Marvel Future Fight General /mffg/ - Cute! CUTE! - edition

>/mffg/ FAQ + Resources:
pastebin.com/YudRVGBM [invaded]

>/mffg/'s Tier Lists
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19KNG2wRLXp9mm4GF1dezxeQxMI7KV5MEO8FjTHVTTuE/edit?usp=sharing

>What is this?
A mobile/tablet 3D action RPG where you collect and train Marvel heroes and villains. Includes multiple game modes and regular updates.

>Is it free?
Yes, the game is free to play & offers microtransactions.

>Official videos and trailers:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZpydps5ZvhKbSgyN3G_A5s0M8luwqpqb

>Alliances:
>Alliance name: # of inactive days before being kicked: minimum xp/donation points per day
Mobile Muggas: 5: 5000xp
Veeky Forums co: 1: 25
Symbiotic: 5: 5000xp
>REMINDER to donate Gold & Mementos to your Alliance, and participate in Alliance Conquest!

Current Events:
>3.3 Update Details
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=890827

>3.3 Known Issues
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=892590

>Feedback Survey
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=856527

>Response to New Gear Changes - all Uru mass-unequipped, free Gear rolling for 2 weeks
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=891418

>Special Packages and Sales
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=897728>>
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=897731

Previous Dimension Rift:
you are now aware that you are inside of a comic book and that ******** is watching you masterbait to **** and ******

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rCq_4hfkKGE
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=899215
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

post yfw you didn't gave uncle keke money for a bio sub

>Banned from TL edition
FTFY

uni sale when?

UPDATE FUCKING WHEN

they are already banning her before she gets "that" uniform

mega rank ticket sale when

sindir WHEN

did shadowland became another chore like timeline?

The upper floors did, and a few of the set wave floors below 20, and floor 15 for being entry

>two t2 tickets
>too affraid to use it because niggapocalypse will probably have some bullshit on him

saturdays

>get chest from new SL floor
>4* isos of growth
:^)

>I used to do SL while eating or watching TV
>Now I gotta focus and play on my emulator
wtf I hate sl now...???!!!

>it's a Gwenthread
I approve.

I'M ALMOST OUT OF COMBAT NORNS! I CAN'T EVEN T2! SEND HELP!!!

Y'all Marvelfags bitching about jewery don't know shit.

give me the quick rundown amigo

20-40 dollary doos for one (1) character.

Shiet i didn't know corvus can clear 100k on abx this is the first time i clear it, i'm complete shitter desu..

i play that game though, good one being paywalled, every monthly update there's 2 paywalled and one farmable. There's another farmable on story but complete trash..

Silence, Pajeet.

So if Inconspicuous Encounter #2 is just defeat 1 WB and Avengers Assemble #3 is get 1 Co-Op completion reward, what do the other numbers in their categories mean?

Probably like attempt and stuff

Carolbump.

ded game
ded thred

Good goy... Good goy... *rubs hands*

When?

Is there a single Ewing concept/character in the game?

Yes, Rulk's costume. That's General Maverick

>mfw scored 108k with yondu
>mfw it was a t1 yondu
and to think that there are people here that still don't have the uni

And to think that there are people here that goyed up for Shouta Gayjew and even bought his uniform

>ironheart
>miguel shitty model
>kiddo kaiju
who is the bigger poison here?

kid kaiju, he is a paywall with a uniform

Miguel and Flash will get unis too.

Ironheart, at least KK is good and his uni gives you a megazord, while Miguel's issues are probably that there was not enough time to fix his models.

Riri will always be new-Bendis shit, aka TOTAL GARBAGE.

>kid kaiju gets a uni
>fucking bendis
>agent venom get's tacticool uni
>wtf i love paywalls now
screencap this shit

>Miguels model will never get fixed
>instead, his lame ANAD costume

oy vey

Save me /mffg/, I've been playing Transformers Forged to Fight, which is basically CoC. but that's more because I don't like the other TF game which is just tower defense

Anyone hope they do a major event thing soon like the golden week thing and the anniversary one? It's fun when they do those.

>yfw they purposely went lazy with his current model because he's gonna get a uni in the near future

surely the Defenders are getting buffs or something this week?

Lol no

Mid patches are ded. Almost as ded as Marvel Heroes and MAA.

>ulike
>motherfucker is i-frame city
>2nd place
>legendary chest
man, I need to get 3rd places now for mythic.

But user, everyone knows it's 1st the worst, 2nd the best, 3rd the nerd with the golden bird turd.

>been playing every day since WBI was introduced
>mythic chest never ever
Thanks NM

You ready to open those rifts soon?

H E L P
E
L
P L E H

This is Patsy. Say something nice about her.

SHIT DAMAGE

Speed characters are all damageless trash and should be deleted from the game.

*blocks your path

sent

Who?

Her damage is actually not that bad for a speed character though

The heroes you need.
That would be $9 plus t2 ticket tip

Shitty manlet model aside, testing him out in trial mode and his animations are pretty cool. If only his maximum spider didn't end with yet another fucking superhero fistdrop

youtube.com/watch?v=rCq_4hfkKGE
Want a ABX good score?
That'll be $18 + mythic uniform :^)
Barely better than Carnage and still lower than what you can get every other day.

his animations are good because they are not a vfx mess like kid kaiju, no idea what was netmarble thinking with jean and strange.

she looks real nice, locked, at 0 bios

Ah right, forgot about the Rulk and Squirrel Girl costumes. I don't think he's making money off royalties from them (unlike a couple of fat hacks who got their OCs into the game), but it's nice to be acknowledged all the same.

Why does Future Fight hate Rocket Raccoon? I fucking love the character and the movies just make me love him more but he's so fucking shit in this game.

Even his vol.2 uni doesn't give him much, considering all the possibilities from the movie.

How would you improve him?

>his animations are good because they are not a vfx mess like kid kaiju
Yeah, you really get the feeling that he actually moved, I really like how mobile he is.

To be honest he is the only speed that feel, well, really speedy. Only other person came close would be uni'd Vulture.

>his favorite character is Rocket Raccoon
ahahahahahahaha what a virgin
i bet you're favorite D.C. character is martian manhunter

>over 10k BAM
>always less than 1000 CNS
JUST

>his favorite character is Rocket Raccoon?

Do you know how to read?

>new day
>wake up
>go to youtube,com
>new cynicucklex video
>open video in new tab
>instantly pause
>hit dislike
>close tab

It sucks they just released a Gwenpool uni

imagine using evil gwen in the game

there are only two other speed villains in the game, unless Mordo and/or Yondu count for whatever reason

>e-celeb shit
No one cares, Captain Autism.

cynicalex singlehandedly got x-men in the game #xmen4mff #billplease
show some fucking respect

Be quiet, landwhale.

Can someone tell me why it's a big deal if people send and receive alliance points or whatever they're called?

>Oh boy, a single GUK. This is great!

Do people get butt bothered at the .000001% rate to get 10 energy? I only bother to collect it/spend it every few days desu

Because you use it for energy

YOU use it for energy

>tfw slowly losing my will to play

>08/16 Suggested Update
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=899215

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

A Suggested update has been added to the stores. This update is optional, and you can choose to download it when ever you like. The update will address the following issues:

1. Fixed an issue where combining Black Anti-Matter would automatically cancel in certain situations.
2. Fixed an issue where short cuts in the "Journey of Growth" windows were not working as intended.
3. Fixed an issue where scrolling does not work as intended in the Character information window.
4. Fixed an issue where players could not enter King of the Hill in Shadowlands.

In order to download this update, you will need to navigate to your relevant store and hit the update button.

We recommend not downloading this right now if you are using iOS, as this currently causes a Security Detection Error. We are working on resolving the issue immediately.

Thank You

Give him some i-frames, simple as that. He already has the damage, but he lacks the ability to survive.

That, or give to him, Star-Lord, Gamora and Mantis a DnA uni.
While Drax gets his classic uni with saxophone playing.

>reading on reddit
>elektra
>shit
man, these people can't play a shit these days.

Yeah, can you believe that those shitters actually complain about how hard the new SL is?

>optional update to fix bugs
lmao what the fuck?

It's optional because it's not scheduled
and doesn't force you out of the game to download it.

just weird to me
I can just not download this update ever?
never seen an optional update before

>Use 100 energy on story missions
>Only get 17 bios out of it
Seems fair

git gud

Re-rolling gears is annoying
>Poison Damage > Mind Resist > Poison Resist
Ugh

When do you guys think X23 will be in the game? I recently decided to not put all the 6* uru I've just created for Kate, and instead decided save it for X23 since she's my top waifu.

Not just new-Bendis shit, but new-Bendis shit with no redeeming qualities. I mean, at least Miles has some stuff going for him. Ironheart has nothing.

Convince me to not spend 600 crystalinos for removing my fire/180 damage proc from my roberto reyes.

>people still trying to force the "thor is good bro :)" meme

die in a fire

Damn. I remember when I had + 58% Crit Damage/180% proc ob and you all told me it was trash so I used it for re-roll fodder. That would've been a perfect one for Proxima

Dear Shadow LAND you are as lame as WBU! Your hard because people with hella T2s wanted harder Game play, but get lame rewards for it! You also may have Korean cards, I wish I could use those magical 2 words ... But no doubt get me banned, Okay cool. But one thing is forsho I played this game for 2 years didn't play it smart the first year.. NOW I got it going ON LOL, but then we got WBU which I don't even play , well thats a lie just to get your first clear rewards same with Shadowland watch me stop at 25

P.s.Bring back old Shadowland and for the girl's who wanted a harder Game play should of played with there rank 5 and down characters! #Android

Earliest "free" month is December. If I had to guess, she is not gonna get in before Deadpool. And you know what would be the perfect time for such a move? To introduce an X-gene sub and Apocalypse is coming next month, likely bringing some muties with him. However, Deadpool 2 isn't coming out until June 2018, so NM could be asked by Marvel to delay. Either way, it's gonna be a while, although she is fairly popular.