by not having trash gear and learning how to avoid the most dangerous attacks.

I need something to cheer myself up, would anyone want to play something together (that isn't SSD and Toukiden 2) later today?

What games do you have?

I want to lewd Kuon in various ways

I'd be ok with some blazblue CPE, I just need to download it from my PC ;-;

I want to cut that tail off.

Cheap missions is putting 5 waves of abductors, in a 45 min timeframe.

Look, the game is fun, but this specific final boss is the epitome of bullshit. I can't see it as worth to spend my time to deal with it.

And no, the fuckin tentacle rape in the later stages is just blatant artificial difficulty.

The only time i actually felt MH being cheap, was on the Akantor battle, and that because i was doing it solo. Really a crapton of HP, and the only damage check in the game (Besides maybe Lao-shan, but you have tools in the stage to deal a lot of damage to him too.)

It did sound like i hated the game, but no, i played it until the very end. Maybe im a little more biased, because losing after a tiresome and not even exciting battle, only to repeat almost a full hour of gameplay, isn't fun in the slightest, especially if you die to bad-constructed gameplay mechanic.

Theses days, i have much less time to play, if a game trows bullshit at me, im actually unable to just accept it, especially if i have better things to play. Fun things.

The last boss can be handled if you set all your allies to not shoot and slowly whittle it down by sawing off each box and killing the tentacle it releases to ensure it doesn't respawn.

But I don't have BBCPE.

>5 waves of abductors, in a 45 min timeframe.
You kill each one in few minutes with actual weapon. And those are nowhere as bad as lmao2dionaeas while a crapton of sinners respawn infinitely.
>I can't see it as worth to spend my time to deal with it.
So don't, no one forces you to? It doesn't make the whole game bad.
>the fuckin tentacle rape in the later stages is just blatant artificial difficulty.
Tentacles are actually the "git gud" variety. They get stunned with damage to jaw area, they cannot enter the small box area with supplies and are just sitting ducks to shoot at and they can be forced out prematurely by sawing off the box and then killing a tentacle.
>The only time i actually felt MH being cheap, was on the Akantor battle
Then you clearly never played anything gen 4
Or even lategame 3 aside from p3rd

How about you just make a FW room and ask for help?

Rarity of the weapon isn't even relevant.
You can own the game with any weapon so long as it has Power up XL and Power Up L.
Any other mods it extra fluff. So any rarity of weaponry will do.
Just so long as they are high level enough, it will be fine.

It's just a dumb MH baby bitching at a boss he can't understand how to deal with.

That was pretty fun. I'm at a loss on what to play next.