totalwar.com/blog/lizardmen-army-roster/

High Elf Roster Reveal:
totalwar.com/blog/high-elf-army-roster/

Total War: WARHAMMER 2 – Announcement Cinematic Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=fXxe897bW-A

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN

twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

Last Thread Screenshot sharing and campaign posting encouraged!

rejoice!

>mfw patiently waiting to eat Queek

So sonic mania is good after all
Nice!

thanks for posting a useful op instead of waifu shit

>mfw removing rat from premises

>mfw patiently waiting to kill Queer Headgiver

They are bland as fuck because CA made them bland as fuck. Like I said they need more interesting mechanics or at least more unique sub-factions. It is downright negligent that every other race has a subfaction except Empire despite how fleshed out all the individual counties are.

Fuck you, post more waifus.

Skrolk and Queek confirmed.

Thanquol is DLC.

First thing you will do in the combined map?

I'll take Skarsnik west, kill every elf, hoping the maelstrom provides any bonuses for non-tww2 races

Rat things are neat and all, but I'll be playing my waifu's faction at launch

There is no Maelstrom in the combined campaign.

All the vanilla races are bland as fuck dude. Is there even a point to Greenskins anymore when the snow niggers do it so much better?

Nope, they was bland long before TWW. Just fantasy HRE, that's it.

>Gets RATTED

Skaven require secrecy to survive, even CA points out that their tier one units are gobbo their jobbers.
>Their agents are going to be annoying as fuck

I'm warning you, user!

>Very hard
>[Insert rebellion and x incursion here]
>AI has 2 full 20 stacks and ONLY goes to war with you unless you play as that faction
>Kill one stack but the other stack destroys you

Why do people like this game?

Hey guys, I found a leaked pic of the screaming one.

Fuck the vortex and fuck preparing for chaos, I'm gonna fuck the elves no matter what race I am. Soon as I'm able I'm sailing west to subjugate that sweet elven puss.

>Faction Destroyed Huns

>of all the factions in Warhammer to get a food mechanic they give it to scavenger rats

I'll be on pest removal duty.

White and based.

i should draw more

Godspeed ya mad bastard

wrong girl

Finally. Thanks, user. Now I can rest.

Is it just me or do dwarves always win the Badlandsbowl?

Also do regular orcs randomly spawn like savage ones?

>fantasy HRE
>fantasy landsknechts

That's why I love them

I'll introduce the pansy elves and the other pansy elves to their new lord and master, tree hitler.

>tfw you taking a shit, and then some random rat biting your ass

Posting the Skaven mechanics from the German article (translation not perfect).

>Invisible Cities: Other peoples see the underground enclaves of the rats only as abandoned ruins. This can attract them to settle or to treasure treasures - but the Skaven are already waiting with knifes.

>Food: The Skaven are a devouring pack and every army swallows food. Through victories in the battle, conquests, and plunderments we fill the pantries again. Cities can also make catering, but only in certain key areas. High food grants bonuses on morale and order, but low supplies can cripple our empire properly. Newly conquered cities we can immediately expand to higher levels by investing food.

>The threat from below: Before a battle we can release more food with food for the army special ability of the Skaven. In the middle of the turmoil, we are calling for new rats. The number of cargoes is also affected by the Skaven corruption in the area.

>Skaven corruption: Like chaos and the vampires, the Skaven also spoil the country - but so ruthlessly that they even hurt themselves! Skaven corruption reduces public order for all peoples including our own.

>Loyalty: The generals of the Skaven are not too faithful, just like the Dunkelelfen (Dark Elves). We must keep them satisfied by overpowering them with items, recruiting strong troops into their armed forces, and leading them to victory for victory. Otherwise, they relinquish themselves at some time and try to found their own fragmentation fraction.

How will TWW3 be better than 2?

They do because orcs sucks against dorfs.

Loyalty would have been a good mechanic for the Empire as well.

Bear cavalry.

Reminder that the landsknechts just ripped off the swag, equipment, and tactics of the superior Swiss mercenaries, who also stomped the landsknecht all the time for over a century, until gunpowder started taking over warfare.

Well, it's not a CA's fault if you are boring person who love boring things.

>We must keep them satisfied by overpowering them with items, recruiting strong troops into their armed forces, and leading them to victory for victory.

I really like this take on it. Instead of just spending influence or whatever.

yes

no

Don't exist

>MFW the CAD is shit and paid $70

>tfw probably gonna replace Malekith with my new waifu for my first playthrough of Delves
Am I the only one that is autistic enough to do this?

it will probably be the weakest of the bunch when it comes to sheer mechanics but it should balance out the rest of the factions.

This all makes sense and is appropriate for Skaven but,
>Dunkelelfen

8ed, suck a cock

Grace, please...

Chaos Dwarfs.

Yes I just call them fantasy landsknechts for the lack of a better term. They actually work pretty differently. They are pretty unique for fantasy humans either way.

>but so ruthlessly that they even hurt themselves!

In legendary that's going to suck because the AI doesn't suffer almost any attrition while the player gets fucked in the ass.

Do link.

>struggling with chaos invasion
>Dwarf allies havent been pulling their weight
>send an agent to go see what's up with them
>ruins
>go deeper
>ruins
>run your agent out into the badland depths
>nothing but ruins forever
>"what's that scratching sound"

so when do they show us the skaven roster like they have the rest of the races?

But wood elves are the worst pansies, they spend all their time hiding when dark elves are raiding and high elves are saving the world.
Loyalty would've been an awful mechanic for the Empire considering that the Elector Counts were pretty loyal most of the time, and that in comparison the Skaven social culture is defined by backstabbing at every level.

Is it me or does Queek look like a Tasmanian Devil?

>dank elfen

>That fucking mouse icon on the right

Fuck you make me click like crazy you rat man fuck

Friday.

In my Norsca playthrough the orcs wiped out the dwarves in the badlands.

oh shit i just noticed that lol

warpstone is a helluva drug. I'm guessing the bonus loyalty from food+raiding counteracts it somehow

It will be lesser than the 2nd but have more stuff in we didnt necessarily need but they didnt have time to add, like arny painter

I'm sorry user but your waifu is probably a Skaven's salve breeding sow right now, i'm sorry

I dropped Total War after Rome 2 disappointed me but i kinda want to go back in and i heard Attila was decent.

Should i grab the Complete thing with all DLC for 20 bucks or is it not worth it?

I know most play Warhammer currently but i would rather try Attila first.

Ogres have some kind of eating mechanism and need to keep their generals well fed. Basically also means that ogre cities will crumble really fast after they're cut out of food supply.

Are zombie dragons any good?

I am so sorry user

Have you tried playing Rome 2 again recently? 20 patches later, it's a lot better

It'll be a glorified faction DLC

Attila is one of the best, if not best TW

just like the second

Attila is decent, AoC is very good as well. For 20 shekels game plus all dlc is a good investment imo.

Its not even close to being the best. For best you'd have to go all the way back to Medieval 1 or 2 or maybe 1st Shogun, Rome 1 or even Shogun 2.

>5 $15 faction DLCs bundled together with a pair of new campaign maps so the jews can charge us $60 for it.

EXPOSED

Not really.
What exactly did they patch that makes the thing worthwhile?

I remember people saying that the Emperor Edition update improved it though not greatly.

What makes it best?
My personal favorites are Shogun 2 and Medieval 2.

I heard that it adds basic stuff that Rome 2 should have gotten but is there anything besides that?

who's the most powerful skaven character/unit/whatever?

can it beat KARL FRANZ

We are close to the point where a lore accurate Warhammer tv series would be less silly
>And yes, its Manfreds only advantage over Vlad.

Fuck the two Anons that doubted me!

>1st Shogun

>What exactly did they patch that makes the thing worthwhile?
They added a great deal of polish, increased performance and decreased the amount of bugs. It's hard to sum up over 20 patches in a few sentences, what exactly didn't you like about the game when it came out?

I hate rats who disagree with me but I hate other man-things even more
t.Otto von ratmark

It is now August, and the howls of dying slaves fill the bleak land of Naggaroth with a sweet cacophony. Very soon the Asur will experience such an atmosphere, for the Witch King is finalising his strategy for the coming campaign.

From all over the land come the lords and ladies of the Black Council, and it will be a permanant position for some. Ever eager to guide her son down the path she has divined, the great Hag Queen Morathi spends much time in council with her son. Though some sense conflict between them in the future, Morathi has promised her strongest pupils will join the legions of the Druchii.

In Har Ganeth the cavorting Brides of Khaine spill the blood of offerings to their God, whilst many a would be sacrifice is lost to the blades of the Executioners.
The Beastmasters of Clar Karond rouse their monstrous captives with many a laggard elf suffering in the process. All over Naggaroth the corsair fleets have been sent ahead to pillage and despoil the Black Council's choice of targets, a content glint could be seen in the Witch King's eyes, if anyone had the heart to look at them.

The time is now, the treasonous Asur will soon bow to the true Phoenix King whether they wish it or not. Domination by a best elf soon!

Attila and Age of Charlemagne are a lot of fun and worth checking out

leaked concept art for kislev doublebear cavalry

The horrible performance, the crashes and the general lack of interactivity.

Things like family trees missing.
One of my favorite things about Rome TW was developing the family lines.

> capture a proud elf maiden general in battle, gift them to your victorious and perpetually randy skaven warlord as a gift to boost his loyalty

SUMMON

Well I think the family trees are still gone but all the technical issues are fixed, and they added a new campaign with the emperor edition. Also there are lots of mods which may solve your issues

requesting roll chart

The single most powerful Skaven unit is the Hell Pit Abomination which can probably take most things in a fight save for the Blood Dragon Papa Abhorash or Kholek.

But user, Karl Franz is a most powerful skaven

THE