pastebin.com/2wvjCyrV
>APK
apkpure.com/結城友奈は勇者である-花結いのきらめき/jp.co.altplus.yuyuyui
>AppStore
itunes.apple.com/JP/app/id1205424282
>FAQ, guides, TL scenarios, ID list, Yuushas and Fairies TLs
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uK3a2KLh2lhmUwprgeHBq-yDKawre4ftQKpAAZYwQhM
>Current Events
Fairy bestowment ceremony (includes new SR Utanon)
>Current Gacha
Red and Yellow SSR exclusive gacha
SSR Yuuna, Wasshi and Wakaba pickup
Coming up: Time limited Tairinsai gacha
Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/heko_g34/status/897862792111247360
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I approve of this OP pic greatly.
Also, reposting hanakotoba just in case.
>Yuuki Yuuna - Mountain sakura - Smile at you
>Tougou Mimori - Morning glory - Bonds of love
>Inubouzaki Fuu - Wood sorrel - Shining heart
>Inubouzaki Itsuki - Solomon's seal - Understanding pained hearts
>Miyoshi Karin - Azalea - Passion
>Washio Sumi - Chrystanthemum - Exalted thoughts who translated ろうけたる as waxing?
>Minowa Gin - Appropriate behaviour - Tree peony
>nogi sonoko - God's Blessing - Blue rose
>NOGI SONOKO - Holiness/Estranged love - Lotus
>Nogi Wakaba - Sincerity - Platycodon
>Takashima Yuuna - Beauty of the heart - Again, mountain sakura
>Koori Chikage - You're the only one I think of - Red spider lily
>Doi Tamako - Pride - Star lily
>Iyojima Anzu - Thoughtfulness - White stock (Matthiola)
>Shiratori Utano - Radiance of the sun - St. John's wort (Hypericum patulum)
>Akihara Sekka - Feeling hesitation - Blue petunia
>Kohagura Natsume - Fun reminiscence - Madagascar periwinkle
And last, but not least.
>Kusunoki Mebuki - I offer all of me to you - Shepherd's purse
>ywn mofu mofu Sekka's hair
Why continue choosing to exist?

>Cockubou

>Cockudo

I envied Sekka. Whenever my hair is at that length it always curls out and I look stupid af. Fuck.

S H I K O K U

Just one of the perks of being a CHOSEN OF THE KAMUY.

twitter.com/heko_g34/status/897862792111247360

>beating ShiUYu 2-5H using only SRs
I'm starting to feel like a retard for still not being able to do it with a full level 99 team.

That's a +18 Yuuna, +14 bakaba and +1250 Virna.
At +2 Cool Bakaba already has 4k more attack than her SSR.
With those stats they would be equivalent to +5 SSRs at the very least so don't beat yourself up.

So how's the game doing? Has it climbed back up the ranks yet?

I don't know if I can play this game anymore. Or at least consistently. For some reason seeing everyone being happy together makes me cry like a bitch, every time. Does this happen to anyone else?

I only get teary-eyed when Gin is involved.

>Tairinsai gacha
What is that supposed to be?

I wonder if that stage will get nerfed when they introduce expert mode.

>For some reason seeing everyone being happy together makes me cry like a bitch
Not sure if you're a sufferingfag or Suzume's lost brother.

I can't imagine how they could possibly make a higher difficulty for ShiUYu. You can only beat the hard mode with a perfect max level team, a perfect strategy and tons of luck on top of that, so the only way I can think of to make the stage even harder would be by making it even more luck-dependent. And a stage like that wouldn't be challenging but frustrating.

They did promise a new style of play that didn't rely on stacking crit so I'm looking forward to that.
But you're correct, the stage is already super frustrating as it is, I honestly don't see how they can make it even harder.

Stop cosplaying Wasshi, Itsuki.

DAILY R TIME
A
I
L
Y

R

T
I
M
E

Somebody free me from this double R curse.

It's not going to be me
I keep getting double Rs too

R Tama and R Itsuki.

>25% SR, 5% SSR
Feels more like 5% SR, 0,25% SSR.

I stopped it doing daily rolls a while ago. Its just not worth it for all the Rs you get. And definitely not worth doing double rolls. I'm actually quite pleased with myself. I haven't used paid blessings since the Sekka/Anzu/Gin banner

This.
I hate gacha so fucking much.

I just got my 6th SSR from daily rolls

Still doesn't have the SSR I wanted...

Kill all luckshitters

Die painfully.

Meh. This is probably my only roll with multiple SSR in it but it is also my first roll done with paid money so the sense of not getting what I want further intensified

If you can't even appreciate a roll that is 4 times as good as the average then you probably shouldn't pay money for gacha. Even in the limited banner there are 5 different SSRs, so the chance of getting the specific one you want with just a single 10 roll is extremely low.

gacha is evil

Heroes don't die!

Because fairies don't let them

Last time I had 2 SSRs was somewhere around when the game was starting.

>Tama
Just fuck me up.

Says you. I've gotten like, 5-6 of my SSRs from dailies. It's good to be a luckshitter.

Hypothetically, what kind of collabs would you wanna see from this game? Would collabs even be likely, given the fully voiced nature of this stuff? Seems like it'd potentially get real expensive for something like, say, a Symphogear collab.

I want Symphogear and Akatsuki no Kiseki.

Doesn't it depend on who owns the various series?

Maybe Grimoire of Zero since they can just get Yumiri to do Zero and there's not many other characters that would fit the role of a hero. Plus its a Kadokawa mobage as you might have seen from the stream a little while ago.

Wouldn't a collab destroy any semblance of canon that YuYuYui has, though? I don't know how they handle those things in other mobile games, but YuYuYui has a pretty coherent plot, world building and even some info dumping that is relevant to the main story. I don't see how they could justify geahs or megucas showing up in there without turning it all into a fanfiction fiesta.

They could just simply state that the crossover events are not canon to the main story.

Just make it all a crazy dream one of the yuusha had

Gotta agree. YuYuYu has a more coherent and well done story than like, any other mobile. Feels like they're actually trying here. I still wanna see hypothetical middle school Gin somehow

Course, they could just say it's all not Canon.

Do you think the show runners actually have all 21 of Sonoko's fairies planned out?

Doubt it. I bet they don't even have every Sange planned. We tried to come up with her Sange effects before the third movie. Shit was hard.

I hope we get to use them in YuYuYui.

It still never ceases to amaze me how amazingly lewd Tougou's outfit is. Shinju has good taste.

Easy solution. Have the collab IP be an in-universe popular fad or something and get the yuushas to cosplay.

Honestly, I wouldn't mind that. I know most people who like to see series collabs in mobage would like to see the actual characters but I'm perfectly fine with seeing costume only collabs.

>Trying to expand 108 stamina in increments of 3
Save me.

Are you farming Yuri levels?

And friend points.

What day is the green crystal event?

Sunday. It will probably be overshadowed by Scorpio though, those crystal events are hardly even worth the first clear.

I'm skipping them all for now.
I'm already swimming in d8s and not getting any new SSRs so there's no point.

I really hope they rebalance ShiUYu HM when expert comes. It honestly feels like you need to get lucky in order to 3* it, unless you have a whole team of gigawhale tier Yuusha, I came within just a few seconds short of 3*ing it, only because one of those meter bottles dropped and let me use an extra hissatsu.

But how can you claim to be a top Yuusha if you can't even finish it?

Beating it is easy user. 3*ing it is hell.

That's what I meant yes.

I want to hug this tiny Yuuna.

Stay away you lolicon

The retweet campaign starts at noon so in about 45 minutes.
I hope the rewards are worth the hype.

Don't imply lewd things. Little kid Yuuna is only for cute.

Likewise. I need all the blessings I can to prepare for these "Powerful" new SSRs. Do we know the colors?

Here we fucking go lads.
500 Retweets: Udon set
1000: Crystal set
2000: 300k coins
3000: 2300 blessings

>already at 700 RTs
Yeah, we'll get that free 10 roll.

>An entire fucking free 10 roll
PRAISE THE SHINJU-SAMA

>halfway to the goal 10 minutes in
Are they gonna add some more presents? Would be a bit lame to have the campaign completed after half an hour.

Seems like the event banner has some information on what they do, but I can't read it. Yuuna increases attack speed while Fuu heals? Need someone else to give the real info.
Yuuna looks to be yellow while Fuu is green though.

New info on the SSRs.
Fuu is gonna be green, her hissatsu hits behind and heals everyone.
Yuuna has an atk spd up ability and a double attack hissatsu.
Since it'll only be available for 3 days the 1000 blessings roll will be possible.

>Already over 2k
I hope they have something more planned.

Udon set: 3 t2 udon + 3 t2 skill udon
Crystal set: 5 green and 5 yellow t3 crystals

Yuuna looks interesting. Fuu's might be nice, but I worry she'll suffer the same way her other SSR did. No use outside of a stack stick.

>2.9
They might be severely underestimating the amount of players. Maybe?

Those two really don't sound very promising.
A hissatsu that hits behind is basically useless and I'd argue that heal is often worse than damage cut. But who knows, maybe Fuu will be really good in defensive stages like Tama is.

Also, has anyone who uses one of the double attacker SSRs figured out how exactly these things work? Do both parts of the attack get reduced by the shield of a boss or does it only get affected once like regular attacks?

Man, this mobile is the most generous I've ever played. I'm feeling spoiled. Going back to others is gonna suck.

Already blew past the goal. At 3.7k RTs

took 30 minutes to reach the goal

I hope we get stretch goals, but I doubt it honestly. A free 10 pull is hard to top.

Free SSR fairy for 15k RTs please

I really love these collages. They're just fun to look at somehow.

>300k coins
Fuck I feel like it's never enough. I can never have enough coins, I've never truly had more than 6 or 700k but that was definitely short lived. I just want to be blasted with a fuckload of coins.

>8 hours ago
Was it you, デートクラブ user?

No ass

Where?

>3 days since Comiket
>Doujin user hasn't scanned anything else from his truckload of non-lewd ones

So when are we gonna get the rewards?

Probably tomorrow. Lasts for another 8 hours

Hopefully we'll get extra rewards for surpassing the goal.
Maybe some top skill Udon.

Sekka invasion starting at 19:00 tomorrow together with the old one.

She better be good because I still don't have my purple Sekka after all this time.

Hissatsu:
5x dmg in line, 30 sec +400 damage to all affected enemies (1 gauge, 27 sec cooldown)
Ability:
At battle start -35% HP to own pair, +10% attack speed and +10% attack for 30 seconds
Leader skill:
+20% crit to purple yuushas

Sounds pretty trash. Also, the next Anzu stage will NOT have a super difficulty from the looks of it, but some future (or maybe this one? It's not explicitly stated) Sekka stage will have a super difficulty that drops the same Tougou from before.

>Vertex drop the gauge filling bottles
>Figure I'll leave it to collect later for use on the boss, cause at Max gauge
>Yuusha crits a Vertex, knocking it back, runs to chase it, collecting the bottle and wasting it completely
Getting sick of this.

>At battle start -35% HP to own pair
What is wrong with this girl.

> +400 damage to all affected enemies
Just to clarify, the enemies in the line take 400 more damage after the hissatsu. Like some sort of negative damage cut, I suppose.