/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it.

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, 16th of August:
1513 – Battle of the Spurs (Battle of Guinegate): King Henry VIII of England and his Imperial allies defeat French Forces who are then forced to retreat.
1652 – Battle of Plymouth: Inconclusive naval action between the fleets of Michiel de Ruyter and George Ayscue in the First Anglo-Dutch War.
1777 – American Revolutionary War: The Americans led by General John Stark rout British and Brunswick troops under Friedrich Baum at the Battle of Bennington in Walloomsac, New York.
1780 – American Revolutionary War: Battle of Camden: The British defeat the Americans near Camden, South Carolina.

>News
CK2 DD 62 - News from China
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/ck2-dev-diary-62-news-from-china.1039570/page-2#post-23174857

EU4 DD 15/08
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/eu4-development-diary-15th-of-august-2017.1039695/

>Random Country Picker
randomcountry.gbasood.net/

# Archive (mods only)
mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

#Where to get these games
hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

# Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[HoI3] - Flavormod 1.1.1
pastebin.com/7ZBm2K3V

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.7.1 - 18/07/2017
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V10
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>>[V2]Africa Mod
pastebin.com/kyMpRZcQ

Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BdZ581yzCek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>when you 100% burgundy for 15 years but still no inheritance

REEEEE

based

Just wait lad

>when you wait forever to core stuff

Is HPM gone?

i cant wait its 1497 allready

No, I've just been busy.
Besides the changes are mostly minor yet, mostly fixing stuff.

Yes

ETA when?

HPM, I have some questions I need answered in order to make the Antillean flags you wanted.

First question is if you'd like the Republican flag to be different from the Puerto Rico flag. Historically what would make the most sense would be for the flag to be the same, but if you prefer I also have a design for a different Republican flag if you want it to be different. I'll use this design for a different government type if you don't mind using the Puerto Rico flag.
Another question. What are the nations of this country? Puerto Rico, Cuba, Dominican Republic, as it was historically, but will it include Jamaica? And if not, would there be irredentist fascist decisions for it to include Jamaica? It sounds unrelated but these are important for flags.

will you ever add flavour to fascist japan?

Just wait a big nigger

is the pastebin for the actual games is dead?
also is Meiou and Taxes any good?

fuck off

holy shit i got it lads

jesus fuck i was worried sick

What was it?

i watch ed edd n eddy while playing it desu and it's the most fun i've had in year (^:

cor blimey governer that almost did you a wrong un that did and all that then innit

No idea yet.

Such as?

The core territory for the tag to be formed will be Puerto Rico, Hispaniola and Cuba.
I guess it's ok but repeating it could be a bit strange. I don't know, really.

>Historically what would make the most sense would be for the flag to be the same
You mean the Dominican republic flag? That's the one use most of the time anyway. I guess it could be, but as I said, I'm not sure. If they don't exist at the same time it wouldn't be a problem.

I'd also like to ask for you for flags for Zimbabwe and to redo the Ugandan flags, if you have the time.

willy posting

ed edd n eddy is some dank shit, hits me in nostalgia feels

Come on, lad, give a rough estimate of the time, we talkin' days, weeks, or months?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Can you add a way for Austria(Austria proper, no hungary, etc) to be included in the SGF when it's formed(maybe similar to what happens to Germany, with the event)?

Lad, can you make genocide more potent? At least for fascists? I have to hit that shit up half a dozen times to even make some what of a difference, in real life Turkey got rid of 90% of Armenians from anatolia in a year, in the game that would take 20 years.

Also, let it be done at war, for Christ's sake, remember the Boer concentration camps, the aforementioned Armenicide, there's no reason I shouldn't be able to enact it at war but can enact it and then declare war the next day, while the camps are being built.

>You mean the Dominican republic flag?
Ah yes, silly me. The thing is that the alternative I found is this flag which comes from a documentary called "El Antillano" about heroes of Antillean autonomy and apparently it's a flag of the Antillean Confederation, although I bet it's a modern rendition. As you can see it seems to have what I interpret is a reference to Jamaica in its design, so I was unsure if I would use it. Would you prefer this to be the Republican flag instead of the Dominican flag? Would you prefer I just use this as a fascist flag perhaps? Or does the 'alleged' reference to Jamaica would make you prefer I avoid using it at all?

>Zimbabwa and Uganda
Sure, I'll do them.

Doesn't that violate the NAP?

M A D M A N
A
D
M
A
N

>2293 industry power
>anclaps seize power
>three months later
>2314 industry power
Prove me wrong, gommies.

make him an an clap spain flag

Since the other thread got deleted, what's the most interesting way to play America in hpm?

wew

i didnt think this was supposed to happen

My sides
I lost muh healthcare bonus though
>tfw used to have all reforms but penal ones

You mean the unemployed welfare leeches finally have to get a job?

commie purges after the great kanto earthquake, showa restoration coup, just to name some.

oh wait the earthquake was way before

I don't know.

Probably until the weekend, but who knows.

It's a random chance.

The boer concentration camps wasn't genocide. The armenian genocide isn't the conventional genocide represented in the game either. And it mostly displaced people rather than wipe them out.

Yeah, I don't think the Jamaican reference is good. It will be a core but won't be the founding nations.

I don't think an event going february 1936 really fits in. I don't even know if I will do the 1926 earthquake, but we will see.

is hpm actually a t*rk??????????????

You mean those unemployed due to health issues are left to die?

Going to set the rest of Mejico free lads
No, I meant the 50k pop growth is now 30k

he is actually greek, so he doesn't give greece any bonuses and has nerfed greece more than how it was historically so that people won't call him out for being biased (like pavlos).

habeebable worlds

By the way, I re-did the Israel flag in your mod. As you can see, I maintained both the symbolism and the colours of your version, just with a few modifications to make it better. I changed the weird heraldic lions you used for the Lions of Jerusalem, which look thematically more in tune with what the flag is supposed to be. I also fixed the biggest problem your flag had, namely that the lions were superimposed over the bars, which considering the bars are supposed to represent a Talit would be a no-no both in vexillological and symbolic-religious terms. Finally I made the colours slightly brighter and pleasing and removed all jaggies and blurry pixells. I hope you like it.

white men

white men

>japan+portugal have a larger military score in 1930 than the US and Chynah
post maps

If the car was hit

u must acquit

WHY THE FUCK CAN I NEVER GET THROUGH THE FUCKING BENELUX?!?! REEEEEEEEE

New Hearts of Iron 3 game.

Wehrmacht:
40x Infantry divisions (2x INT 1xAT)
10x Light Panzer divisions (2x LT 1x MOT)
15x Motorized Divisions (2x MOT)

Luftwaffe:
2 interceptors groups of 3 interceptors

Kriegsmarine:
2x Carrier (1938) (No CAGs yet)
3x Heavy Crusiers (1938)
7x Light Crusiers (1938)

Need advice on Intelligence and whether or not to switch industry laws to mixed industry (More efficiency but less usable IC as more is needed for consumer goods)

NEO VICTORIA - THE CYBER REVOLUTION

The Cyber/Steampunk Parkour Zombie Revolution Mod For Victoria II is soon to be here GSG

NeoVictoria follows a deranged and disturbing timeline where following the invention of the internet during the early 19th century after a catasrophic event with uncertain roots Queen Victoria was able to impose a Pan-European Cyberstate over her domain. All-seeing Vaporwave Neon Pyramids defend the Holy CyberNetic Realm, and a massive eye in the clouds looks over the Motherboard that is the TechoMistresses Divine Kingdom.

In The East, The NeoByzantine Lands of CyberMesopotania and Nu-Babylon have successfully connected each of their citizens to an All-knowing Hivemind via Neural Implants in their brains. The CyberPharoah is connected with his land and the land connected with him. He is truly the state.

In the barren east, survivors of the apocalypse have constructed a highly technological society from the rubble. A crude form of internet, constructed with pipes,cogs and valves powers this highly engineered society, merchants operate from their NetNavigators in their trade with the Australian Tribes and children are literally born with the power of the cyberzone inbedded in their minds. Their Capital: NeoTokyo, bleeds…

America is divided into a multitude of DataRepublics, all vying for supremacy. The WebLuddites, shunning all forms of cybernetic communication clash with Her Cybernetic Highness'es forces in the barren wastelands of Greenland.

The world stands still as the powers-that-be prepare to play their cards, and there can only be one in this new age of the Cyber Revolution. Which side are you on?

Slave to the cyberzone. Can U Escape??

You should have wait until the Netherlands has surrendered before invading Belgium, then overwhelm the Belgian forces and be flanking towards Calais.

s'pretty

Modding question, can CK2 handle negative dates in gameplay, like BC?

HPM, Buenos Aires state starts with two naval bases making it impossible to improve them.

probably no. you could go around this by using year 0 as the creation of rome.

Lad could you answer instead of just quoting it

wew this was easy
There's nothing much to see really, Japan only has proper Japan, their share of Sakhalin, Korea and Port Arthur. Portugal did annex most of Egypt though.

No.

>The boer concentration camps wasn't genocide
t.lindybeige

nigger

this is a fucking joke...

*researches N&I*

You're right, it is. You should uninstall that joke immediately.

Shame dismantlement does nothing. Really ought to at least give Mexico their land back.

You know what, I'll just let them win

Apparently they'll end the game with these exact borders since dismantlement only happens when you're at peace and they're stuck in a meme war against Germany.

Definitely a step up.

Is playing russia fun in vicky?
I kinda wanna play it and form glorious URSS but it looks a bit tedious with that huge extension and low literacy

Still, can you not just make the genocide a wee bit more powerful? I have over five games in Vicky of gross genocidiums and every game requires at least 6 genocides to actually exterminate people.

Failing this, can't you add some sort of "get out niggers reeeeeee" decision that causes an emigration push for non accepted cultures?

Imagine living in Spain during the 1930s.

this map is fucking atrocious what the flying fuck???

that'll be 49.99 goy

Is it normal for a plague in M&T to affect ALL of Europe?

here lies the board director
1929-1934
press f to pay respects

Jesus Christ, I need to get Panama cored, it's 50% Irish.

immigrants do not assimilate if the territory they go to isn't a core? that's bullshit.

I believe they do, perhaps slower though.

they do, assimilation rate is just slow as most countries that aren't USA

They do, but slowly as fuark.

And in my capital:

Thialand has fallen. Its weird HPP actually gave them cores on the parts of northern burma with thias but not that little sliver of land right next to them

MICKED

No. If you want BC, pick a different calendar system that uses positive numbers for Gregorian BC.

the eternal éire strikes again, never forget the famine goy

>goy
sassanach*

It's not bad, you get a bunch of decisions that really help out, beginning feels a little too streamlined almost, but it's fun

Got any screenshots of Ireland games or CK2 GoT mod games since GoT is shot in Ireland?

Spain is facing an invasion from Gibraltar

what, dissapointed no-one's actually objecting to it, so setting up a strawman for you to knock down later?
ewwww

are you kidding me

What's the best way to secure all of Indonesia as the netherlands?

Bump does anyone have footage of Irish CK2 games

youtube.com/watch?v=BdZ581yzCek

Mobilisation REALLY lets you punch above your weight.

post more, I wanted to do an FRCA run but watching yours is better

>still no bzboo posters 93 posts in

in the light of the sudden and unfair culling of glorious confederate monuments conmemorating the best and noblest of men, a CSA run is in order
leave no yanks standing

Lazy fucker.

Why is the French AI always so fucking cocky
The AI of all other nations seem to consider the military power of all sides involved before going to war, except the French

Is it just me or does that mapmod look worse than vanilla?